Comments
61 - 80 of 89 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2010
michelleL

Tullahoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Dec 21, 2009
 

Judged:

14

2

2

majesta wrote:
jimmy, no matter what people say on here, i KNOW you will succeed and i am very proud for you. i have complete faith in you and your future. keep smiling, and remember you are loved and in our hearts and prayers and in our thoughts!!! we will see you soon!!! and to michelle and kim... you are awesome for supporting jimmy joe like you have, not every one has sisters like you and like mine, me and jimmy are very blessed to have wonderful sisters like you two and like my sister messena. i cant wait for you all to have him back home with you, keep your heads up, this long climb for you guys is almost over!!! merry christmas and best wishes for the new year ahead!!!
thanks majesta! be strong!
excuse me

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Dec 22, 2009
 
mikelike wrote:
<quoted text> spoken like a true soldier of god, hee hee!
Was that legit? or are you being sarcastic?
1meanie

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Dec 22, 2009
 

Judged:

15

5

3

majesta wrote:
i have known him all my life and worked for his mom he has a great heart and he has done more time than any one for meth issues, so all you all can get a life, he has done his time for his crime, more than i feel he should have done, and by the way you nosey a holes, pat floyd is NOT his dad!!!!!! i think monterey topix is funny, you all have to put people down in order to feel like your somebody, it is great!!!! it is sad though to see how many people must not have a life and how so many people feel so non important, if you would spend time on your own bull sht you may have a better life and more people may like you and be interested in your crap!!!! i love you jimmy joe and wish you nothing but the best...cant wait to see you out and back with your family!!! to all a merry christmas!!!!
Thank you Majesta! Good luck to you and a very Merry Christmas!
hush up

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Dec 22, 2009
 

Judged:

11

4

2

NOTE TO ALL OF YOU NO ONE CARES.

Since: Dec 09

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Dec 22, 2009
 
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>Was that legit? or are you being sarcastic?
a little bit of both lol. not serious at all so dont go all apesh*t on me lol
Jimmy Clark

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Dec 25, 2009
 

Judged:

8

5

5

Hey Monterey. Merry Christmas!! Well let me make a few comments here to the people that I feel are worth having a comment made to them.
Wayne, what's going on with you bro? I hope all is well for you this holiday season. I hope to be able to get in touch with you pretty soon. If you can try to get in touch with one of my sisters and give them your phone number and I will be in touch.
Dink. Hey what's up with you? I hope that you get all that you want out of life and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I hope that you and I get a chance to be able to see each other. I think that for the both of us we need a little closure on the life that we did have. Take care and hope to see you before to long. Wiht nothing but love.
Hey Majesta. It has been really great talking to you. You and Brandon have been the two that have kept in toouch with me through all of this and it really means a lot to me. I have got a feeling that we will be seeing a lot of each other. Lots of love.
Paulie. What's up bro? I will be in touch.
Stroker. I will be looking for a vist from you pretty soon. You know where I am.
You know I have got to make a comment to the rest of you I just could not live with myself any other way.I pitty you your life, it has got to be a very dull and boring life that you have lived. I may have went to prison for ninty-nine months but I have done things in my life that you have only dreamed of. You know, the rest of my life will also be filled with things that you sit behind your computer screen and wish on. Enjoy what you got because I have a feeling that it will not get any better for you. But for me I've got no where to go but up.
Those of you that have good and supportive things to say, thanks.
And to all a good night.
King

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Dec 28, 2009
 

Judged:

12

2

2

Jimmy if I was you I would be very careful who I "see lot's of" you could end up back where you spent the 99 months.Don't get mad I am just keeping it real. you better watch your back with ALL YOU USED TO KNOW OR HANG AROUND.Congrats on getting out but for real man you be careful who you start being around it could end up biting you in the face.PEACE.

Since: Dec 09

Dresden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Dec 28, 2009
 

Judged:

13

3

3

Jimmy Clark wrote:
Hey Monterey. Merry Christmas!! Well let me make a few comments here to the people that I feel are worth having a comment made to them.
Wayne, what's going on with you bro? I hope all is well for you this holiday season. I hope to be able to get in touch with you pretty soon. If you can try to get in touch with one of my sisters and give them your phone number and I will be in touch.
Dink. Hey what's up with you? I hope that you get all that you want out of life and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I hope that you and I get a chance to be able to see each other. I think that for the both of us we need a little closure on the life that we did have. Take care and hope to see you before to long. Wiht nothing but love.
Hey Majesta. It has been really great talking to you. You and Brandon have been the two that have kept in toouch with me through all of this and it really means a lot to me. I have got a feeling that we will be seeing a lot of each other. Lots of love.
Paulie. What's up bro? I will be in touch.
Stroker. I will be looking for a vist from you pretty soon. You know where I am.
You know I have got to make a comment to the rest of you I just could not live with myself any other way.I pitty you your life, it has got to be a very dull and boring life that you have lived. I may have went to prison for ninty-nine months but I have done things in my life that you have only dreamed of. You know, the rest of my life will also be filled with things that you sit behind your computer screen and wish on. Enjoy what you got because I have a feeling that it will not get any better for you. But for me I've got no where to go but up.
Those of you that have good and supportive things to say, thanks.
And to all a good night.
what are these things we have only "dreamed of" ? being a junkie?, stealing from people?, getting other kids hooked on junk and hurting them and theyre families? hurting your own family? going to prison and all the things that happens to people in there? No, i think i will pass! stop watching movies, you havent done anything any other two bit junkie hasnt done! and i am sure those around you are waiting for you to do it again!
so true

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Dec 28, 2009
 

Judged:

11

2

2

he is already saying he's going to be around his old friends.to my knowledge the one's he mentioned will lead him back to the old path.
knowin it

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Dec 28, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

2

i wish you the future you are looking for congrats on being home! dont listen to all the people who try to bring you down they want to see you fail and they need to get a life! best wishes for the new year!
Brown eyed Girl

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Joe, you just bring that fine a$$ over to my house and I'll give you some lovin'! I have missed you so much! Holla at 'cha girl you won't be dissapointed.This I promise you.I love you and can't wait to see you!
Gettinsome

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brown eyed Girl wrote:
Joe, you just bring that fine a$$ over to my house and I'll give you some lovin'! I have missed you so much! Holla at 'cha girl you won't be dissapointed.This I promise you.I love you and can't wait to see you!
He's good no doubt about that sister!

Since: Dec 09

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

from what i here they will miss him in prison for that same reason lol!! except i think he was mainly a reciever in there. so dust off the strap on break out the dope and have a blast lmao!
LMAO

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

mikelike wrote:
from what i here they will miss him in prison for that same reason lol!! except i think he was mainly a reciever in there. so dust off the strap on break out the dope and have a blast lmao!
He can play with my rowdy munkey anytime!I have to break me some of that off!
1meanie

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

mikelike wrote:
from what i here they will miss him in prison for that same reason lol!! except i think he was mainly a reciever in there. so dust off the strap on break out the dope and have a blast lmao!
You are just plain trash. I used to feel sorry for you, not any more. Enough said.
Brown eyed Girl

Bon Aqua, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

mikelike wrote:
from what i here they will miss him in prison for that same reason lol!! except i think he was mainly a reciever in there. so dust off the strap on break out the dope and have a blast lmao!
Either way I have the plumbing for both so he can have whatever he wants.

Since: Dec 09

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

4

2

2

lol! why would anyone feel sorry for me?! thats one of the funniest things i have heard on here! dont feel sorry for me because as you have found out i may say something you dont want to hear!
LMAO

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

mikelike wrote:
lol! why would anyone feel sorry for me?! thats one of the funniest things i have heard on here! dont feel sorry for me because as you have found out i may say something you dont want to hear!
Dude you crack me up! You officially have a fan.
Old love

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

3

1

Glad you're out Jimmy.I hope our roads cross someday I would love to sit down and have a nice dinner with ya and hear some of your stories I'm sure you've got some doozies! lol. Take care and do good at life! it's really nice out here if you're around the right people.Be careful of who you associate with..if you lay with the dogs you'll get the fleas!you honestly were "my favorite mistake" I told you that once.Be Good and "I got nothing but love for ya baby".
wayne Tayes

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

jj,
i will try to send my number to you through your sister. looking forward to catching up. i can not wait for you to meet my kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min WTSenior 141,167
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr REO 8,963
TBI investigate pd 2 hr Bing 44
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Sam The Man 8,589
Outsiders take control 7 hr facts 4
Why is pd so mistrusted 7 hr wow 4
Billy Whalen 11 hr Lem 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••