Next Last
sad

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2012
what happened to boomer smith.
Please dont

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Leave this poor young man off this website please....it does awful things.
Concerned

Columbia, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2012
No one is trying to do anything other than to get information. The news doesn't care about what happens on this mountain.
dont know

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2012
sad wrote:
what happened to boomer smith.
he is a very sweet boy i hope he is ok
tragic

Sparta, TN

#5 Mar 24, 2012
Boomer passed away
drfish

Pensacola, FL

#6 Mar 24, 2012
boomer and i went to bootcamp together.he was a great friend and a genuine peron. i really want to know what happened. but if anybodys here to say anything negative, dont.
Another concerned

Livingston, TN

#7 Mar 24, 2012
Just pray for his family they need it. Thank you all for not trolling.
lord help

Sparta, TN

#8 Mar 25, 2012
drfish wrote:
boomer and i went to bootcamp together.he was a great friend and a genuine peron. i really want to know what happened. but if anybodys here to say anything negative, dont.
You can go to herald-citizen.com and read about it, I am sorry about your friend, he was an amazing young man
sad

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2012
He was at Kim Wood's house drinking with friends and got hit by the youngest wood boy and he never woke up. It was an accident that caused him to lose his life.Prayers for Boomers family and the wood family.RIP Boom Boom!
Why

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 26, 2012
What purpose does putting all of that out there do? All you are doing is causing more grief to a town that is already devastated.....there was a reason the police did not release that information.
MrsPhillips

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 26, 2012
STOP! He doesn't deserve to be on this. His family doesn't deserve you gossiping about him. No matter what your intentions, this is not the place. Please leave his name from this site. God Bless.
reason

Clover, SC

#13 Mar 26, 2012
sad wrote:
He was at Kim Wood's house drinking with friends and got hit by the youngest wood boy and he never woke up. It was an accident that caused him to lose his life.Prayers for Boomers family and the wood family.RIP Boom Boom!
There is a reason the police haven't released a statement, be respectful and leave the precious Smith family off here. The truth will come out soon enough and if wrong was done, justice will be served.
So sad

Greer, SC

#14 Mar 28, 2012
I think it's funny people don't "want his name ln this site" but support it making comments. People will talk there is nothing you can do about it.....whether it is on here or at the dq. It was an accident..a very tragic accident. I think nothing bad could be said about this young man. He was a great guy. I have known him my whole life.
Bill

United States

#15 Mar 29, 2012
The sad thing is....two kids lost their life that day.
this is so sad

Cookeville, TN

#16 Mar 29, 2012
sometimes our actions kill and its sad
So sad

United States

#17 Mar 29, 2012
Britni Hyso did too. Is that who you mean? Or the person that hit Boomer?
TRUE

Crossville, TN

#18 Mar 29, 2012
There is no right in these situations..young people listen..it's ALL in the choices that YOU make..if you make the wrong choices in the end..no ones to blame but yourself...
TRUE

Crossville, TN

#19 Mar 29, 2012
...and let me add..parents,churches,teachers ..somewhere we are failing our young people..myself included..we are not letting them know that it's ok not to fall in with the wrong crowd..we need to let them know it's ok for them to be individuals and make their own decisions regardless of what others might think of them..
noone

United States

#21 Mar 29, 2012
How can anyone say it was the wrong crowd. They were all old enough to make their own decisions and I happen to know everyone involved and they are all good people. Who at that age did not do a little something just as they were doing. They just don't think of the consequences and you did not at that age either. Two families are torn now and suffering. And what if it was the other way around. Just let it go.
Bill

United States

#22 Mar 29, 2012
Just the good ole boys hanging out having a few beers. Every now and again someone gets into a fist fight. We all did it growing up. This was just a tragic accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If them gayballs can marry why can't I marry my... 13 hr Rod Knee 7
nika cantrell 22 hr NC Hammertime 1
Dope trailers Mon dude speller 11
Gary Harg is and John p Mon shoxjed 3
I need a sugardaddy Sat freddy 5
Jeremiah Clark? Jan 20 kaph 10
Jene Jan 19 Mrs hawiggins 5

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance