Nathan Pennington????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Cookeville, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2010
So tell me about him, i just met him and he told me he used to be on drugs real bad but, has been clean now and is doin good, he seems like a nice guy, and everyone deserves a second chance. what do u guys know that i dont??
you thank

Clarksville, TN

#2 Sep 8, 2010
where did you meet him?he maybe haveing to be undercover if he does anything right now in order to stay out ofthe pen,but once he gets out of trouble he'll go back to his same ol colors.i think his had more than a second chance. but you give him a second second chance if you wont.
Interested

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 9, 2010
we work together, i wont say where but he seems nice, i hardly believe he is a cop or undercover or whatever, he did 6 months and is on 1 year house arrest for his first probation violation, if he was workin for the cops i would think they wouldnt have been so hard on him? but im not and have never been in the drug world and dont know how it all works, i think he was just around the wong people in the begining, and seems like he wants to change, i just know what hes told me, and has been the tuth from what ive heard......
corey howard

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2010
he`s a damn theif that sums it up for ya......
Interested

Cookeville, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2010
I have heard that he did used to steal and stuff. That that was to support a drug addiction he said, he has put that behind him, but I understand some people can never change I guess we will see how and where it goes and you never know he might suprise you all and get to know Nathan for who he is now and not who he was then, I guess I will have to wait and see if its just a phase of "I'm clean and changing my life" or if he is really working on changing his life. I can already see noone has anything good to say about him though. I'm really suprised because he is such a nice guy to me and it's hard for me to believe there is noone who has anything good to say about him at all........
Nathan By-God Pennington

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 10, 2010
Interested, ive tried calling you all night i know ur phones dead so just txt me when you get it turned on, night darlin
To interested

Crossville, TN

#7 Sep 10, 2010
If you want to know my opinion- Nathan has made mistakes in the past but who hasn't? You want good words about him? I've got plenty. I've known him since high school we have always been close.. I was beside him in his bad parts and his good parts and I knew the person before the drugs and he is wonderful even when he was on drugs he was ALWAYS good to me and I have left him in my house alone for hours and nothing went missing and it didn't even cross my mind that it would.. if your a girl, thinkin about dating him, go for it. I don't know from personal experience but I've seen how he treats women.. My husband is one of his best friends and like I said we've been best friends all through high school... you know I've got mad love for ya Nathan- and this girl has your back!!
Red-Baron

Cookeville, TN

#8 Sep 15, 2010
I went to school with Pennington, hes had his fair share of trouble, believe me, but I just saw him and I guess he did some time in jail and it opened his eyes, and for the time bein I believe he is doing right for a change......keep doing right Pennington, dont let these haters bring you down!!!!!
moma

Clarksville, TN

#9 Sep 16, 2010
this young man is my son not by blood but by love.
his did his share of bad,but he paid his time and still haveing to walk the line,he said he learned his lesson and i beleave him.
nathan keep your eye on the big picture,you can do great things,im proud of you.keep doing what you know is right,dont let anyone or anything bring you down.
his x

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 16, 2010
hey nathan is a good guy and a good friend to me
gramdma moses

Monterey, TN

#11 Sep 16, 2010
his x wrote:
hey nathan is a good guy and a good friend to me
way to go momma.tell em like it is.
Nathan By-God Pennington

Cookeville, TN

#12 Sep 18, 2010
Hey momma #2 ;) how r u thanks for stickin up for me, sorry i aint been around its hard to even find spare time to wipe my ass without getting in trouble for it, i have been walkin the line im done with the trouble, an "his x" hey darlin ;) thanks for the good talk darlin, yall hate all you want.... and "all you haters who dont have anyone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me" ha ha keep this thread goin i like to see what u [email protected]'s say bout me, good or bad
mercedes

Cookeville, TN

#13 Sep 18, 2010
i dated nathan years ago,he was always sweet & caring- he'd give you the shirt off of his back.so before you rant on in front of a computer,know what your talking about.
his x

Crossville, TN

#14 Sep 19, 2010
hey nathan you are a good friend and was good boy friend i still love you and for you all that wont to know about nahtan. he is one hell of a man he would do any thing for any thing for any one that he could yea he did do some bad think in his time but just maybe he is over it HE will be one hell of a man and good boy friend i love you nathan hope you know who i am
Jack-Daniels

Cookeville, TN

#15 Sep 19, 2010
Hes a [email protected] dopeheaded thief last i knew, and colors runs deep no matter what "change" he has made, give his fat ass some time hell be right back in jail,
Momma

Manchester, TN

#16 Sep 20, 2010
Nathan By-God Pennington wrote:
Hey momma #2 ;) how r u thanks for stickin up for me, sorry i aint been around its hard to even find spare time to wipe my ass without getting in trouble for it, i have been walkin the line im done with the trouble, an "his x" hey darlin ;) thanks for the good talk darlin, yall hate all you want.... and "all you haters who dont have anyone to hate on, please feel free to hate on me" ha ha keep this thread goin i like to see what u [email protected]'s say bout me, good or bad
I believe this should tell anyone with a lick of sense what kind of person he is.
bobo

Smyrna, TN

#17 Sep 20, 2010
moma wrote:
this young man is my son not by blood but by love.
his did his share of bad,but he paid his time and still haveing to walk the line,he said he learned his lesson and i beleave him.
nathan keep your eye on the big picture,you can do great things,im proud of you.keep doing what you know is right,dont let anyone or anything bring you down.
Then you need to teach him how to talk and be respectable. You tell him you're proud???????God forbid!!!!
Nathan By-God Pennington

Cookeville, TN

#18 Sep 20, 2010
Bravo Bravo Bobo "claps" short and sweet and mean all at the same time i like ur style
Corey Howard

Baxter, TN

#19 Sep 21, 2010
He's a theif he stole alot of guns, knives, and other stuff from a guy i know from sunk cane by the name of steve moore.. He's useless and nobody doesnt like it then tough shit
bill jordan

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Sep 21, 2010
Have to say he is a useless douche bag just like his bfs nathan and justin. Stealin off everyone to better themselves. Get out and work for what you have for once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben and brandie knox 4 min Crawfish 1
White County Bullies instead of warriors 9 min Mad Dad 20
Black lives matter 41 min REPERATION STATION 62
Nursing homes in Sparta/surrounding area? 51 min experienced 7
Andrew and charotte looper 12 hr Tim 5
What happened to the bike/walking trail extension? Aug 27 Oh brother 4
New Shell Girl (Ashley Ledbeter) Aug 26 Sad 3

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance