Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,272
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#75976 Aug 25, 2014
I don't buy Joel's paranoid narrative. All jihadis are supposed CIA agents, right?

And I suppose what happened to Christians and Yazidis in northern Iraq was staged and fake?

Boko Haram is CIA? Hamas too? There are no jihadis, just CIA everywhere?

When they're in your town raping your sister for showing her ankles, tell me how FAKE they are.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75977 Aug 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
I don't buy Joel's paranoid narrative. All jihadis are supposed CIA agents, right?
And I suppose what happened to Christians and Yazidis in northern Iraq was staged and fake?
Boko Haram is CIA? Hamas too? There are no jihadis, just CIA everywhere?
When they're in your town raping your sister for showing her ankles, tell me how FAKE they are.
On the other hand, frankly we are proud of the fact that our best Mossad agents have infiltrated to the most remote areas of his brain. We're on it.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75978 Aug 25, 2014
Yawn. Dunces. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75979 Aug 25, 2014
Meanwhile, American men are fast turning away from US women who they increasingly see as dishonest, self-involved, slutty, manipulative, shallow, controlling and gold-digging.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75980 Aug 25, 2014
CHARMING FEMALES

Yesterday, in a suburban location, I met some of the most feminine, chaste, beautiful, nurturing and spiritual females that I have ever met in my life. I was utterly charmed and soothed in body, emotion and soul and prolonged my visit beyond what it was meant to be - instead of an hour, I ended up spending 5 hours with them and was treated to some great home cooking. We sat together and chatted about world affairs, spirituality and difficulties in life from overt and subtle sources and ways and means to overcome them. The sprawling bungalow where the rendezvous took place is situated near the wooded banks of a river that is in spate due to the monsoon season and there are not many people living in the peaceful area. They've invited me to visit again in the near future. Oui! oui! Oui!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75981 Aug 25, 2014
PEACE

1) The boots on the ground approach requires some plain thinking based on real life experiences - to be in one piece, one needs inner peace!

2) No inner peace, one falls to pieces.

3) The pursuit of peace stands over and above everything else including the highest aim of existence which is self-realization.

4) With the highest inner peace in place, then, the other aims of life - and the highest aim which is self-realization - become attainable in a harmonious and meaningful manner, otherwise everything ends up in a big confusion and brings in much suffering of all kinds.

Location hidden

#75982 Aug 25, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Meanwhile, American men are fast turning away from US women who they increasingly see as dishonest, self-involved, slutty, manipulative, shallow, controlling and gold-digging.
and where are they turning to? Don't leave us hanging!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75984 Aug 25, 2014
Oh ... and now those guys too...hey, its coming....

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75985 Aug 25, 2014
Islam the trash religion.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75986 Aug 25, 2014
JUDAISM is a variant of the old Babylonian blood cults and ISLAM is a variant of Judaism and Christianity with a few elements of Eastern Mysticism thrown into the teachings of the Quran. While Judaism has evolved and left behind much of its barbarous roots, Islam still clings to many of the old barbarisms.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75987 Aug 25, 2014
However, it is true that a vast majority of White girls (Jewish/non-Jewish) are promiscuous and begin their sexual life at a young age sometimes as young as 11 or 12. White girls are "easy meat". Most of these girls end up having 5 or 6 lovers by age 15 and many have abortions while in their teens and the number of their lovers only keeps increasing as the girls get older. This overt sexuality and lack of morals and a sound value system seen in White girls is what makes Asian men, especially those from male-dominated traditional societies like Pakistan, view them (White girls) with contempt and merely as sex objects and unfit for marriage/motherhood. Besides, White teens are heavily into alcoholism and smoking and often do drugs. So, it's easy for criminal types to target White girls.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75988 Aug 25, 2014
White men, too, are increasingly seeing their female counterparts (White females) as lacking in femininity, grace, morals, fidelity and self-respect.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75989 Aug 25, 2014
HUGH,

Where are you, Mon?

Remember you friend, COR (Cult of Reason)?

I wonder why he kept a name like Cult of Reason when his reasoning skills were/are so poor.

I have attacked and pointed out the flaws in his logic on many occasions in the past.

I remember COR once saying something like he was a physicist or had a physics background but over the years I have noticed just one glaring aspect in COR's posts that his idea of physics extend just to wiki without any attempt on his part to explain, refine or critique those standard text book theories.

What I mean is that his posts on science and reason did not show fluency in these critical areas.

On two occasions in the past, I'd put a few questions on physics to him and he failed to answer them and not surprisingly a year or so later he accidentally touched on one of the physics questions that I'd asked him in the past and got the explanation all wrong and as for the accompanying math I guess he's a dullard in that area, too.

He's a typical US grad who struggles with deep fundamentals in the subject.

OTOH, FORMER has that typical personality of a menial worker given to sensual pleasure, lack of self-respect, recklessness and stupidity. He's holidaying with his partner, till now. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75990 Aug 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Just remember, Joel, Margolis is Jewish.
Does being Jewish make him special in any way?
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75991 Aug 26, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Does being Jewish make him special in any way?
No, it just shows that Jews are not a monolithic force. You have cited the opinions of a Jew to support your conspiracy theory.

Location hidden

#75992 Aug 26, 2014
JOEL wrote:
White men, too, are increasingly seeing their female counterparts (White females) as lacking in femininity, grace, morals, fidelity and self-respect.
where do you get your material these days?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75994 Aug 26, 2014
CHABAD-LUBAVITCH HOUSE REOPENS IN SOUTH MUMBAI:

The encouraging news is that the 6-storeyed Chabad-Lubavitch House in South Mumbai reopened today after suffering serious damage during the 2008 attack on Mumbai by Muslim terrorists. The killed rabbi, Rabbi Gavriel Noach Holtzberg and his wife, Rivka, had, prior to the horrific attack, begun an additional chevra kadisha to supplement the existing facilities in Mumbai and had helped rebuild a mikvah at the synagogue T'feret Israel, in Jacobs Circle, Central Mumbai. The new rabbi at Chabad House is Rabbi Israel Kozlovsky and his charming wife, Chaya and their 2 kids. 25 rabbis from all over Asia have flown into Mumbai for the occasion. The celebrations will include the unveiling of plans for a $2.5 million Jewish Museum that will occupy the fourth and fifth floors of the building.

Mazel tov!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75995 Aug 26, 2014
Eric,

Old man with a bald head, pot belly, wobbly knees and gray mustache,

Go back to sleep.

ROFL

Bye.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75996 Aug 26, 2014
These days I get erections, feel sleepy and am always hungry for food. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75997 Aug 26, 2014
Now, I wonder where the fu-ck dear Hugh is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info