Cock Head

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Whats up in this ho? Besides Savage Stamps and half of the danm town of course! She is a true addict, not even playing. Strung plum out on Delana Abstons peter! I guess the apple dosent fall far from the tree. NASTY HO!
Father Wad

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

She says the same of you
person

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

All you did with this one is show how pathetic YOU are!
Molly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Cock Head wrote:
Whats up in this ho? Besides Savage Stamps and half of the danm town of course! She is a true addict, not even playing. Strung plum out on Delana Abstons peter! I guess the apple dosent fall far from the tree. NASTY HO!
. Uh oh! I guess she must have got what you wanted! Why else would anyone post such garbage? Sounds like jelousy to me. Now, of course you try to will deny this but that's ok. You've already showed your true colors. Why else would ANY human being be so cruel to someone who obviously has far greater problems than you could even imagine? Now, go check your meth. I think it's burning!
ridiculous

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Are you any better amanda? You've went through every methead with a car and where are you know? running with the stink kings brother. He told you he's got Hep-C right?
come on

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

no answer?
come on

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

really? I mean you come out with these grand statements, and you don't want to look at yourself? And you call her a true addict. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
crazygirl

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Hey I'll say who I am I am Angela king thinks for taking up for cause someone is jealous...I can't help it that savage is the best thing that ever happened to me I am so Proud of him he laid the needle down the alcohol down I am so very proud of him he has really changed now that he has me he gets to be himself this is what he has always wanted a great girl that loves him and him only !we r so happy!
crazygirl

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Oh yeah I'm going to ask nicely stop talkin about the king boys cause 2 are not here 2 take up for there SELF so that's a bunch of 2nd!
right

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Hank was a great guy. I hadn't been around the last 5 yrs but I grew up with him an when we were young I couldn't of ask for a better friend. Regardless what any of the trash from that town has to say if your half the person hank was your doing pretty good. RIP Hank.
spook

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Shove the trash off bee rock. Cheap and bio friendly feeds the area variants and vermin :)
itisme

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Angie good people
seriously

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

ridiculous wrote:
Are you any better amanda? You've went through every methead with a car and where are you know? running with the stink kings brother. He told you he's got Hep-C right?
What does Hep C have anything to do with their relationship? I've known older people who have lived long lives with it unknowingly from blood transfusions and it never effected their partner. Now that said, I got on here for the first time in years because most of the info is false, but for a specific reason. Saw this, had to click because I used to be friends with the kings around 9 years ago and as I saw Angie posted, two are gone and not able to defend themselves. Now as for angie, I have no clue what she is up to these days because i stay a little secluded. Just saw this specific post and got a little heated. Hep C isn't just a disease from drug use, there are innocent people, two in fact, who have died and gone on because they didn't test the blood for transfusions for Hep C till 1992. That means that even I could have it since i had a blood transfusion in '84 (which I don't). Read a book or google before offending people with ignorant comments about a deadly disease. Now i remember why i don't get on this site anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min WTSenior 123,755
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr REO 8,460
standing stone nursing home 6 hr joke 64
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 6 hr mayorofavondale 58,316
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr Wassssup 8,503
Corey Howard Wed Lol 13
Monterey man charged with aggravated burglary Wed Stinks 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search