to the people in alabama beware of ro...

to the people in alabama beware of roy moore on dec 12

Posted in the Montgomery Forum

vote doug jones dec 12

Dothan, AL

#1 Dec 10, 2017
well heard just yesterday we as alabama people black are white could be moore slaves , and what is trump doing hes got roy moore as his pick, for senate race on dec 12, well hope you maybe listen to all whats been said about roy more , could you really trust him to do whats right for alabama, in my own opinion. roy moore could bring more trouble to our country, to you ladys do you trust roy moore? to vote to put him in the alabama senate race, stop and think about your family, before you vote on dec 12 , just like i said listen to tv roy moore could take us all alabama people back to the slaves day, is this what you would? do go maybe backwards in time, just look at trump and his outlaws trump has lied on many things , could he take your medicade are medicare away , well just look at what he has cut, and his tax cut will make the rich even richer. and look at the investiagtion thats maybe spreads all across russia, so far mr mueller has got some people to talk, just hope our country can stand together with all that has gone on in my own opinion. just look at north korea trump says he will take care of it, well he done let them test i think 20 rockets so far and has maybe 12 nukes are more, so how does trump fix it? his mouth i dont will get the job done, i think north korea is only maybe 2 test away if they test ok , in my opinion the whole usa and all over the world usa,could maybe be hit in my own opinion. trump dont know how to stop north korea, in my own opinion. looks liks china will not help usa, so looks like one day the north korea could let the rockets go. that could lead to the world wide of most people could be gone in my opinion. now just look at trump new thing i told many of you when he started talk in middle east about moving things from one place , that we would see trump start a new war on maybe all of its people, so i say trump now likes roy moore i will say if he wins i think alabama could be on its way to slavery in my own opinion. for alabama people that could tear our whole country apart, no mattter if your black are white we need to put the man in we can trust, not trumps pick, and then we have had ships run into our own ships and we have lost some brave men over near north korea so what will trump do next , he may drain your pocketbook not just drain the swamp. to all of the people in alabama do you trust roy moore with your kids, before you vote think what could be next for alabama.and think about the 4 brave men lost could it be that just maybe trump had part of the mission whos to blame who put the 4 brave men in harms way and with no backup.think before you vote if you love your country and sweet home alabama vote for doug jones the best i can see on this day dec 12. you people in alabama can maybe save our whole country, and look we have heard a money laundrying could of went on. and why not go look at the tape of panama if you got maybe dirty money you may could get a room, and the huge building has a big trump name on it , and i even saw trump daughter what was her job, what was she doing? and just look at russia hope you dont trust them, it could be trump best friend in my opinion.
ThonasA

Guntersville, AL

#2 Dec 11, 2017
vote doug jones dec 12 wrote:
well heard just yesterday we as alabama people black are white could be moore slaves , and what is trump doing hes got roy moore as his pick, for senate race on dec 12, well hope you maybe listen to all whats been said about roy more , could you really trust him to do whats right for alabama, in my own opinion. roy moore could bring more trouble to our country, to you ladys do you trust roy moore? to vote to put him in the alabama senate race, stop and think about your family, before you vote on dec 12 , just like i said listen to tv roy moore could take us all alabama people back to the slaves day, is this what you would? do go maybe backwards in time, just look at trump and his outlaws trump has lied on many things , could he take your medicade are medicare away , well just look at what he has cut, and his tax cut will make the rich even richer. and look at the investiagtion thats maybe spreads all across russia, so far mr mueller has got some people to talk, just hope our country can stand together with all that has gone on in my own opinion. just look at north korea trump says he will take care of it, well he done let them test i think 20 rockets so far and has maybe 12 nukes are more, so how does trump fix it? his mouth i dont will get the job done, i think north korea is only maybe 2 test away if they test ok , in my opinion the whole usa and all over the world usa,could maybe be hit in my own opinion. trump dont know how to stop north korea, in my own opinion. looks liks china will not help usa, so looks like one day the north korea could let the rockets go. that could lead to the world wide of most people could be gone in my opinion. now just look at trump new thing i told many of you when he started talk in middle east about moving things from one place , that we would see trump start a new war on maybe all of its people, so i say trump now likes roy moore i will say if he wins i think alabama could be on its way to slavery in my own opinion. for alabama people that could tear our whole country apart, no mattter if your black are white we need to put the man in we can trust, not trumps pick, and then we have had ships run into our own ships and we have lost some brave men over near north korea so what will trump do next , he may drain your pocketbook not just drain the swamp. to all of the people in alabama do you trust roy moore with your kids, before you vote think what could be next for alabama.and think about the 4 brave men lost could it be that just maybe trump had part of the mission whos to blame who put the 4 brave men in harms way and with no backup.think before you vote if you love your country and sweet home alabama vote for doug jones the best i can see on this day dec 12. you people in alabama can maybe save our whole country, and look we have heard a money laundrying could of went on. and why not go look at the tape of panama if you got maybe dirty money you may could get a room, and the huge building has a big trump name on it , and i even saw trump daughter what was her job, what was she doing? and just look at russia hope you dont trust them, it could be trump best friend in my opinion.
Yawn!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WSFA's Tonya Terry introduces Kirk Jay on NBC's... Nov 28 ThomasA 2
BAD COPS in Millbrook Al this seems to be a ver... (Dec '10) Nov 22 pragmatist 19
Urgent Host Family Needed Nov 21 MaryAnn 1
Migrant Caravan Nov '18 ThomasA 2
Migrant Caravans Nov '18 ThomasA 2
Bonespurts Makes A Stand ! Oct '18 Staff Meeting Mem0 1
we need you great ladys to vote democrats in mi... Oct '18 ThomasA 6

Montgomery Jobs

Personal Finance

Montgomery Mortgages