Few good options to secure Syria chemical arsenal

Oct 13, 2012 Full story: Tri-cityherald.com 83

In this Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012 file photo, a general view of hangars at a desert military training facility where U.S. forces are training Jordanian commandos in Russeifeh, Jordan, Thursday, Oct.

Full Story
edo ergo sum

United States

#43 Oct 15, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was the rationale for the US and British sending troops into Jordan. While protecting the refugees they can keep an eye on the stores of weapons either chemical or biological
I want you to write this a hundred times on your blackboard every day for the next month, you bleeding heart simpleton.

"The opposition groups that are receiving the most of the lethal aid are exactly the ones we don't want to have it," said one American official.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#44 Oct 15, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> If they move on Assad's chemical and biological weapons and Assad decides to unleash them, the death tool could be astronomical.
I would doubt they ever thought of making a move to take them, just to keep an eye on the storage of them so they are not moved.
edo ergo sum

United States

#45 Oct 15, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly made me catch my breath,
a catholic is it.
A Catholic? Here's your Catholic Church for you. Why George doesn't ask the current Pope to beatify Assad is beyond me.

VATICAN ( CWNews.com )-- Pope John Paul II will make a pastoral visit to Croatia in October, highlighted by the beatification of Cardinal Alojzije Stepanic.

During the Second World War in Yugoslavia, Catholic priests and Muslim clerics were willing accomplices in the genocide of the nations Serbian, Jewish and Roma population. From 1941 until 1945, the Nazi-installed regime of Ante Pavelic in Croatia carried out some of the most horrific crimes of the Holocaust (known as the Porajmos by the Roma), killing over 800,000 Yugoslav citizens - 750,000 Serbs, 60,000 Jews and 26,000 Roma. In these crimes, the Croatian Ustasha and Muslim fundamentalists were openly supported by the Vatican, the Archbishop of Zagreb Cardinal Alojzije Stepinac (1898-1960), and the Palestinian Grand Mufti of Jerusalem
edo ergo sum

United States

#46 Oct 15, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I would doubt they ever thought of making a move to take them, just to keep an eye on the storage of them so they are not moved.
If they don't move to secure them and Assad falls, the chemical weapons will likely fall into jihadi extremists' hands.

If they do move to secure them, they might very well be used by Assad.

Washington is between a rock and a hard place, of its own making. It should have allied with Russia instead of jihadi Qatar and Salafi Arabia in pressuring for a bilateral cease fire, instead of a one-sided one and cutting Kofi Annan off at the knees in the process.

With all due respect, simpletons should refrain from commenting on that of which they know nothing of.

I suggest you move to another forum. Sesame Street might be your best choice.
Rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#47 Oct 15, 2012
edo ergo sum wrote:
<quoted text>
A Catholic? Here's your Catholic Church for you. Why George doesn't ask the current Pope to beatify Assad is beyond me.
VATICAN ( CWNews.com )-- Pope John Paul II will make a pastoral visit to Croatia in October, highlighted by the beatification of Cardinal Alojzije Stepanic.
During the Second World War in Yugoslavia, Catholic priests and Muslim clerics were willing accomplices in the genocide of the nations Serbian, Jewish and Roma population. From 1941 until 1945, the Nazi-installed regime of Ante Pavelic in Croatia carried out some of the most horrific crimes of the Holocaust (known as the Porajmos by the Roma), killing over 800,000 Yugoslav citizens - 750,000 Serbs, 60,000 Jews and 26,000 Roma. In these crimes, the Croatian Ustasha and Muslim fundamentalists were openly supported by the Vatican, the Archbishop of Zagreb Cardinal Alojzije Stepinac (1898-1960), and the Palestinian Grand Mufti of Jerusalem

Yes Pius the 12, also got 300000 converts on his books, inside of a few month, many
of which were murdered anyway, in fairness you must say there is a distance
between the Franciscan Brotherhood and
the catholic church, no one has ever suggested the church was responsible,
to do that you would have to produce at
least one similar incident, that I am unaware of ever happening before.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#48 Oct 15, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in some ways you correct, just you use illiterate words to make your case because you do not know any better, so we will let that slide.
Its called big business in the corportate world and whether you are Russia, China, Syria, or the US it is the economy of the day that shows on the bottom line. If the country did not try to get ahead by purchasing another countries resourses by what ever means then they will surely disappear but instead some countries like China for instance is very cash rich so it is buying up minerals and wealth all over the world. Go look at the business in Africa major Chinese influence. Is this bad??? Absolutely not, countries like Canada sell major amounts of oil but not all of it, potash, cement, wheat, oats, peas, corn and many many more to countries all over the world, China just became a very major buyer, second only to the US but Canadians all gain from the selling of Canadian assets and we in turn trade with other countries for fruit, vegetables, micro technology and on and on. so to make a statement that any one country is just going out to steal assets from another country is being very naive.
But if you disagree I will check back for your side of the arguement.
Ahh we all hear more propaganda and lies from the jewish hasbarat known as george among many other names.Your tactic to try and push the "fear of china" syndrome is not working either I assure you.If countries can not exist without creating constant war and killing others constantly then maybe those countries should rethink their very existence.The only country I know of that creates war as an excuse to steal resources is the american government and the terrorist colony of israel.The american government has waged a non stop war in the middle east for the last 12 years as a means to steal all the resources of those countries and now it is moving to Africa.These are facts that most of the world knows.The difference between the american government and china is that china BUYS what it needs it does not create wars with terrorist proxie armies or overthrow governments so as to be able to steal more resources like the american government has been doing for the last 40 years.This is the truth though I know you hate to hear it.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#49 Oct 15, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that was the rationale for the US and British sending troops into Jordan. While protecting the refugees they can keep an eye on the stores of weapons either chemical or biological
No it was to try and create more ways to fund and arm their crushed terrorist proxie force in Syria
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#50 Oct 15, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when can Truth make an argument?
It's just gibberish about being a Jew or something stupid.
Talking to yourself???
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#51 Oct 15, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I can hope, lol. He only has a few catch phrases that he uses on anyone with an opinion differing from his. I am still not sure where he thinks I live, oh yeah somewhere on the US east coast, and I am a Jew (actually Catholic) and I am paid by someone to type on here, now that is wishful thinking but then "show me the money" lol
You clearly are not in canada and you are clearly a paid or volunteer pro israel pro american government propagandist who uses many names on this board.For you to deny it is just stupid.Anyone who follows this board for a short time can see.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#52 Oct 15, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh we all hear more propaganda and lies from the jewish hasbarat known as george among many other names. proxie armies or overthrow governments so as to be able to steal more resources like the american government has been doing for the last 40 years.This is the truth though I know you hate to hear it.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP YOU SHUT THAT LYING GUM FLAPPIN' PIE HOLE OF YOURS!! Stop talking Trash PAID ASSADsARAT SOCK PUPPET!! Why the hell do stay in a country you love to HATE clown?? YOU WILL NOT ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION!! Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense against that same country?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Jo JO Nutjob and oczx Diaper Head with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#53 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>Ahh we all hear more propaganda and lies from the jewish hasbarat known as george among many other names.Your tactic to try and push the "fear of china" syndrome is not working either I assure you.If countries can not exist without creating constant war proxie armies or overthrow governments so as to be able to steal more resources like the american government has been doing for the last 40 years.This is the truth though I know you hate to hear it.
With 50% of its population having been educated at the post secondary level, Canada easily has the most educated populace in the world. It is followed by Israel at 45% and Japan at 44%. That makes you THE "LIES BEATS HIMSELF SILLY" DUMMER THAN A ROCK!! Change that silly egotistical name you gave yourself War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task!
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#55 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>You clearly are not in canada and you are clearly a paid or volunteer pro israel pro american government propagandist who uses many names on this board.For you to deny it is just stupid.Anyone who follows this board for a short time can see.
He's not a catholic at all, I think your right
I've never known one to admit it before,
if they didn't have too. Thanks for letting
me know,even a catholic is better than a
paid hasbabeenist.
Syrian

New London, CT

#56 Oct 15, 2012
edo ergo sum wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't move to secure them and Assad falls, the chemical weapons will likely fall into jihadi extremists' hands.
Washington is between a rock and a hard place, of its own making. It should have allied with Russia instead of jihadi Qatar and Salafi Arabia in pressuring for a bilateral cease fire, instead of a one-sided one and cutting Kofi Annan off at the knees in the process.
With all due respect, simpletons should refrain from commenting on that of which they know nothing of.
The West should have not backed this insurrection from the beginning. I agree that they should have worked together with Russia on attaining a diplomatic solution. Thousands of Syrians would still be alive today.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#57 Oct 15, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The West should have not backed this insurrection from the beginning. I agree that they should have worked together with Russia on attaining a diplomatic solution. Thousands of Syrians would still be alive today.
How about Assad not machine gunning down the original peaceful protestors in the streets that might have worked.
But oh no the nutbar Assad just blast away.
The greedy idiot dictator has turned his country into a bloody pile of rubble.
Syrian

New London, CT

#58 Oct 15, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Assad not machine gunning down the original peaceful protestors in the streets that might have worked.
The problem with you is that you keep on believing all this zionist Bullchit propaganda. The violence started when these "protestors" began to attack Syrian police and damage property. They wanted to start a rebellion, and Assad, sworn to protect and defend Syria, had to uphold Syrian law and protect its public servants.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#59 Oct 15, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The problem with you is that you keep on believing all this zionist Bullchit propaganda. The violence started when these "protestors" began to attack Syrian police and damage property. They wanted to start a rebellion, and Assad, sworn to protect and defend Syria, had to uphold Syrian law and protect its public servants.
Always with the BS about Zionist this and Zionist that is a total joke.

The dictator is a total nutbar nobody shells there own cities with artillery day in and day out. He's a mad man.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#60 Oct 15, 2012
edo ergo sum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you keep sticking to your conspiracy theories, you seem to do that well. Russia is an ally of the US they have differences of opinions, big deal
George

Red Deer, Canada

#61 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>You clearly are not in canada and you are clearly a paid or volunteer pro israel pro american government propagandist who uses many names on this board.For you to deny it is just stupid.Anyone who follows this board for a short time can see.
Well unfortunately your comments make you out to be an illiterate liar but even stupid people have freedom to print what they want as you have demonstrated by your constant pouting. Convincing you is not my priority and is a complete waste of my time and the readers time.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#62 Oct 15, 2012
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not a catholic at all, I think your right
I've never known one to admit it before,
if they didn't have too. Thanks for letting
me know,even a catholic is better than a
paid hasbabeenist.
So your best argument is to side with a dimented, conspiracy theorist with the mentality of a monkey and make rants about something you know absolutely nothing about, that makes you even dumber than the monkey. Picking on a religion, REALLY??/
George

Red Deer, Canada

#63 Oct 15, 2012
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why these guys have such a hard time with the reality of the start of the conflict, I can only describe it as denial, I mean facts speak for themselves and Assad himself spoke of how he is trying to stop the protests on public TV. He went on a Barbara Walter special and said exactly what we have said. Go Google Barbara Walters and pick up the interviews you may be surprised at what you learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,376
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Los Angeles 15,996
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Runonion 5,072
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 13 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey