CHRIS LEWIS, drugs & murder!

CHRIS LEWIS, drugs & murder!

Posted in the Monterey Forum

mustang Sally

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Nov 11, 2010
What are police saying? I can't wait to go to arraignment next week!
Heather

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Nov 11, 2010
He prolly thinks cause he's got Randy Chaffin he's gonna get off Scott free. But I hope this isn't the case!
aggravated reader

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Heather wrote:
He prolly thinks cause he's got Randy Chaffin he's gonna get off Scott free. But I hope this isn't the case!
how do you know what happend all you have are conclusions .what ever you think, he loved her and the kids . and i think your ignorant to pass gudgment on hem so easy. he is a good guy. and we all know she had bad health problems. dont be one sided how would you like it if you were in his shoes. just think about it. we all die sometime maybe it was just her time.
Heather

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Nov 16, 2010
aggravated reader wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know what happend all you have are conclusions .what ever you think, he loved her and the kids . and i think your ignorant to pass gudgment on hem so easy. he is a good guy. and we all know she had bad health problems. dont be one sided how would you like it if you were in his shoes. just think about it. we all die sometime maybe it was just her time.

I don't think her health problems were serious enough to kill her. Do you know how she was killed???? It was a very obvious murder, not something from natural causes! Let's get that straight. My uncle is an EMT. He didn't go into any specifics, but I do know it wasn't "NATURAL CAUSES" like the lewis's claim!
FB info

Cosby, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2010
"Lois Helen Mayberry Kinnard Amy how did you go from being in a relationship to single when you've been married at least 17 years. I pray that this is some game and not real. Love You"

This post on Amy's FB page was made a few days before her death. I think it gives a little insight of what was going on in her life/marriage.
Facebook Friend

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Nov 16, 2010
She was done with him & he knew it!!! He knew he'd never be able to support that meth habit & those 4 kids too! I heard he had a couple kids from all the affairs also!!!!
his friend

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jul 31, 2011
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think her health problems were serious enough to kill her. Do you know how she was killed???? It was a very obvious murder, not something from natural causes! Let's get that straight. My uncle is an EMT. He didn't go into any specifics, but I do know it wasn't "NATURAL CAUSES" like the lewis's claim!
ok listen who cares if your uncle is a emt apparently your just like him dumber than hell i am chrises friend he didnt murder her have you read the alltopse i dont think so but i have and it wasnt murder so get your facts straight befor you open your stupid lil mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Whalen 1 hr Csi 26
Valerie Henry Sun Interesting 1
Aaron Swallows is trashy as ever (May '15) Sun Dave 17
Fly Bohannon the slumlord Sun Creature from the... 6
Trying to get laid in Monterey Sun Free and easy 2
Liquor VOTE YES Dec 2 TangleBall 24
Monterey Dope Dealers (Jan '15) Dec 2 TangleBall 103

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance