Death Sentence For Mexican Bangers

Posted in the Monterey Forum

Erick Ivan Valencia-Maner

Salinas, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2011
Sheriff's deputies said a man driving a 2002 Cadillac Escalade was robbed by a man and four juvenile males shortly before 10 p.m. Thursday in the Las Lomas area.
The driver was at a stop sign at Sill and Hall roads when the group descended on the car. The man held a knife to the victim, took his wallet and ordered him out of the car, deputies said.
The robber and the juveniles took off in the car that was later spotted by Santa Cruz County sheriff's deputies. A pursuit ended in Soquel when the Cadillac rolled over.
One of the juveniles was taken by ambulance to Valley Medical Center in San Jose with unknown injuries. The other four suspects were examined at Natividad Medical Center and then turned over to Monterey County sheriff's deputies.

The adult suspect was identified as Erick Ivan Valencia-Manera, 19, of Watsonville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min Rick Moss 70,067
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info