Local religion news

Local religion news

There are 6 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Nov 12, 2011, titled Local religion news. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

Local congregations of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced that three men have taken on new responsibilities in the church in central Alabama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

Indians were Jews

Newville, AL

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Rev. Bill will lead the revised Second Mile program, Mr. Smith will be leading the Sandusky Vision team. While Mr ThomasA will head up the Paterno Cooperative Cherub Boys program. It going to be a great year for the Mormon's. Don't for get to get your tickets for the Book of Mormon. We are the only ones who will be in Heaven.
Klara Polzl

Pinellas Park, FL

#2 Nov 15, 2011
My son killed half the Jews... and left the other half for you to discover why he killed the first.
Simon Wiesenthal

Auburndale, FL

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Was your son named Adolph by any chance?
Haters gonna hate

Memphis, TN

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Stupid comments make the south look bad.
Greg

Athens, AL

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Stupid comments make people look bad, not the south. Do think there are no stupid comments in the north, east, or west? Haters judge a whole region by what a few people do or say. Now THAT is stupid!
Gay Muhammad

Pinellas Park, FL

#6 Jan 19, 2012
Greg wrote:
Stupid comments make people look bad, not the south. Do think there are no stupid comments in the north, east, or west? Haters judge a whole region by what a few people do or say. Now THAT is stupid!
Please don't hate me and my gay lover. Greg and I are highly educated hard working tax paying citizens. Sometimes I think it's a racial or religious intolerance thing with you all toothless fat drunk and stupid southern white trailer trash rednecks. Just because I'm a tall strong black Muslim man, and Greg is a short wealthy white Jewish midget, is no reason to hate us... we're just an "odd couple" who are in love with each other. Don't hate the rainbow... embrace the rainbow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General "Bone Spur" Trump Statue Coming to Stat... 3 hr TRUMP TOWN USA 1
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... Mon truth 16
News New Alabama governor working on 'stabilizing' s... Mon truth 2
Pain Sufferer. Help Needed Aug 15 magichead48 1
News Alabama chief justice tells judges: Refuse gay ... (Feb '15) Aug 12 ThomasA 43
shirley johnston Aug 11 Smedley Forkwart 1
Prattville Music Thread (Dec '14) Aug 10 Post Reply 7

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages