HE IS DEAD! LET IT GO!
SATAN

Greer, SC

#3 Jul 14, 2012
He is swimming in a lake of fire
think about it

Sparta, TN

#4 Jul 18, 2012
how do you know? You will be swimming in a lake of fire if you dont stop judgeing people. Just saying, Think about it!
sad

Martin, TN

#5 Jul 18, 2012
YOU know this topix about this young man gets on my last nerve. He's dead what more do you want.
Just me

South Lyon, MI

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Look at he past that says it all ! He was no good, He's so-call girlfriend Sherry is already in Indiana sleeping with someone else,(once a slut always a SLUT) The dumb a_s is in HELL right where he belongs
sad

Martin, TN

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Just me wrote:
Look at he past that says it all ! He was no good, He's so-call girlfriend Sherry is already in Indiana sleeping with someone else,(once a slut always a SLUT) The dumb a_s is in HELL right where he belongs
Guess, this makes you the judge and jury all rolled into one. The young man is dead. What kind of sick person are you?
just me

Bristol, IN

#8 Jul 27, 2012
I'm not the judge noe the jury just someone thats lives in the real world and works hard to have what i have Jacob Clark is right where he belongs I just tick off because i could not get my hands on him everytime i came to monterey he would run. Jacob was candyass and would not work he tried to take something that was not his what pus_y happy to see him GO to hell
sad

Martin, TN

#9 Jul 27, 2012
just me wrote:
I'm not the judge noe the jury just someone thats lives in the real world and works hard to have what i have Jacob Clark is right where he belongs I just tick off because i could not get my hands on him everytime i came to monterey he would run. Jacob was candyass and would not work he tried to take something that was not his what pus_y happy to see him GO to hell
ok thats your your right to feel how you feel. Sorry if I made things worse for you . He's gone there's no bringing him back no matter how much you don't like him. Hopefully, you can find peace.
kmm

Columbia, SC

#10 Jul 27, 2012
really here we go again.. PPL DROP IT DAMN!!!!! GROW UP!!!!!!
just me

Fenton, MI

#11 Jul 29, 2012
just so everyone knows what a pice of shi-t he was, with him being gone thats one less with an STD, We all know who the girl(40 old lady) that droped the two punks to rod the guy, Why is she not in trouble? she was the drop off/ pickup person, that was driving the truck,
hello

Sparta, TN

#12 Jul 30, 2012
just me wrote:
just so everyone knows what a pice of shi-t he was, with him being gone thats one less with an STD, We all know who the girl(40 old lady) that droped the two punks to rod the guy, Why is she not in trouble? she was the drop off/ pickup person, that was driving the truck,
She went to INDIANA!
just me

South Lyon, MI

#13 Aug 10, 2012
yes sad to say she's moving back to Indiana to screw up somene else and pass on her STD, PS rott in hell Jabco Clark you SOB
his sister

Crossville, TN

#14 Feb 27, 2013
the sob is you. i dont care how much you hate somebody you have to be really low to talk trash about somebody that is flying high in heaven with all other angels andim jacob ran. sure he ran circles all around you. how about your sibling pass and somebody continuisly talk sh#t when the only one that will burn in hell is you
Family

Crossville, TN

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Who ever is talking SHI T about sherry let me know who you are and I'll find you and well see who's talking
just me

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Sherry is a low life and you know it, She was with Jabcob when he got shot and she was driven the truck why is she not in jail ? I here she's back Indiana,(Family) You really don't want to know I am!!
JUST ME

Middlebury, IN

#17 Jan 24, 2015
JABCOB CLARK IS GONE FOR EVER THINK GOD SHERRY IS SLUT and he also has a little girl in Monterey. HAPPY HE IS GONE FO GOOD
HHMMM

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jun 21, 2015
look out wrote:
What a low life pice of SH_T
So glad to see this lowlife piece of crap gone he was a thief and a drug head his parents and not do a good job raising but still want to become a certain age you make your own choices all I can say he's a lowlife piece of dirt and he got what he deserved
Just me

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jun 21, 2015
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>HE IS DEAD! LET IT GO!
happy he is gone he was a punk SOB. Dope head and a waste of space he was a candy a$$ little sissy
New to this

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jul 10, 2015
Family wrote:
Who ever is talking SHI T about sherry let me know who you are and I'll find you and well see who's talking
I'll talk about sherry I'm Larry B I'm in moored vile IN she is a cun1 slut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer tollison 9 min Meth 4
History lesson 15 min LameAnswer 4
black people are slaves to democrats 1 hr well 13
Aggression on both sides 4 hr White Privilege 45
Did you watch the Eclipse? Mon Totally Awesome 1
I need a girlfriend. (Dec '15) Aug 19 Coco 2
Anyone know anything about Dr. Mark Sherfey? (Nov '12) Aug 19 sanelis 11

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance