Frisco Walmart's favorite greeter Art...

Frisco Walmart's favorite greeter Artur Kazman dies

There are 1 comment on the The Summit Daily News story from Jul 19, 2012, titled Frisco Walmart's favorite greeter Artur Kazman dies. In it, The Summit Daily News reports that:

Well-known Frisco Walmart greeter Artur Kazman died Thursday. He was 77. According to Summit County Coroner Joanne Richardson, he died of natural causes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Summit Daily News.

Mikaela Star

Silverthorne, CO

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Dear Artur:

I know you are no longer with us, but to all who knew you including the customers who came into Walmart and always wanted to know where you were when you were not standing at the door saying hello to everyone.

We will all miss you terribly because you and Walmart became a fixture at our and your store. Personally I have a heavy heart full of sadness, but somewhere I think you would not want us to mourn for us but rather to remember the man who welcomed so many people.

I will miss you very much and I hope that wherever you are that you're in a place of comfort and peacefulness.

Thank you for the years of always being a sweet man and whenever I came into the store there was always a greeting for me from you.

Artur be at peace and know that everyone cared about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montezuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News business (May '11) May '11 Vaginal Reconstru... 1

Montezuma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montezuma Mortgages