Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75310 Jul 17, 2014
former res wrote:
Evidence of Huggy's mentality:
1. He continues to cite the words of a founding father from he 18th century with regard to "sodomy" as proof that homosexuality is illegal. Using his logic, slavery would still be the law of the land; child labor too; and black people and women would not be allowed to vote or own land. What a dummy!
2. By his math, 20 is "approximately" 40% of 50. Perhaps according to his savior. I would tend to call 20 exactly 40% of 50.
Back to school for Huggybear!
Former---He continues to CITE the words of a founding father from he 18th century with regard to "sodomy" as proof that homosexuality is illegal

HughBe--- Excellent point and no doubt in your mind the following REPEATED quote is from the 18th century.

"A dozen states STILL have anti-sodomy laws on the books 10 years after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled they are unconstitutional."

The 10 years mentioned above would put you in which year?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75311 Jul 17, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> He must have gotten tired of us.
I wonder why?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75312 Jul 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
you wanted an example of hate and I gave it to you
why do you post hate?
<quoted text>
English is just a stepping stone to learning in greater depth
GO and ask a Chabad rabbis - they will tell you this. Chabad's mission is education.
dont bother lecturing us on something you are wrong about as usual
You are a HATER of ALL that is good. I need a passage of scripture now.

Oh, I have one.

"WOE unto (YOU) that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75313 Jul 17, 2014
Question, do you feel that Thomas Jefferson an American Founding Father,LAWYER, and the PRINCIPAL author of the Declaration of Independence and the third President of the United States UNDERSTOOD the Constitution?

Now, IF the American Constitution supported homosexuality, please explain why Jefferson in 1779 " wrote a law in VIRGINIA which contained a PUNISHMENT of CASTRATION for men who engage in SODOMY"
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75314 Jul 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---you now state that only 12 states have anti sodomy laws. Therefore you are still wrong
HughBe---- And YOU are RIGHT when you say, "homosexuality is legal in EACH and EVERY state".
Notwithstanding your correctness above, my point that homosexuality is NOT legal in EACH and EVERY state REMAINS and is supported by the following quote----"A dozen states STILL have anti-sodomy laws on the books 10 years after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled they are unconstitutional.
Also, quote my words that say that homosexuality was legal in EVERY state.
PS: continue to dodge questions and explanations that are required of you.
You have no idea about US law. It makes no difference what laws are printed. The Supreme Court said homosexual practices are legal and that's it.

For example, in the recent Alabama case, Alabama still had an anti-sodomy law on the books. But the Alabama supreme court said it was unenforceable.

And, you keep raising red herrings and I'll keep not answering you.

You were wrong. Homosexuality is not illegal in most states.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75315 Jul 17, 2014
Thinking aloud, if the majority of Americans disagree with the perverted path that the country is on then those so minded be they Muslims, Judaists etc must come together to steer the country in the directions that they want it to go. They should use their VOTING POWER. America at this time remains a democracy.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75316 Jul 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Question, do you feel that Thomas Jefferson an American Founding Father,LAWYER, and the PRINCIPAL author of the Declaration of Independence and the third President of the United States UNDERSTOOD the Constitution?
Now, IF the American Constitution supported homosexuality, please explain why Jefferson in 1779 " wrote a law in VIRGINIA which contained a PUNISHMENT of CASTRATION for men who engage in SODOMY"
There wasn't a constitution in 1779. Constitution was adopted in 1789.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75317 Jul 17, 2014
bi boys
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75318 Jul 17, 2014
Oh, and talking about Jefferson, Jefferson had slaves. Jefferson had slaves that he was fornicating with. There is an African American Family with Jefferson dna, the hendersons.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75319 Jul 17, 2014
Jefferson also proposed a law making intercourse between a Black man and a White woman illegal. It wasn't until 1967 that the VA law was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Was the court wrong to do that? It was Jefferson's idea.

Of course Jefferson didn't propose a law onn White men having sex with a Black women because he was already doing that.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75320 Jul 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Thinking aloud, if the majority of Americans disagree with the perverted path that the country is on then those so minded be they Muslims, Judaists etc must come together to steer the country in the directions that they want it to go. They should use their VOTING POWER. America at this time remains a democracy.
Is the US on a perverted path? This is the first I have heard of this.

Jamaica, on the other hand is probably perfect. They beat up their gay populations perfectly.

Location hidden

#75321 Jul 17, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>or is it Apu.? I was thinking Alladin but it could be Simpsons.
Think the guy who rings you out when you buy your Slurpy and your Slim Jim.

Which would be Simpsons, of course.

Location hidden

#75322 Jul 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a HATER of ALL that is good. I need a passage of scripture now.
Oh, I have one.
"WOE unto (YOU) that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter
Love your neighbor as yourself

Why dont you do this?
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75323 Jul 17, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Think the guy who rings you out when you buy your Slurpy and your Slim Jim.
Which would be Simpsons, of course.
Darn I like monkeys better.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75324 Jul 17, 2014
Squeak. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho he he he he he
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75325 Jul 18, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Squeak. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho he he he he he
See, Frijoles, I told you that Abu was right. He squeaks like a monkey.

Location hidden

#75327 Jul 18, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>See, Frijoles, I told you that Abu was right. He squeaks like a monkey.
Maybe more like these monkeys

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013022218...
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75328 Jul 18, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe more like these monkeys
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013022218...
I don't know. This one is so much more like Joel

http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/imagesl...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75329 Jul 18, 2014
Eric---Oh, and talking about Jefferson, Jefferson had slaves. Jefferson had slaves that he was fornicating with.

HughBe---- Given that we are talking about SODOMY or homosexuality I take it that YOUR point is that Jefferson's fornication consisted of SODOMIZING his slaves.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75330 Jul 18, 2014
Eric---There wasn't a constitution in 1779. Constitution was ADOPTED in 1789.

HughBe---- Your ADOPTED is noted and UNDERSTOOD by me. How about you, do you understand the word? Now does adopted on 1789 mean that it was not drafted in 1756? NO.

That aside I KNOW when the draft started.

A key question, are you suggesting that Jefferson was CONVERTED to your side in under 10 years from writing the law? Recall my quote, "Jefferson in 1779 " wrote a law in VIRGINIA which contained a PUNISHMENT of CASTRATION for men who engage in SODOMY"

Also and MOST importantly, since the US Constitution upheld HOMOSEXUALITY tell me why it REMAINED ILLEGAL in Virginia for over 200 years and to compound matters is the fact that the man who wrote the law for the state became PRESIDENT.

Did Jefferson, a LAWYER, know that his law in Virginia was UNCONSTITUTIONAL when he became PRESIDENT.

If yes, it means that your presidents are not HONEST or HONOURABLE men. Such a thought is frightening because people in general were far more HONOURABLE then than they are now even if they were misguided by nasty self-serving sons of creatures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) 12 min Jacqueline 1,533
News Letters: Charter application superior (Jan '11) 14 hr Yin Simons 13
News Taking extraordinary measures to wear an extrao... May 18 outtogether 2
News Police: Armed robbery at Santa Cruz sandwich sh... May 11 bump 1
News Business on hold for P.G. pot club (Mar '10) May 9 Mike 8
News Looking Back at Monterey County: Fire on Canner... May 5 Joe 1
News Seaside street name could honor Obama (Feb '10) May 1 Apathy 99
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE