California deficit larger than predicted

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Its Five Oclock Somewhere

AOL

#1 Apr 13, 2012
Never fails, California's deficit is always more than the far left progressive democrats predict.

Now, it's going to more than the 9 BILLION plus they figured.

Let's see, the State of CA.(via it's taxpayers) hands out 12 BILLION DOLLARS PLUS annually to the illegal mexicans and their anchor babies to subsidize them from pre-natal care to incarceration and everything else in between.

Couldn't CA. use that money to pay off their deficit instead of "CUTTING" services to legal citizens like Gov. Jerry Brown wants to do?

Oh, I forgot, in CA., illegal mexicans are "first class" residents and are pandered to, and get their asses kissed, by the democrat politicians. It's all about the latino vote.

Guess the "LEGAL CITIZENS" are actually SECOND CLASS "MORONS" for putting the pro-illegal, pro-open borders politicians into office to run the State.

You legal CA. morons deserve getting shit on by the illegal mexicans.

You're hilarious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Frijoles 69,416
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Bikerboy 7,956
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 6 hr fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 11 hr theos 2,276
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr mix an match 200,976
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info