Fox's Pizza Den brings homestyle pizzeria to downtown Prattville

Jan 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Montgomery Advertiser

Friday family movie and pizza night is a weekly event at our house. I roll out the homemade dough, take orders on what ingredients everyone wants on their portion of the pie, pop our pizza in the oven, and we dig in as we watch a movie chosen by our 6 year old.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Darrell

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

No one eat at the Fox's Pizza Den in Prattville! They Brought a pizza to our table with a crayon melted to the bottom of the pizza and when we went to inform the staff he called us a liar and said it was our fault. REALLY? DID I COOK THE PIZZA?! He was acting like I wanted my money back when all i wanted was an apology! for the mistake and for calling me & my wife a liar . bad business. I will never do business with them again. What a terrible franchise
Amber Wynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Darrell, I have a friend that was working at Fox's Pizza Den that night and your story is much different than the truth. She brought your pizza to the table and then after you all had eaten half of it asked for crayons for your little boy. Which the employees saw him sticking the crayon under the slices and you all saying that you would get a free pizza out of that. But you just wanted an apology right? Do you expect everyone else to pay for your child's lack of parenting? Another thing, they do not have crayons anywhere near the pizzas and if one did go through the oven it would be a puddle...not a whole blue crayon. They took statements from my friend and the other employees and the manager wouldn't call you a liar, but you already know you are one. Is that why you are going around trying to hurt a small business because they wouldn't let you scam them and got caught in your lies? Maybe you and your wife should read your Bibles a little more.... do not bear false witness against your neighbor.
C Ellis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Foxes pizza great place great food we eat there 4 times a week or more, we hang out and have coffee a lot and cheese cake , AWESOME. I give it 10. Out of 10. Just hate it that people just put lies up about this place because they want free food and I know of these people in Prattville what is wrong with this world Oh. It does not have GOD in it any more .
dar

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

If you are referring to the half retarded waitress who would stand staring with the food in her hands for 5 minutes expecting you to grab the food from her hands instead of placing it on the table, then I do not care what she "thinks" happened. It wasn't just a crayon under the pizza it was melted into it to the point wear it looked like purple bubble gum .Since you seem to no everything, even though YOU weren't there . Now how do you explain a 19 month year old who's strapped into a high chair to reach across his drink/plate and our plates to the get to the pizza and place a crayon under the pizza ? First off the pizza was surved to us really cold so even if a crayon was put under the pizza as soon as we got it ,it couldn't have melted it like that.It's ridiculous accusing someone of such a absurd accusation let alone questioning my parenting because I stood up for my wife & son who was embarrassed by the douche telling her its our fault ! We didn't want free food or our money back , we wanted for someone to be an adult take responsibility for what happened and apologize for the attitude and complete rudeness. Do you realize that when my wife took the pizza to the counter she said look what was at the bottom of our pizza and we told them, exactly how it was and y'all say no. No . No there's no way. It's y'all's fault. That is saying that what my wife JUST TOLD YOU was not true, which in turn is calling her a lier. Maybe if YOU we're actually there you would no this. & YOU are the liar! Thinking I'm trying to just hurt this "small businesses" ! When actually all I'm doing is standing up for what I know is right. It's funny how you try and portray this restaurant as a small local mom and pop place when it's a franchise corporation.This particular one ran by people who have no business in the restaurant industry. Its sad , anyone can get treated better at a mcdonalds . You should actually try opening the bible yourself you selfless hypocritical .Ephesians 4:18
They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.
Awynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Wow, I think you need to go do some praying about your actions and words. Are you a Christian? Because I can't tell with your words...Satan can quote the Bible, too. I know the truth and I know that there is no way a crayon was in your pizza or melted to the bottom of the pan. I would be careful with your lies because you will have to answer for them someday and they will be brought out in the open.
dar

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I think you need to mind your own business. Where you involved? So therefore your a ignorant noise small minded person. My faith has nothing to do with YOU or the restaurant. Im expressing my frustration of the wrongful doing that happened by explaining what happened. I know what happened because I WAS THERE! How about you contact ME threw a message or we can meet up in person & have a little chat. Instead of you blabbing about a whole lotta nothing threw a fake name.. haha its pretty pathetic. How about you read this bible verse, but im sure you already know it since you no EVERYTHING 1 -Timothy 5:8

But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

So yeah i am going to stand up for my family regardless of what you think about what happened or my faith. i couldnt honestly careless about your irrelevant comments. I would be careful with the way YOUR LIES & words are piling up . Might catch on fire this sunday. This is the last time ill be replying to your ignorance on a public post. Its a waiste of time. Contact me personaly if you have a problem "AWYNN"
ABC

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I have eaten Fox's Pizza Den numerous times. My food has always been hot and tasted good but the service has declined each time I order.

The employees need to learn customer service and be held accountable for their mistakes.I see them hanging around talking or staring around bored when they should be trying to help customers. I see that a lot of the employees are young maybe this is their first job but business will suffer if they continue this behaviour.

I have also received incomplete orders and had to wait even longer for them to correct it. Recently placed an order for one wedgie 30 minutes before I wanted it. When I arrived to pick it up I had to wait anouther 15 minutes. I think their is a leadership issue in the restaurant. Also, I rarely dine in because of the loud music. The combination of music and hardwood flooring makes for a very noisy cafeteria sound instead of a restaurant.

After reading the other reviews about cleanliness. I will not be eating anymore Fox's Pizza or recommending it to anyone else.
Dub

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I like the food at Fox's but the service has been atrocious since day one. Mostly a bunch of kids who seem more interested in hanging out with their homies than serving the customers. Too many kids hanging around who aren't working and seemingly not spending money either. They need some adult supervision in this place. Fix this and hopefully Fox's will be around for a long time.
row

Millbrook, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Wow. I had a did not see any of the things you are talking about. Everyone was very nice and the food was very good. Yes, some of the people providing the service are young but they were dong their jobs and even the manager was talking to the coustomers. Are you sure you were in the same place.

If you have an issue I do not think the topix is the place for it. Slander is not the way to go.
Lol

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Slander is not the way to go? Lol . These are legit reviews. If you don't like it then get off topix dot com. Don't search for what you don't want to read. Fox's pizza den in prattville is gross. PERIOD. Get over it.
Gunstld

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 19

Wow, We have been eating at Foxes at least once a week ever since we moved to the area 2 years ago. I will agree that sometimes the music is a little loud< There has only been one occasion i the two years that we have ever had a complaint about anything. On that particular night the food delivery was kind or erratic and some of us were done eating before others got their food. Looking back considering the amount of people we had in our party that night,(15) with all different orders, and the fact that there were several other big parties there also, the food delivery may have been in an effort to serve things hot.
UnlimitedGs

Zurich, Switzerland

Food in Prattville is sub-par with a ton of chatter and with that being said.

I have seen Southerns get upset over the chatter and Southerns are known for being slow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montgomery Discussions

Search the Montgomery Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Give Him a Brain 84
Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) 17 hr Current DG EMPLOYEE 943
What is the status of this relationship? Mon GSA 2
New jobs at Hyundai plant draw more than 22,000... (Jun '12) Jul 13 Kentucky 493
Employment at Hyundai? (Dec '08) Jul 13 Kentucky 3
Arsenal Youth F.c Academy Currently Recruiting ... (Sep '13) Jul 12 ibrahim 2
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
•••
•••
•••
Montgomery Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Montgomery Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••