First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What is Up

Cookeville, TN

#1 May 2, 2011
We the citizens of Monterey want to know why Rebecca Pucket aka "Shorty" is still roaming the streets after she was busted with a METH LAB!!! I wont even let my childeren go play at the park because people like her are walking around free! Her "partner in crime" is sitting in jail right now! This is crazy. We have to do something to clean this town up! I really don't understand the concept of the police letting repeat offenders give out a couple names and walking free. Do they really think they are gonna give any of the Big People's names? NO! This is just insanity! I can understand if the person had never been in trouble. Give them a chance to redeem themselves. But when someone like Rebecca that gets caught a couple times a week, THROW THEM IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!!!
Yep its me

Lakeland, FL

#2 May 2, 2011
What is Up wrote:
We the citizens of Monterey want to know why Rebecca Pucket aka "Shorty" is still roaming the streets after she was busted with a METH LAB!!! I wont even let my childeren go play at the park because people like her are walking around free! Her "partner in crime" is sitting in jail right now! This is crazy. We have to do something to clean this town up! I really don't understand the concept of the police letting repeat offenders give out a couple names and walking free. Do they really think they are gonna give any of the Big People's names? NO! This is just insanity! I can understand if the person had never been in trouble. Give them a chance to redeem themselves. But when someone like Rebecca that gets caught a couple times a week, THROW THEM IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!!!
I'd like to know, out of all the people they busted a couple weeks ago, whose still in jail??
Dirty Road

Danville, AL

#3 May 3, 2011
Law enforcement should really be quarantining these properties where they bust people making meth! Who wants to live in a home where that has been going on?
curious

Granville, TN

#4 May 4, 2011
What is Up wrote:
We the citizens of Monterey want to know why Rebecca Pucket aka "Shorty" is still roaming the streets after she was busted with a METH LAB!!! I wont even let my childeren go play at the park because people like her are walking around free! Her "partner in crime" is sitting in jail right now! This is crazy. We have to do something to clean this town up! I really don't understand the concept of the police letting repeat offenders give out a couple names and walking free. Do they really think they are gonna give any of the Big People's names? NO! This is just insanity! I can understand if the person had never been in trouble. Give them a chance to redeem themselves. But when someone like Rebecca that gets caught a couple times a week, THROW THEM IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!!!
this is on the "new snitches" post from few weeks ago---- Who ain't big time buddies with Larry Bates? LMAO. Shorty Puckett got busted and gave names too. Think about it. One beside Jolene Key, 2 down from Jolene and someone else snitched on her buddy Jeremy Horn. Cops stopped her and tried to make it look good, as if she wasn't forewarned. LMAO. Joe tells how she can do anything and Larry Bates won't get her because she knows too much on him. Druggies are all snitches when it comes to drugs and getting their own a$$ off the grill. Everyone over there should be snitching on all the druggies. Clean that place up and give decent people a place to live. Government shouldn't be helping the druggies. There are poor people poor due to health and low income. Shouldn't be giving sorry low down, lazy people a place to do their drugs. Drug test all the tenants in the projects, that would clean it out.

Effingham, IL
Concern citizen

Cookeville, TN

#5 May 4, 2011
The police department in Monterey has come a long way since Kevin Phillips became chief but I dont understand why Larry Bates in still working for the city. Its true that some of the police officers are crooked, and yes they do let people go that will snitch but they also tell people that others tell them stuff that is not true. Snitches don't go to jail! The Housing project on Elm St. are full of them. I agree there's good hardworking people that could use a decent home but can't get into the projects. I know for a fact that 2 people in Monterey living in a 4 bedroom project that a family could use. Thats just crazy.
come find me

Crossville, TN

#6 May 4, 2011
to all who is talking shit about sissy aka shorty well get the hell off her back she is a good girl and mother everyone makes mistakes the girl has never done anything wrong but alot of wrong has been done to her i just think u wont her to be talked about cause u all are nothing but crap yourselfs i know for one talk all u wont and the day will come u will see she will have it all back cause i will help her and i know alot of people to help her and as for bates well u all just dont like the facted that he knows what he is doing and will one day get u he is a good cop7
lol

Cookeville, TN

#7 May 4, 2011
Larry Bates is one of the best cops montereys ever had. The only ones that talk bad about him are the ones hes busted !!! Keep up the awesome work Bates the law abiding citizens are behind you 100%....
Sorry

Charlotte, TN

#8 May 4, 2011
lol wrote:
Larry Bates is one of the best cops montereys ever had. The only ones that talk bad about him are the ones hes busted !!! Keep up the awesome work Bates the law abiding citizens are behind you 100%....
It would be nice if it were true, wouldn't it?
Hilarious

Cookeville, TN

#9 May 4, 2011
come find me wrote:
to all who is talking shit about sissy aka shorty well get the hell off her back she is a good girl and mother everyone makes mistakes the girl has never done anything wrong but alot of wrong has been done to her i just think u wont her to be talked about cause u all are nothing but crap yourselfs i know for one talk all u wont and the day will come u will see she will have it all back cause i will help her and i know alot of people to help her and as for bates well u all just dont like the facted that he knows what he is doing and will one day get u he is a good cop7
Dear "Come and Find Me" Well first of all you're not hard to find. The IP address showed you live around Chestnut St. which makes me think this is probably Christy Farley. Anyways, Shorty is a good mother? ROTFLMAO! In case you didn't know a "good" mother does NOT make meth, and do drugs. I guess thats why her son got sent to a state home, because she was such a "good Mother". And YOU are going to help her do what? You do nothing but sit around and have babies so that the government will keep you up. Its sad really. In conclusion, Larry Bates I guess is a "good" cop by your standards. LOL
christy farley

Crossville, TN

#10 May 5, 2011
well for your info bitch that is not me cause if u realy new me i am not scared to use my real name but ya i know shorty and i do think she is a good person unlike u who does nothing but sat on your drug ass and talk shit about others and as for me well u dont know me cause if u did u better keep me and my kids out of your month and off hear come to me and u will see oh thats right u just talk shit and hid behind a computer
curious

Granville, TN

#11 May 5, 2011
christy farley wrote:
well for your info bitch that is not me cause if u realy new me i am not scared to use my real name but ya i know shorty and i do think she is a good person unlike u who does nothing but sat on your drug ass and talk shit about others and as for me well u dont know me cause if u did u better keep me and my kids out of your month and off hear come to me and u will see oh thats right u just talk shit and hid behind a computer
regarding-"but ya i know shorty and i do think she is a good person" meth lab, lifestyle, drugs, poor life decisions and staying in those poor decisions does not equal out to be a good person. Smart people learn from their mistakes and get out of the rut. A Good person and mother (not just shorty)raises their children to be good people, not more druggies. Not another generation to milk the system and cost the good people more of their money in collecting welfare. Now the kids are asking their paents "mommy, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Because all their parents are showing them is drugs, welfare, teaching them how to lie, cheat the government, and live off others. It takes guts and hard work to pull yourself out of the ghetto. And some people like smelling garbage.
lil al

Cookeville, TN

#12 May 5, 2011
this site is only good for the druggies u wanna run their mouths bout others to get heat off their own ass monterey sucks donkeys anyways
lil al

Cookeville, TN

#13 May 5, 2011
i thought this was a christion town. help thow neibor, yet sum1 breaks a man made law and is labeled a fu-k up
curious

Cookeville, TN

#14 May 5, 2011
you can only help those who are willing to help themselves. yes, people make mistakes, but it is those who keep repeating them, that people are turning their backs on. if you make a mistake, don't try to mouth and defend it or want someone to meet you and threaten. stand up, do what's right and that will make others take another look in a different light. even if you don't care what others think of you, make your children and family proud and give those little guys a chance to break the cycle or repeated mistakes. give them something to look forward to. there is enough negative in the world, go against the grain and set an example for those you brought into this world. naturally a parent wants better for their children if they had it rough, that is what loving your children is all about.
COME FIND ME

Cookeville, TN

#15 May 5, 2011
well that my be true with some but i know shorty and she has always been a sweet good person and like us all we love ones that might be wrong for us but u cant help who the heart has u to love and for that yes we make mistakes we all make mistakes thats what life is about and she loves her kids and things will be good again for her u all wait and see and then u can say your sorry
monterey man

Cincinnati, OH

#16 May 5, 2011
What is Up wrote:
We the citizens of Monterey want to know why Rebecca Pucket aka "Shorty" is still roaming the streets after she was busted with a METH LAB!!! I wont even let my childeren go play at the park because people like her are walking around free! Her "partner in crime" is sitting in jail right now! This is crazy. We have to do something to clean this town up! I really don't understand the concept of the police letting repeat offenders give out a couple names and walking free. Do they really think they are gonna give any of the Big People's names? NO! This is just insanity! I can understand if the person had never been in trouble. Give them a chance to redeem themselves. But when someone like Rebecca that gets caught a couple times a week, THROW THEM IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!!!
you monterey cowards are so funny sit there on your computers talk about people all day how the hell do you know so much is it that you are a monterey snitch you talk about that pucket girl and ever body else seem to me we should check you out and we will hide all you want but of course you will tell us who you are because you are one of them good monterey people with nothing to hide you tell the truth you will face the people you talk about on here sure we know you will
mountaineer

Martin, TN

#17 May 6, 2011
Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "Come and Find Me" Well first of all you're not hard to find. The IP address showed you live around Chestnut St. which makes me think this is probably Christy Farley. Anyways, Shorty is a good mother? ROTFLMAO! In case you didn't know a "good" mother does NOT make meth, and do drugs. I guess thats why her son got sent to a state home, because she was such a "good Mother". And YOU are going to help her do what? You do nothing but sit around and have babies so that the government will keep you up. Its sad really. In conclusion, Larry Bates I guess is a "good" cop by your standards. LOL
I'm not into this disagreement, but I do have a question can you tell where someone lives by their IP address? If you have information I would like to know how thanks.
hahahaa

Cookeville, TN

#18 May 8, 2011
You people are so stupid. Saying this bit** is a good mom that made a mistake and she had a meth lab with her kids around the crap. Piece of garbage mother should not have custody of her kids and the property should be quarantined so other people don't have to breathe this sh** into their lungs!!!
curious

West Union, SC

#19 May 8, 2011
hahahaa wrote:
You people are so stupid. Saying this bit** is a good mom that made a mistake and she had a meth lab with her kids around the crap. Piece of garbage mother should not have custody of her kids and the property should be quarantined so other people don't have to breathe this sh** into their lungs!!!
You are right and tax payers are paying for her HUD home.
COME FIND ME

Cookeville, TN

#20 May 9, 2011
YOU ARE THE BITCH GO AHEAD TALK ALL U WONT IT IS JUST WORDS CAUSE U ARE THE ONE WHO IS A COWARD AND HIDES CAUSE U KNOW WHAT U SAY IS LIES OR U WOULD NOT POST ALL THIS IS THE HOLE SITE IS LIES THERE WILL COME A DAY WHERE U WILL BE DOWN AND FOR WHAT
U SAY AND DO WILL COME BACK AND BITE U IN THE ASS IF SHE IS THIS WAY THEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT TO HER FACE
hahahaa wrote:
You people are so stupid. Saying this bit** is a good mom that made a mistake and she had a meth lab with her kids around the crap. Piece of garbage mother should not have custody of her kids and the property should be quarantined so other people don't have to breathe this sh** into their lungs!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee booher 2 hr Sarah278 1
Chevy truck 4 hr Curious 2 3
Danny Jones 8 hr xxx 3
Laura Crawford Durham 11 hr Anybody_home 1
Billy Whalen 18 hr NOBODY 28
Donny Farley 19 hr Gladeboy 3
Fly Bohannon the slumlord 22 hr Marie 7

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages