Mexican Morons

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Just recently, Salinas' Council woman Gloria De La Rosa was never charged for having an "illegal" Ak-47 at her home, which is a felony. She pleaded ignorance of the law and the Monterey County D.A. swept the issue under the rug. Now, her son has been arrested for gun and gang crimes.

> thecalifornian.com <

Don't worry, I'm sure the pro-sanctuary acting Salinas Chief of Police, or the Monterey County D.A. will sweep this under the rug too, so they can continue to protect and serve their mexican moron Salinas council woman and her son.

No wonder Salinas is such a filthy crime ridden mexi-ghetto drug gang banger haven. As if the lawless mexicans are bad enough, the D.A. serves and protects them.
Joe Green

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

How is this women still on the City Council? I guess if you are packin' in Salinas, it's all good. What a load of crap. She should resign.
MJG
Bangers going to hell

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

This situation is a "JOKE", when you are Mexican you are out-of-control!
Dem Fool Aide Drinkers

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

LMAO, now the Salinas High School Drug Counselor is charged with molestation.

The Mexicans, like Council woman De La Rosa who can't even abide by the gun laws, or rear her kids to stay out of gangs and be law abiding people, are the idiots who run Salinas. Every week it's something like this, out of control crime by mexicans on mexicans.

Then they whine and bray like hungry donkeys because they say they are being stereo-typed.

Absolutely hilarious. They are beyond stupid.
Gang banger mom

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Council woman De La Rosa
Gang Bangers R Us

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Gang banger mom wrote:
Council woman De La Rosa
Yes, Council woman De La Rosa is a gang banger mom, just like Anna Caballero, a previous Mayor of Salinas, was. Her son is in prison for armed robbery and other crimes, but the dumb mexicans in her district voted her in to be a CA. State Assembly Legislator. That lasted two years, then she ran in another district in CA. to become a State Senator and got her ass kicked by a Republican.

Seems like all the mexican women in Salinas all have gang banger pendejos for kids. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••