Few good options to secure Syria chemical arsenal

Oct 13, 2012 Full story: Tri-cityherald.com 83

In this Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012 file photo, a general view of hangars at a desert military training facility where U.S. forces are training Jordanian commandos in Russeifeh, Jordan, Thursday, Oct.

Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#84 Oct 17, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely agree!!
All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#85 Oct 17, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Continue to dream terrorist supporting jew propagandist.
What the hell are you smoking?? GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WEST DUMBAZZ AND TAKE YOUR SICK LYING PROPAGANADA BACK TO YOUR SEWER SYSTEM WHEREVER IT IS! Don't just make up this filthy hate in what pea brain you have left scumbag! What the hell have you achieved by Bashing Jews, ZIONISTS, Israel and the U.S. in an endless charade of lies, propaganda and ignorant nonsense?? You filthy uneducated low IQ low life nutjobs give us a great example of a HamasARAT war mongers and are the biggest nutjobs in Topix today! Folks, I have never ever seen such assclowns so hateful in my life! They are scumbag Nazi Hitler reincarnates and are downright evil!
Syrian

New London, CT

#86 Oct 17, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
LOL!!! Again you post before taking your meds!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? 4 hr Rosiedosie 7
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 hr scirocco 71,697
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
Review: Salazar Auto Repair (Sep '13) Mar 10 fed up 3
News Ezekiel Lopez-Figueroa at his sentencing this m... (Dec '11) Mar 5 Carlos Slim 14
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Mar 3 Joe Balls 1,530
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]