yes thanks ok lets go

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I seen her. She is pretty average in my opinion. I got her to help me get a liter of coke cause I said my arms were messed up and I got good views from all sides. I'm not too old (late 20's) so that's not creepy right? Anyway you should ask her out because everyone knows that people that work with the public just want random people to ask them out. It's like their only goals in life.

Also it's CURIOUS ... For crying out loud.
really now

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

yes thanks ok lets go wrote:
I seen her. She is pretty average in my opinion. I got her to help me get a liter of coke cause I said my arms were messed up and I got good views from all sides. I'm not too old (late 20's) so that's not creepy right? Anyway you should ask her out because everyone knows that people that work with the public just want random people to ask them out. It's like their only goals in life.
Also it's CURIOUS ... For crying out loud.
At least you're honest....but you sound creepy. Where did you get the idea that those working for the public want "random" people to ask them out? You're joking, right? "It's like their only goals in life?"?????????? Are you delusional? If so, enjoy (being delusional, that is!) but just be aware that your weirdness is obvious!
hunter

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

so are you talkin about the girl that works the days or nights
yes thanks ok lets go

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

really now wrote:
<quoted text> At least you're honest....but you sound creepy. Where did you get the idea that those working for the public want "random" people to ask them out? You're joking, right? "It's like their only goals in life?"?????????? Are you delusional? If so, enjoy (being delusional, that is!) but just be aware that your weirdness is obvious!
You don't have to get nasty. I already feel like a fool baby.
THE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Bates knows her. He's the man.
whatever

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

People in this town is the biggest gossips around. If they see someone talking they automatically assume your screwing them or have a thing for them. What happen to people just being polite and friendly to people. Bates is a cop which goes around protecting this town he is suppose to check in on things for the citizen thats any cops job he isnt the only cop that stops at this location so I guess your saying they know them very well too. The girls that work there are very nice and treat all customers good no matter who they are. They are all young women over there and shouldnt be on this site and youns shouldnt drag other people into this especially married men and cause trouble for that person and the others there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSenior 123,779
standing stone nursing home 1 hr amen 65
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr REO 8,460
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 8 hr mayorofavondale 58,316
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Wassssup 8,503
Corey Howard Wed Lol 13
Monterey man charged with aggravated burglary Wed Stinks 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search