BUSTER: Two Days After Saying Cops Wi...

BUSTER: Two Days After Saying Cops Will "Have To Come And Get Me," BK Brawler Is Busted In Alabama

There are 7 comments on the The Smoking Gun story from Apr 1, 2011, titled BUSTER: Two Days After Saying Cops Will "Have To Come And Get Me," BK Brawler Is Busted In Alabama. In it, The Smoking Gun reports that:

The BK Brawler is behind bars. Nekiva Hardy, the Alabama woman who was videotaped busting up a Burger King during a spring break trip to Florida, was arrested this afternoon by cops in her hometown of Montgomery, Alabama and jailed without bond in advance of her expected extradition to the Sunshine State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Smoking Gun.

FAMU

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Nekiva, sister why don't you sit your monkey ass down, you are making us look bad!!!!
Justin Tyme

Huntington, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2011
Even Mayor McCheese wants her dead!!!!!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#3 Apr 1, 2011
you'll never take me alive. ...I'm on top of the world Ma ...Top of the world Ma-Ma
FAMU

Tallahassee, FL

#5 Apr 11, 2011
Nekiva, are you out of the pokey yet???? Girl you acted like a caged animal up there on that counter
Palm Trees for sale

Lynn Haven, FL

#6 Apr 17, 2011
Still locked up!!!
ProbationPatrol

Lynn Haven, FL

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Nekiva Hardy are you still in jail or are you on probation, you animal
FAMU

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Mar 19, 2012
Hey girl, you going to Panama City Beach this year? lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... Oct 18 Lawrence Wolf 51
Things that make you say hmmmm! Oct 5 Anonymous 1
Dawn King/Jeremy King Oct 4 soultrain 5
Support Judge Moore ( REPENT) acts 2 38 Sep 29 acts 2 39 1
Pop Sep 27 Peach 1
News US Senate contender has history of provocative ... Sep 25 Sloan 6
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... Sep 23 Ex Senator Santpo... 1

Montgomery Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages