Victim tried to get protective order ...

Victim tried to get protective order before husband murdered her

There are 3 comments on the WSBT story from Jan 6, 2009, titled Victim tried to get protective order before husband murdered her. In it, WSBT reports that:

Two Pulaski County children watched their father murder their mother, then turn the gun on himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSBT.

Family Member

Syracuse, IN

#1 Jan 6, 2009
What does a protective order really do? I can tell you this, It didnt save the life of a young woman who followed the guidelines of the law! All she wanted to do was the right thing, that is take care of her children and protect them and herself from a dangerous man. If you ask me, all the people in the system who were aware of this mans' problems and didnt do anything about it should be held accountable!!!
saddened

Lagrange, IN

#2 Jan 7, 2009
How horrible . I wish there were pictures of them post soemwhere, I might know them by face , not name. Lots of Minix around starke and pulaski counties.
Neice of Ella Minix

Demotte, IN

#3 Jan 20, 2014
I understand everyone has there own thoughts and conclusions. Not everyone will know the whole story about this and that is not me saying that he should not be frowned apon because of what he did, but in my life i have learned to forgive to have some peace. I can tell you this he was a great man when he was sober and not with the wrong people. I am not saying what he did in front of my cousins is exceptable by any means. This was one of the hardest things in my life i have ever had to deal with and i am reminded everyday with the site of his children. I feel i have a obligation to help these kids with the everyday life because i was there when they was younger I actually lived with them alot of my life as a child and it was a loving home i know it might seem had to believe. There was never a time growing up did i feel i was ever in any danger. All i can say in conclusion is that i love both of them still to this day and there is nothing that could ever change that ever. R.I.P. aunt ella and uncle jon. Missing you both greatly your niece Rebecca.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
luke weldon where are u?? (Jun '13) Feb '16 lukeweldon 3
WANTED: 1 night rental for married couple (Dec '15) Dec '15 Respect2Glory 1
News Sometimes Armed Home Intruders Just Have to Lea... (May '13) Dec '15 No one 5
News Column: Indiana highway gives us lesson in econ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Corruption Killer 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
News All About Dogs (Feb '10) Feb '15 Jonathan Adriano 8
I'm needing a good child custody lawyer (Jun '14) Jan '15 Jim Stout 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages