NJJ

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2012
I have a ? people who is monterey?
justme

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Monterey is a small town in tn,but all you have to do is check the news channal 5 in nashville and you will know more about monterey tn 38574.You cant believe half of what you read on this site.
true

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 27, 2012
justme wrote:
Monterey is a small town in tn,but all you have to do is check the news channal 5 in nashville and you will know more about monterey tn 38574.You cant believe half of what you read on this site.
If you have any complaints about things that aren't right to you, contact News Channel 5. There's a link on the News Channel 5 website and you can email your concerns. They are involved. Don't bother putting it on here because you will be threatened with lawsuits.
Phil Williams

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jun 27, 2012
justme wrote:
His email contact is: pwilliams@newschannel5.com Let them know what you know.
You can believe what you read on News Channel 5's investigative reports. This is the email address to email in your concerns. It is MY opinion that public servants should expect to be held to a high standard of ethics and be open about everything. Not saying one way or another about "the powers that be" in Monterey, we'll see. Does anyone know why News 5 was at city hall yesterday evening?
two sides

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jun 27, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text> If you have any complaints about things that aren't right to you, contact News Channel 5. There's a link on the News Channel 5 website and you can email your concerns. They are involved. Don't bother putting it on heret because you will be threatened with lawsuits.
Because we all know you should believe everything you hear on the news.
I did not say that

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jun 27, 2012
two sides wrote:
<quoted text>Because we all know you should believe everything you hear on the news.
I didn't say that. People know what their own experiences are. It is about experiences, not gossip to which I was referring, not saying we should believe what we hear on the news. Gotta have some common sense about it.
true

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jun 27, 2012
two sides wrote:
<quoted text>Because we all know you should believe everything you hear on the news.
When you have something to say, let the investigators "weigh it", don't count on gossip on topix, but don't be afraid to step forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Xmas 12 min lalaland 2
Golden retriever missing 1 hr Dog Lover 15
Subway always open on Christmas (Dec '11) 2 hr ron 23
Massage 2 hr Barb 16
What drugs do probation officers test for? (Aug '12) 5 hr tdog100 119
Best Gym to Join ? (Jan '14) 6 hr Just ME 12
Gary hunter Carolina Avenue 12 hr Al Henry 4
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web