Few good options to secure Syria chemical arsenal

Oct 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

In this Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012 file photo, a general view of hangars at a desert military training facility where U.S. forces are training Jordanian commandos in Russeifeh, Jordan, Thursday, Oct.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Always with the BS about Zionist this and Zionist that is a total joke.
The dictator is a total nutbar nobody shells there own cities with artillery day in and day out. He's a mad man.
You know at one time I believe Assad thought he was doing what a normal tyrant should do to gather his flock and stop them from protesting his opinion and had not expected he would end up 19 months later and killing some 20,000 of his own subjects but he had his fathers reputation to fall back on to show right from wrong on the civilians side and killing a couple hundred thousand was within collaterol damage as far as he was concerned.
Avenger

Waterloo, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why these guys have such a hard time with the reality of the start of the conflict, I can only describe it as denial, I mean facts speak for themselves and Assad himself spoke of how he is trying to stop the protests on public TV. He went on a Barbara Walter special and said exactly what we have said. Go Google Barbara Walters and pick up the interviews you may be surprised at what you learn.
They lie they hate the Sunni and they try to pin Assad's murdering machine on the west. What a joke
What leader can just go around shelling his own cities and population?
He lost control of large parts of his country and he's never getting it back.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
The dictator is a total nutbar nobody shells there own cities with artillery day in and day out. He's a mad man.
The "rebels" take positions from within crowded urban areas and then use them to launch attacks. They know full will that the military will fire back, but they don't give a chit about the innocent civilians that are right next to their positions.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well unfortunately your comments make you out to be an illiterate liar but even stupid people have freedom to print what they want as you have demonstrated by your constant pouting. Convincing you is not my priority and is a complete waste of my time and the readers time.
Why is no one coming to help you out george I'm watching, who can vouch for george.?
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
They lie they hate the Sunni and they try to pin Assad's murdering machine on the west. What a joke
What only this traitor, who else.?
edo ergo sum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
So your best argument is to side with a dimented, conspiracy theorist with the mentality of a monkey and make rants about something you know absolutely nothing about, that makes you even dumber than the monkey. Picking on a religion, REALLY??/
Your Catholic leadership has excelled through the years at openly supporting fascist dictatorships and white-washing child predation within its ranks. Those are some of the seedier facts of its leadership. Color them as you wish.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

edo ergo sum wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Catholic leadership has excelled through the years at openly supporting fascist dictatorships and white-washing child predation within its ranks. Those are some of the seedier facts of its leadership. Color them as you wish.
You pick up little facts to try to bully me, but they do not, it just shows a weakness in your character that you have to bully someone to feel you can make a point, stick to talking with Truth whatever you 2 seem to have a lot in common with very little words.

As far as looking for people to come running to my rescue, I do not, I make my point and others carry it forward with their view and not necesarily back to me, that is how it works.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
When the US military has RPGs and bullets being fired at its soldiers from residential buildings, they will definitely return fire. Happens many times in Afghanistan.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is no one coming to help you out george I'm watching, who can vouch for george.?
I don't need help, I know what they are thinking without even asking and replying to you is a waste of time.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need help, I know what they are thinking without even asking and replying to you is a waste of time.
Then why did you do it, your even deceiving yourself
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Assad not machine gunning down the original peaceful protestors in the streets that might have worked.
But oh no the nutbar Assad just blast away.
The greedy idiot dictator has turned his country into a bloody pile of rubble.
There were no peaceful protesters and you know it.Peaceful protesters do not carry guns,rocket launchers,etc.Peaceful protesters do not kill citizens and try and blame it on the military.Peaceful protesters are not paid terrorist from other countries like was done in Libya,Syria,Egypt,tusia.So just stop with your lies.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
No he is defending his country from a terrorist proxie force and the world knows this.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you keep sticking to your conspiracy theories, you seem to do that well. Russia is an ally of the US they have differences of opinions, big deal
More disinformation and lies from you.Russia stands with Syria and this is obvious.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well unfortunately your comments make you out to be an illiterate liar but even stupid people have freedom to print what they want as you have demonstrated by your constant pouting. Convincing you is not my priority and is a complete waste of my time and the readers time.
As usual you do not like to hear the truth paid propagandist.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
So your best argument is to side with a dimented, conspiracy theorist with the mentality of a monkey and make rants about something you know absolutely nothing about, that makes you even dumber than the monkey. Picking on a religion, REALLY??/
Still the same lines of deflection from you.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why these guys have such a hard time with the reality of the start of the conflict, I can only describe it as denial, I mean facts speak for themselves and Assad himself spoke of how he is trying to stop the protests on public TV. He went on a Barbara Walter special and said exactly what we have said. Go Google Barbara Walters and pick up the interviews you may be surprised at what you learn.
Paid internet propagandist you are the one in denial and you know it.The Assad government is fighting a terrorist proxie army force and the intelligent world knows this.So save your lies for someone else.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You know at one time I believe Assad thought he was doing what a normal tyrant should do to gather his flock and stop them from protesting his opinion and had not expected he would end up 19 months later and killing some 20,000 of his own subjects but he had his fathers reputation to fall back on to show right from wrong on the civilians side and killing a couple hundred thousand was within collaterol damage as far as he was concerned.
There were no regular protest and the world knows this.The protest were created by the american government and israel to build a basis for international support for their created terrorist proxie war.The fake protest were also the basis for the lies about peaceful protesters being killed by the government.Same lie used in Libya.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to dream terrorist supporting jew propagandist.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Continue to dream terrorist supporting jew propagandist.
LOL!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>There were no peaceful protesters and you know it.Peaceful protesters do not carry guns,rocket launchers,etc.Peaceful protesters do not kill citizens and try and blame it on the military.Peaceful protesters are not paid terrorist from other countries like was done in Libya,Syria,Egypt,tusia.So just stop with your lies.
Absolutely agree!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance