jeff hicks on front page
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
read it while you can

Cookeville, TN

#123 Jul 12, 2012
Hillbilly Hick wrote:
Wish Topix had a liar button. Was Monterey named after the Mayor? Hicktown,Tn?Personally I thank Bridgett needs to get a job, too much time to show her redneck side.
I agree, and the latest fiasco involving her "work-buddy" Shaylee, a.k.a. "payee" putting up ANOTHER vidio sure doesn't upgrade their profile, in my opinion! Apparently, the thread about the video,(the video link was active on there for a little while last evening before they removed it) and the discussion about it, ALSO, the thread called, "Shaylee" was removed...both threads were about the second video, possibly the first illegal video that was played at the last town meeting, in my opinion. After reading the laws as written on the Tn. State site, both were illegal, in my opinion. Apparently the posters didn't think they were and when they didn't get the "reception" they expected, they attacked several townspeople, the usual reaction to being challenged on ANYTHING. When even THAT tactic didn't work, they had the posts removed. So pathetic (in my opinion!) and just plain WRONG in many people's opinions! This is NOT normal politics for Monterey, Tn.
Slick Willy

Jamestown, TN

#124 Jul 12, 2012
I did not have sexual relations with that dozer ,Double D8. The Christians did it and they are telling lies on me !
yeahmaam

Cookeville, TN

#125 Jul 13, 2012
Yessir wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would have got the Herald and read it a few days back you would have seen Bobby Farley stated that he had done all he could do at the shooting range with the cities backhoe, and needed something bigger to complete the project.
Also the people whom we have aquired the military equipment from came by the other day and gave us a go ahead and said we were fine.
And their names were:.....
Please give us their names so we can verify this information before the election on August 2.
yeahman

Martin, TN

#126 Jul 13, 2012
yeahmaam wrote:
<quoted text> And their names were:.....
Please give us their names so we can verify this information before the election on August 2.
This could just be a rumor, but I heard it was Curly, Larry, and Moe.
due time

Cookeville, TN

#127 Jul 13, 2012
yeahmaam wrote:
No problem. You will happily be given that information along with the audit and the TBI information when it is all completed.
Its coming

Cookeville, TN

#128 Jul 13, 2012
yeahmaam wrote:
Just hang on it's coming
yeahmaam

Cookeville, TN

#129 Jul 13, 2012
Its coming wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hang on it's coming
I believe you are right, however my concern is to have the information BEFORE the election on August 2nd. Do you have the info about when the audit will be completed? Is there any way to find out the names of the people who gave the police department the "OK" about their requests for the bulldozer, or any of the other heavy road-equipment that has come up lately? Even their department that they work out of would put people's minds at rest on this issue because of the election. It could affect votes one way or the other, I'm sure you understand. If we can get that verified, it could get voter's confidence up, one way or the other. It's getting close!
big william

Knoxville, TN

#130 Jul 13, 2012
yeahman wrote:
<quoted text> This could just be a rumor, but I heard it was Curly, Larry, and Moe.
nope was heckle and jeckle and i have it on the highest authority these here boys sold their souls to the devil.
yeahmaam

Cookeville, TN

#131 Jul 13, 2012
due time wrote:
<quoted text>No problem. You will happily be given that information along with the audit and the TBI information when it is all completed.
Who is the auditor or the firm he works with?
yeahmaam

Cookeville, TN

#132 Jul 13, 2012
due time wrote:
<quoted text>No problem. You will happily be given that information along with the audit and the TBI information when it is all completed.
I do not believe that the FBI investigation (or is it TBI?) will be or needs to be coordinated with the audit that was ordered for the town's finances. Those are two completely separate issues ..I believe. Is it somehow "sensitive" information who the auditing firm or individual is? Guess I'm not asking in the right place, I just thought with all the info. shared on here that someone would know, but maybe it is "confidential" for some reason that isn't apparent. I just think it would help one way or the other, in the upcoming election. I would hate to vote one way or the other and find out later that I was misinformed, or not informed at all about something that would be crucial. Once we elect someone, we're stuck for the next two years...and August 2nd is right around the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pill Lady Fact or Fiction? 11 hr ESP 2
ricky lemon whats up with him 12 hr country boy 7
savealot closed!!!! Wed hum 29
Looking for Marven Maddle Wed What Ever 6
Transgenders Wed memyselfI 2
Chicken (Cock )fighting (Nov '08) Wed roosters 10
rebecca hembree (Sep '15) Wed Tenn 14

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance