California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11790 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
this dude will argue with you that earth is still the center of the universe. in other words....scientific thought doesnt ring a bell for him.
cancer research in the US is severly hampered by federal law.
so just like the stem cell debaucle??
europe is once again getting the leg up on the US......
all because of haters like ronald.
garden sizer.

Yes. I agree. As used by Government's licensed "news" media, ever changing "latest scientific thought" is a political term, not a scientific term. Such a view is in accord with the latest taxpayer funded "make-work" "recent scientific finding".

Ronald
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11791 Sep 7, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
"but these hypocritical right wing haters keep hiding behind federal law....."
ovomit is not a right wing hater
ovomit is the only one who threatened to enforce federal law if calif legalized weed
I am right wing and I support legalization
in fact the constitution does not give the feds the power to prohibit weed or anything else
proof
It required an amendment to the constitution to prohibit alcohol
gov arnold pretends to be right wing and supported legalization
like I said, many republicans in the north state grow and are ACTUAL states rights advocates......

but these dumb tea buggers??

these are the trolls I speak of who dont have a clue what the constitution is all about.

in my opinion, the amendments of constitution and the peice of hemp paper itself, are the only things the feds should be concerned with enforcing....

like making sure democracy is expanding for everybody, instead of contracting. I am fully in favor of holder and Obama bitch slapping scott in fla. over his bigotted effort to restrict voting.

that goes for all those tea bagging fools of govenors, who are on the same bassackwards, anti civil rights trip...

but when it comes to the regulation of the person??

then the states have ALL the power, and feds almost NONE.

how can people take Obama handling of the constituion seriously when he supports suspending the 2nd amendment for people JUST because of what medicine they use???

it is a clear cut case of discrimination that Im sure the US supream court of sold out corporate assholes will never hear.

ps: how can anybody take ANY leaders seriously, who endorse the patriot act??
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11792 Sep 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
garden sizer.
Yes. I agree. As used by Government's licensed "news" media, ever changing "latest scientific thought" is a political term, not a scientific term. Such a view is in accord with the latest taxpayer funded "make-work" "recent scientific finding".
Ronald
the studies I was citing were neither the latest thing or politicized in orginal intent....

they were mearly finding based on actual imperical data.

they Actual SAW the cancer cells dying when exposed.

but this country will likely be the LAST to adopt such treatments
(notice i said treatments, NOt CURE)

because of the federal governemnt's backwards attiude towards medical marijuana......backed up of course, by bigots like you.

all the sick people sarcastically thank you.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11793 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
the studies I was citing were neither the latest thing or politicized in orginal intent....
they were mearly finding based on actual imperical data.
they Actual SAW the cancer cells dying when exposed.
but this country will likely be the LAST to adopt such treatments
(notice i said treatments, NOt CURE)
because of the federal governemnt's backwards attiude towards medical marijuana......backed up of course, by bigots like you.
all the sick people sarcastically thank you.
garden sizer.

Yes. I agree. There is no such thing as "medical" Marijuana. Marijuana is a highly addictive dangerous class 1 illegal drug of which one ingredient - Tetrahydrocannabinol - is known to kill brain cells.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/3cp4mtr

In addition, it has been found that when our young folks use pot, it permanently decreases their level of intelligence by at least 8 points, according to generally accepted means that are used to measure intelligence.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/93ucxjw

Ronald
nobama

Long Beach, CA

#11794 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
31 years of smoking weed and still no symptoms of schitzophrenia.
nor in anyone else i know, who is a heavy user....
How can you possibly tell the difference between yourself and your pot smoking friends when all of you are slowly but surely going looney at the same time?
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11795 Sep 7, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>How can you possibly tell the difference between yourself and your pot smoking friends when all of you are slowly but surely going looney at the same time?
not if we are talking about the difference between tax cuts for the rich vs. capital injection(dems)

the tax cuts dont create demand.....only the middle class can do that.

yet you fools on the right will never learn.

your whole philosophy is based on self interest....

and fear.......

you dont even have a good enough grasp on economics to understand medical marijuana is quite a legitimate prospect....

but if youll only listen to certain people???

youll never learn.

the idea of the rich increasing inventories(after their tax cuts on the backs of teachers and firefighters)) just to hire people back??? is laughable, and rather insane???

the middle class create demand and thus created all the wealth the the wealthy enjoy!!

basic math that is way over your head, im sure....

what happened to the whole states rights conversation???

did you not like something I said??
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11796 Sep 7, 2012
if you rebuttlickers are so bummed about the fact that were having so much fun with our medicine??

what are you still doing in california???

why dont you follow the hysterical reports of a mass exodus by republicans??

oh there isnt one?
then you two fools can lead the way...

go to a state where they HATE weed, like oklahoma.

while we turn it into what it is meant to be......

a revolution in medicine and materials....

weve already started.

yet i dont expect trolls like either of you to notice..

keep hatin on Obama and the chevyvolt...

from what I saw last night(and in the polls)

you are all F***ed as far as the whitehouse goes.

4 more years of Obama...

god love it!!
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11797 Sep 7, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
"but these hypocritical right wing haters keep hiding behind federal law....."
ovomit is not a right wing hater
ovomit is the only one who threatened to enforce federal law if calif legalized weed
I am right wing and I support legalization
in fact the constitution does not give the feds the power to prohibit weed or anything else
proof
It required an amendment to the constitution to prohibit alcohol
gov arnold pretends to be right wing and supported legalization
it looks as though something i said(about rebuttlickers)

made you uncomfortable about discussing states rights with me??

I though you might be a true states rights republican(there are so few these days) but was I wrong???

Ive sure have become MUCH more of a states rights activist since the Bushbama era.
nobama

Long Beach, CA

#11798 Sep 7, 2012
Penned down wrote:
Nonprofit organization's say they won't accept any donations from the proceeds generated by the new book about the deadly raid on Osama bin Laden.
I hear the Navy Seals will be cleaning out the Pot Gardens soon!
The book writer is making BIG bucks from nothing only because he belonged to an elite arm of the military machine. Obama said that the Seals rushed into bin Laden's 3rd floor room then shot him dead. But the book writer says that the Seals were slowly moving up the stairs using night vision goggles when bin Laden poked his head out from the door of his room and was immediately shot through the forehead then fell back dead, that's all. Either way, no big deal, mission accomplished, Obama got his man!
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11799 Sep 7, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>The book writer is making BIG bucks from nothing only because he belonged to an elite arm of the military machine. Obama said that the Seals rushed into bin Laden's 3rd floor room then shot him dead. But the book writer says that the Seals were slowly moving up the stairs using night vision goggles when bin Laden poked his head out from the door of his room and was immediately shot through the forehead then fell back dead, that's all. Either way, no big deal, mission accomplished, Obama got his man!
he did a good job of sticking it to the rebutt"s last night with that "job well done."

romney didnt even MENTION the war in his speech??

whoa, talk about OUT of touch!!

there are so many reasons that romney will lose.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11800 Sep 7, 2012
will willaird face the music(in afghanistan) at the debates on the third??

he keeps running from mainstream reporters every time he gets asked about his plans for foriegn policy???

team Obama must love how "unconventional" team romneys campaign has been so far.
Were back

Covina, CA

#11801 Sep 7, 2012
Those helos will surly find you.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11802 Sep 7, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
garden sizer.
Yes. I agree. There is no such thing as "medical" Marijuana. Marijuana is a highly addictive dangerous class 1 illegal drug of which one ingredient - Tetrahydrocannabinol - is known to kill brain cells.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/3cp4mtr
In addition, it has been found that when our young folks use pot, it permanently decreases their level of intelligence by at least 8 points, according to generally accepted means that are used to measure intelligence.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/93ucxjw
Ronald
yet ive been cohearant enough(as "belmont mitt" as well) to destroy you in every single exchange we have had.....

it is much less a function of what drugs im on as it is your inability to live in the real world....

that is the curse of all fools on the fringy far(lunatic) right.

they live in an alterverse, where facts dont matter.

in your world, do the rich create demand in the economy???

explain that??before we give them another ta cut(under romney/ ryan)

it is the consumption needs of the masses that created all this wealth for the welathy to enjoy........they owe it all to the people whwo bought and made their products and services.

therefore it is stoooooopid for corporate america to outsource jobs just to save money...they are basically cutting their own throats with such a policy.

it is the people who make their goods who have the money to BUY their goods. simple math that eludes the new new republicans.

thus the middle class creates wealth??

ill bet you never took econ 101.

they are all average people, we call them the middle class.
Were back

Covina, CA

#11803 Sep 7, 2012
No gardens wanted or needed.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11804 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
yet ive been cohearant enough(as "belmont mitt" as well) to ".....
it is much less a function of what drugs im on as it is your inability to live in the real world....
that is the curse of all fools on the fringy far(lunatic) right.
they live in an alterverse, where facts dont matter.
in your world, do the rich create demand in the economy???
explain that??before we give them another ta cut(under romney/ ryan)
it is the consumption needs of the masses that created all this wealth for the welathy to enjoy........they owe it all to the people whwo bought and made their products and services.
therefore it is stoooooopid for corporate america to outsource jobs just to save money...they are basically cutting their own throats with such a policy.
it is the people who make their goods who have the money to BUY their goods. simple math that eludes the new new republicans.
thus the middle class creates wealth??
ill bet you never took econ 101.
they are all average people, we call them the middle class.
garden sizer.

Yes. I agree. Your belief that you "*(destroyed me)* in every single exchange we have had" is probably best symptomatic of your long time addiction tho Hallucinogenic producing mind distorting pot. Have you ever considered turning yourself over to a taxpayer funded Government medical facility for treatment?

And yes, I also agree with you when you say that the ordinary worker *("middle")* class can enjoy an increased level of economic well-being only when productivity increases are effected. Once that productivity stalls, or declines, we must "tighten our belts".*(so to speak)*

Ronald
pot smoker

Pacific Palisades, CA

#11805 Sep 7, 2012
There's a deputy from la co sheriffs deputy Chris Giroux, that dude is the biggest pot smoker and he's a cop. You can smell it on him even at work and he brags about being a pot smoker. He works at olive view hospital in California. Sick bastard
nobama

Long Beach, CA

#11806 Sep 7, 2012
garden sizer wrote:
<quoted text>
not if we are talking about the difference between tax cuts for the rich vs. capital injection(dems)
the tax cuts dont create demand.....only the middle class can do that.
yet you fools on the right will never learn.
your whole philosophy is based on self interest....
and fear.......
you dont even have a good enough grasp on economics to understand medical marijuana is quite a legitimate prospect....
but if youll only listen to certain people???
youll never learn.
the idea of the rich increasing inventories(after their tax cuts on the backs of teachers and firefighters)) just to hire people back??? is laughable, and rather insane???
the middle class create demand and thus created all the wealth the the wealthy enjoy!!
basic math that is way over your head, im sure....
what happened to the whole states rights conversation???
did you not like something I said??
You make some pretty presumptive statements about someone you don't even know!

The Bush crime syndicate's trickle down your leg tax policies did nothing to create jobs and I also know Obama's redistibute the wealth social policies don't work either. So what will Zomney do for us? How about World War 3? will that break up the log jam and spark our economies engine to come roaring back to life so the middle class can keep up their persuit of happiness? is that the answer?

Just say NO to drugs!
~ Nancy Reagan
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11807 Sep 7, 2012
ron, productivity is driven by demand.

capitalism doesnt work for the masses that well....

not nearly as well as it does for the 1 percent.

we learned this in the 19th century in the guilded age of "unbridled" capitalism....

that is why the 20th century featured a "progressive age" where wealth was redistributed(to some extent) through much higher taxation of the super wealthy.....

this era peaked in the eisenhown administratuion, when the official taxation rate on the highest tax bracket was about 90%. the uber wealthy paid about 45%(or half) of their income, so we could have things like the space program and the interstate highways system.....not to mention the vietnam war.

unfortunatley greed has made a striking come back in my adult lifetime.....

culminating with the tea party movement, which is based purely on individual self interets.

Ill take the progressive age anyday over what you and govenor nitten have in store.

do you really think mitt is going to win florida with ryan on the ticket???

ryan proposed voucherizing medicare!!!

what a bad idea.

what is tragic for your side is that most of you believe mitten will cut the debt.

when in reality, he is going to spend like a drunken sailor on leave, just like bush and Obama.

I expect the country to be 30 billion in debt by the end of a mitten administration.

but then again the 1 percent have about 50 trillion in "savings" offshore.

cant wait for the debates when mittens has to explain his tax returns(or absense of) and his offshore accounts that top 100 million dollars.

no wonder he is having trouble connecting with blue collar people in the rust belt.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11808 Sep 7, 2012
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>You make some pretty presumptive statements about someone you don't even know!
The Bush crime syndicate's trickle down your leg tax policies did nothing to create jobs and I also know Obama's redistibute the wealth social policies don't work either. So what will Zomney do for us? How about World War 3? will that break up the log jam and spark our economies engine to come roaring back to life so the middle class can keep up their persuit of happiness? is that the answer?
Just say NO to drugs!
~ Nancy Reagan
as ridiculous as "nobama" is on the constitutional issues??

I do agree with many of his other policies.

yes capital redistribution only leaves us in debt.....that is capitalisms fault.

at least we dont have public orphanges and poor houses now.

I realize poeple on the right dont want a government......

but many of us do. so well stick with the lesseer of two weavuls...

the democrats!!!

the republicans HAVE really rolled right, and alienated many of their voters, it is why "nobama" is in the whitehouse to begin with.

Im not saying that victory for romney is impossible at this point.

it is ACTUALLy a much closer election, like everyone predicted.

yet the message from the dnc this week was much more uplifting that what I heard last week in tampa.

the WW3 comment you made IS the reason I would never support the modern republican party......they are natural war mongers, with NO thought to the outcomes.

Iraq sshowed everybody this, and besides the economy??? Iraq was the other big reason Mccain lost. he was sabre rattling with Iran during the campaign.

mabey that is not such a good idea for a candidate for president to do that anymore.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11809 Sep 7, 2012
pot smoker wrote:
There's a deputy from la co sheriffs deputy Chris Giroux, that dude is the biggest pot smoker and he's a cop. You can smell it on him even at work and he brags about being a pot smoker. He works at olive view hospital in California. Sick bastard
what makes him any different than the pill poppers or drinkers??

they are all on the job in EVERY proffesion, so you shouldnt be suprised...

the cops are the ones who are EXPOSED to drugs they confiscate(steal) from people without charging them.

it happens EVERYDAY!!

so it is no suprise they experiment with and/ or habitually consume evidence!!

no evidence, no case.

the cops can smoke all they want!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 2 hr ABC_123 1,892
Terri Wissert/Prieto 2 hr Fallnangel 1
No Ethic From JUST PAWS PETS (Arcadia, CA) - sa... (Dec '06) Apr '17 eric 126
News 2 arrested in fatal shooting at Monterey Park p... (Apr '08) Dec '16 Esbp 57
News Pasadena Star-News - Husband linked to wife's s... (Feb '08) Jun '16 Raigoza 140
low flying jet in montereypark ca (May '12) Jun '16 David 6
News Clinton: Trump doubles down on anti-immigration (May '16) Jun '16 Cat74 15

Monterey Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Park Mortgages