Another sexual preditor

Another sexual preditor

Posted in the Monterey Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
its about time

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Monterey woman has
been charged with having
sex with a minor boy and
sending nude photos of herself
to the boy’s cell phone.
Sherry D. Barnes, 40, of
673 E. Peter Ave., Monterey
was charged with statutory
rape and soliciting sexual
exploitation of a minor in
warrants taken by Putnam
Sheriff’s Investigators
http://www.hilltopexpress.net/sitebuildercont...
its about time

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Did No one in monterey see the herald-citizen yesterday? Another old TRASHY woman, having sex with a child younger than her own!
justme

Livingston, TN

#3 Nov 11, 2009
who is she? i don't believe i know her. name sounds kind of familiar.
bo bo

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2009
I seen her pulling to high school around 3pm last friday didn't think she was allowed around the school
a friend

Shelbyville, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2009
has anyone heard of Innocent til proven guilty!
a friend

Shelbyville, TN

#6 Nov 12, 2009
how did you see that when she was in jail!
its about time

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2009
she got out on bond
haha

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2009
a friend wrote:
has anyone heard of Innocent til proven guilty!
she was guilty when she sent nude pictures of herself to a KID!!!
a friend

Shelbyville, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2009
check your info! at 3 pm she was sitting in jail!
real people

Shelbyville, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2009
what about the kid who looks more than 18 lied to her about his age. what if when she found out she called it off? i hope people judge you just like your judging her before you know the whole story!!!
yeahyeah

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 13, 2009
I've seen this first hand. It's pretty rank.
its about time

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2009
real people wrote:
what about the kid who looks more than 18 lied to her about his age. what if when she found out she called it off? i hope people judge you just like your judging her before you know the whole story!!!
When a 40 year old woman,sees her lover going to school everyday, she knows he is just a kid!Give me a break!
Just P

Lebanon, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2009
Guys I realize that right is right and wrong is wrong, but lets just remember that Sherry Barnes does have children that may get on this site (or friends who do). I'm sure all their friends know, but posting ruthless things about her would have to be difficult on those kids. They are probably going through enough as it is. I know her children, and my heart goes out to them. Yes, she should have thought about them before doing whatever, but I hope everyone will try to respect them and not call their mother nasty things.
Laylow

Spring Hill, TN

#14 Nov 14, 2009
I bet her favorite song is " Baby's on the bus" ;=)
a friend

Shelbyville, TN

#15 Nov 14, 2009
Laylow wrote:
I bet her favorite song is " Baby's on the bus" ;=)
and your so mature..
its about time

Cookeville, TN

#16 Nov 16, 2009
bo bo wrote:
I seen her pulling to high school around 3pm last friday didn't think she was allowed around the school
You must be talking about the othe child molester, Stacey Puckett, shes not suppose to be around the school, check the tennesseeanytime.gov website, she is on the sex offenders registry
PoppyCock

Spring Hill, TN

#17 Nov 16, 2009
its about time wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about the othe child molester, Stacey Puckett, shes not suppose to be around the school, check the tennesseeanytime.gov website, she is on the sex offenders registry
And,she didn't molest a child it was a 18 yr.old.He is a theif!!So who cares.They have him for home invasions!
kate

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Nov 16, 2009
its about time wrote:
Monterey woman has
been charged with having
sex with a minor boy and
sending nude photos of herself
to the boy’s cell phone.
Sherry D. Barnes, 40, of
673 E. Peter Ave., Monterey
was charged with statutory
rape and soliciting sexual
exploitation of a minor in
warrants taken by Putnam
Sheriff’s Investigators
http://www.hilltopexpress.net/sitebuildercont...
hello this is about sherry barnes. i am the oldest of her girls and while i admit that what has happened is wrong by no means do i think she is a bad parent. let me tell you a little about this, when "sherry"( to me she is mom) married my dad it was the best thing that could have ever happend. she was the best mom any six yr could have asked for. she was there for baseball games, school plays,band concerts and so much more. i remember every Sunday night i would cry because i didnt want to go back to my moms house. "sherry" would call my mom and tell her that they would drive me to school the next morning ( which by the was over an hour away). i dont know how this happend, but i do know that "boy" was just as guilty as she. when you are having sex, you know what you are doing and you know what the outcome could be. she would NEVER EVER knowingly put someone at risk. my main concern is the kids. my four little brothers and sisters are there and this stupid ass news paper put all her informaton in there which is putting them at risk. where i come from you are not allowed to do that unless they are proven guilty. and for everyone's information i am looking into finding out what can be done about this. so for everyone who is talking shit, just know that while everyone makes poor choices, we can always learn from them. She is NOT a child molester. she didnt force him to do anything or to open anything. SO SCREW YOU ALL!!!! By the way how many of you were having sex with someone older than you when you were just a teen??? think about that the next time you want to takl shit about my mom!! dumbass hilljacks!!
someone

Cookeville, TN

#19 Nov 16, 2009
shes still a sicko dumbass. just because shes a good parent doesnt mean she cant be a child molester. their are serial killers that are out there that appeared to be great parents and worked in church but they lead another life as well.
HO HO HO

Spring Hill, TN

#20 Nov 17, 2009
kate wrote:
<quoted text> hello this is about sherry barnes. i am the oldest of her girls and while i admit that what has happened is wrong by no means do i think she is a bad parent. let me tell you a little about this, when "sherry"( to me she is mom) married my dad it was the best thing that could have ever happend. she was the best mom any six yr could have asked for. she was there for baseball games, school plays,band concerts and so much more. i remember every Sunday night i would cry because i didnt want to go back to my moms house. "sherry" would call my mom and tell her that they would drive me to school the next morning ( which by the was over an hour away). i dont know how this happend, but i do know that "boy" was just as guilty as she. when you are having sex, you know what you are doing and you know what the outcome could be. she would NEVER EVER knowingly put someone at risk. my main concern is the kids. my four little brothers and sisters are there and this stupid ass news paper put all her informaton in there which is putting them at risk. where i come from you are not allowed to do that unless they are proven guilty. and for everyone's information i am looking into finding out what can be done about this. so for everyone who is talking shit, just know that while everyone makes poor choices, we can always learn from them. She is NOT a child molester. she didnt force him to do anything or to open anything. SO SCREW YOU ALL!!!! By the way how many of you were having sex with someone older than you when you were just a teen??? think about that the next time you want to takl shit about my mom!! dumbass hilljacks!!
HillJACKS? WTH is that?! And as for our Newspaper,We have an outstanding editor and, he just prints the facts,ma'am.. And just listen to you,wanting to Screw us all,What if we are minors?!?There is no doubt, she has a mental problem and needs help.Maybe you should go with her?(Just a suggestion) You need some anger management,sweety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookeville football youth 14 min Communication 138
Marines training in Sparta? 1 hr Bubba 64
Al Klee Craig Capps 1 hr Spartacus 7
Jeff Young on his way out? 1 hr Spartacus 6
Gabe at Save -A-Lot (Aug '15) Wed deeznuts 41
Hello White Trash!!! Tue Wilson 7
Lauren phillips Oct 17 TravisBb23 6

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages