3 armed robberies in 3 days in Salinas CA

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Salinas EL Mexighetto

AOL

#1 Jan 30, 2012
The mexicans are showing the mayor, the city council, and the Salinas police department who really runs Salinas. They take what they want, when they want it, and the city leaders simply hide under their desks curled up in a fetal position praying it will be over soon.
> www.thecalifornian.com <
Pablo Cruz

Monterey, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Salinas EL Mexighetto wrote:
The mexicans are showing the mayor, the city council, and the Salinas police department who really runs Salinas. They take what they want, when they want it, and the city leaders simply hide under their desks curled up in a fetal position praying it will be over soon.
> www.thecalifornian.com <
Check out South County, they document "gang activity". Lets see, the last time I checked gangs sell drugs to children, kill other gang members and anyone who gets in the way of a poor marksman, and a lot more destructive activity. They have never helped anybody in the interest of helping out their community. Why not arrest them??
Salinas EL Mexighetto

AOL

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Pablo Cruz wrote:
<quoted text>Check out South County, they document "gang activity". Lets see, the last time I checked gangs sell drugs to children, kill other gang members and anyone who gets in the way of a poor marksman, and a lot more destructive activity. They have never helped anybody in the interest of helping out their community. Why not arrest them??
That's all they do, is "document" gang activity and gang members. There are 5000 known and documented gang members in MoCo now. The politicians/city leaders do nothing to put a stop to crime and gangs. They are not pro-active, they arrest no one until "after the crime", if they can even find the criminals. The entire Salinas Valley, along with the rest of Monterey County is a sanctuary "safe" haven for illegal mexicans, their anchor baby gang bangers, and mexican criminals thanks to the politicians that the people voted in to run the towns, cities, and county. In reality, the voters are responsible for the gang banger cesspool they, "themselves" have created by electing the politicians they have elected to run the county. etc.

MoCo ignores high crime and high murder rates and public safety issues simply for the profit the businesses can make off of cheap illegal Ag/farm labor. Other businesses take advantage of the cheap illegal labor too.

It's all about money and profits for local businesses. It's all about company/corporate greed.

The illegals and the crime that follows them is beginning to affect the reputation of MoCo as a tourist destination. Sooner than you think, the penninsula too will be over-run with crime due to MoCo's lack of will to stop it, or at least, control it.
Salinas EL Mexighetto

Georgetown, TX

#4 Jan 31, 2012
Make it 4 robberies in 4 days. Chase Bank, Rabobank, Verizon Wireless and Walmart. Salinas don't know whether to s/hit or go blind.

But then, Salinas deserves the crime they are experiencing since Salinas is a sanctuary city that loves, protects and serves mexican criminals, drug thugs and gang bangers.

Viva Mexico...
Viva Reconquista...

The mexican illegals and the mexican criminals own Salinas lock stock and barrel. It's now a province of mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 hr scirocco 70,102
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info