Free self defence class

Free self defence class

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Judy chop

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2017
My name is diamond Dave and visit my introduction on YouTube under Judy chop . I'll be here a few days if anyone wants private lesions
Who me

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Nov 14, 2017
Judy chop wrote:
My name is diamond Dave and visit my introduction on YouTube under Judy chop . I'll be here a few days if anyone wants private lesions
Private lesions? Herpes?
Judy chop

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2017
Who me wrote:
<quoted text>Private lesions? Herpes?
Now u look here feller it ain't nice to make fun me I'm the peoples hero around here now feller don't make me pull my. Ninja out on you feller
B fit

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2017
Judy chop wrote:
My name is diamond Dave and visit my introduction on YouTube under Judy chop . I'll be here a few days if anyone wants private lesions
Is this a serious class? If it is I'm sure there's interested people. I'd like to know. We women need elf defense classes round here especially is older gals
Donna

Crossville, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2017
This is not true the GUy on video lives in WV besides we ain't got no guys smart enough to study that kinna thangs
Judy chop

Crossville, TN

#6 Dec 3, 2017
Now you listen that Donna person I tried help you girls with my free defence classes if you don't feel like it you can hold my sighs to advertise . now look here all you fellers too there care Savage woemans out thar too and they will rape a man hard out in these sheds around trailer park an you better learn my ninja before it happens I know some you men ain't fellers
Try me

Crossville, TN

#7 Dec 3, 2017
I bet I could stomp the turds out you boy
Midget

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2017
B fit wrote:
<quoted text>

Is this a serious class? If it is I'm sure there's interested people. I'd like to know. We women need elf defense classes round here especially is older gals
I agree, those damn ELF's are messing up everything. The keepler crew are some of the worst, hidding in that tree and pooping chocolate turds into cookies. As a midget representative I say lets ban together and do some elf tossing!!!!!!
Funny

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 5, 2017
Midget wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree, those damn ELF's are messing up everything. The keepler crew are some of the worst, hidding in that tree and pooping chocolate turds into cookies. As a midget representative I say lets ban together and do some elf tossing!!!!!!
Lol
Funny

Cookeville, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2017
Try me wrote:
I bet I could stomp the turds out you boy
Now look here feller I can't be ninjain just anybody look here feller what your about to be learning

https://youtu.be/_j1-xQA_ufE
Funny

Cookeville, TN

#11 Dec 5, 2017
https://youtu.be/xCxQ0ZaxAAs

Another fan too we all ningers
Jessica

Cookeville, TN

#12 Dec 5, 2017
Judy chop wrote:
Now you listen that Donna person I tried help you girls with my free defence classes if you don't feel like it you can hold my sighs to advertise . now look here all you fellers too there care Savage woemans out thar too and they will rape a man hard out in these sheds around trailer park an you better learn my ninja before it happens I know some you men ain't fellers
At least learn to spell defense correctly if you're giving so called "classes" on it. Red flag goes up when you can't even spell what it is you're teaching, troll.
Funny

Crossville, TN

#13 Dec 7, 2017
Considering the video I think the post grammar was well articulated very fitting yet you only one tointing it out grammar Nazi do you want a cookie ? You get an a bahaaaa .
Realize the entire post has a very fitting meaning for the people there and hick towns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristie and Henry's car found? 2 hr Throw Darts 17
Jamie Mccowan 2 hr Throw Darts 7
Christy Garett 4 hr Bleach 3
Drugs in Monterey 4 hr Boomerang 1
Kemmy englad (Dec '16) 4 hr Boo 7
Becca findley (Mar '18) 20 hr JJC 11
Crab Lice Sat RedBud 3

Monterey Jobs

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages