Lou Scunt

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Hey I'm not from around here and I was wondering where they hide all the non- douche people at. This place is lame. Who's with me? Come on!
Ex Salinas Resident

AOL

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Lou Scunt wrote:
Hey I'm not from around here and I was wondering where they hide all the non- douche people at. This place is lame. Who's with me? Come on!
You need to hang out in East Salinas. No douche bags out there. Just the usual run of the mill illegal mexicans and their brood of criminal murderering gang banger drug thugs.
Hey, I read an article in the Salinas Californian Newspaper today that another pendejo was shot to death today. The article said the body of the latest shooting victim was still laying out in the street? You'd have thought the coroner would have had the body picked up by now. Maybe there's no vacancies at the Monterey County Morgue because it's full up of dead gang bangers and this latest victim has to wait his turn to get a room for the night?
Oh Salinas, it's such a nice, safe place to live. Well, keep your eyes open and your head down...
Lou Scunt

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Whatever-racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min J RULES 71,244
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web