Few good options to secure Syria chem...

Few good options to secure Syria chemical arsenal

There are 83 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Oct 13, 2012, titled Few good options to secure Syria chemical arsenal. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

In this Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012 file photo, a general view of hangars at a desert military training facility where U.S. forces are training Jordanian commandos in Russeifeh, Jordan, Thursday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#84 Oct 17, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely agree!!
All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#85 Oct 17, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Continue to dream terrorist supporting jew propagandist.
What the hell are you smoking?? GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WEST DUMBAZZ AND TAKE YOUR SICK LYING PROPAGANADA BACK TO YOUR SEWER SYSTEM WHEREVER IT IS! Don't just make up this filthy hate in what pea brain you have left scumbag! What the hell have you achieved by Bashing Jews, ZIONISTS, Israel and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense?? You filthy uneducated low IQ low life nutjobs give us a great example of a HamasARAT war mongers and are the biggest nutjobs in Topix today! Folks, I have never ever seen such assclowns so hateful in my life! They are scumbag Nazi Hitler reincarnates and are downright evil!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#86 Oct 17, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
LOL!!! Again you post before taking your meds!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrate the Oscars by Visiting Award-Winning ... 3 hr sarahjacson 1
Parents: Stop giving your kids cell phones Feb 17 Middle School Tea... 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb 16 Musikologist 23
News Seaside was set to go big on pot dispensaries. ... Feb 9 Seduciary 2
Help finding old acquaintance? Feb 9 Peter le Cornu 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Feb 3 Lee 1,558
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Feb 1 doG mnaDed lyHo r... 72,047

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages