Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74967 Jul 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the old mystery religions or the blood thirsty cults of Babylon, Sumeria and Egypt have morphed into Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
You forgot to include the Buddhism that the Japanese practiced in WW2
Block and Tackle

Brownstown, IN

#74968 Jul 7, 2014
how about we name names ?
Rafael 'ted' Cruz, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Franks, John Kerry. Michael Bloomberg, Rahm Emanuel, Henry Waxman, Eric Cantor, Dianne Feinstein, Ben Bernanke, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, et cetera
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74969 Jul 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ERIC'S KIDS NOT FATHERED BY HIM
ERIC's straight friends sired Eric's kids and till today they often keep visiting Eric's wife to keep her sexually satisfied, since, Eric, the brainless 65 year old crooked lawyer, is homosexual and only lusts after young boys. Eric, the beggar, is a bachha baaz! WTF!!!! ROFL.
yawwwn! Are you that starved for attention, Joel? Maybe you should try to accomplish something productive with your life. Then you would have time to day dream about others.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74970 Jul 7, 2014
Block and Tackle wrote:

Rafael 'ted' Cruz, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Franks, John Kerry. Michael Bloomberg, Rahm Emanuel, Henry Waxman, Eric Cantor, Dianne Feinstein, Ben Bernanke, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, et cetera
The above list of Jews in prominent positions are the useful idiots or one among the many fronts of the NWO cabal.

These Jews named above are not the top guys in the globalist syndicate but are simply servants of the globalists who will be shoved aside or murdered after they have served their purpose.

This is usually what happens with useful idiots.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74971 Jul 7, 2014
Block and Tackle wrote:
Lowell Schachtsiek
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74972 Jul 7, 2014
BLOCK & TACKLE - you're very naive and have not an iota of intelligence nor a jot of intuition. Go away.
Block and Tackle

Brownstown, IN

#74973 Jul 7, 2014
I've nothing against the Semitic peoples, nor the entire tribe of Judah. But those I listed CALL themselves 'jew'.
They don't call themselves Shemites.
The bible says Abram came from what is now Georgia, Russia. He raped his sister whored her out and somehow a 'god''chose' his bloodline to be the most favorable.
But no 'god' ever told ME that. I read it in a book that THEY wrote. And billions of stooges believe that BS.
Abram and his inbred family or 'race' as they would have you believe they are, invaded the Palestine land and began murdering everyone. Claiming 'god' told them to and that 'god' gave them the land.
Total BS.
Yet when 2,000 years ago this same inbred family decided to up the stakes and promise everyone a place in an imaginary Heaven, many jumped onboard. Anyone questioning the 'Church' was condemned and excommunicated or even murdered.
Block and Tackle

Brownstown, IN

#74974 Jul 7, 2014
Rockefeller. Rothschild. Soros. Gates.
Block and Tackle

Brownstown, IN

#74975 Jul 7, 2014
The head of the NWO is Queen Elizabeth 2nd.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74976 Jul 7, 2014
Block and Tackle wrote:
I've nothing against the Semitic peoples, nor the entire tribe of Judah. But those I listed CALL themselves 'jew'.
They don't call themselves Shemites.
The bible says Abram came from what is now Georgia, Russia. He raped his sister whored her out and somehow a 'god''chose' his bloodline to be the most favorable.
But no 'god' ever told ME that. I read it in a book that THEY wrote. And billions of stooges believe that BS.
Abram and his inbred family or 'race' as they would have you believe they are, invaded the Palestine land and began murdering everyone. Claiming 'god' told them to and that 'god' gave them the land.
Total BS.
Yet when 2,000 years ago this same inbred family decided to up the stakes and promise everyone a place in an imaginary Heaven, many jumped onboard. Anyone questioning the 'Church' was condemned and excommunicated or even murdered.
Since when is Babylon, Russia? The land was not known as Palestine in Abraham's time.It was known as Canaan.

Go back to sleep

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74977 Jul 7, 2014
Block and Tackle wrote:
Rockefeller. Rothschild. Soros. Gates.
Rothschild clan is hybrid with many of them marrying into European Christian aristocracy.

Rockefeller more Christian but some part is hybrid (Sephardic Jews).

Soros - Jewish

Bill Gates - Christian background.
Gray

Hopewell, VA

#74978 Jul 7, 2014
JUST ONE OF THE HIDDEN COSTS OF ISRAEL TO AMERICANS

AIPAC President David Steiner:
"I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don’t even know about."

Who knows that Israel gets U.S. oil before we Americans who pay for it?

The following article lists just one of the maany hidden costs of Israel to LOYAL American workers, Veterans, & needy citizens:

“What AIPAC Doesn’t Want You to See”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06/30/what -...

EXCERPT “1975- OIL GUARANTEE - The Jewish US Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, secretly brokered a deal in which the United States of America guaranteed Israel’s oil supply in the event of a crisis.

The 1975 Israel-United States Memorandum of Understanding (see the full text here) required the United States to maintain an oil reserve for Israel and guarantee the shipping of that oil to Israel in times of emergency.

This deal has cost the United States more than a hundred billion dollars since it was first enacted.

The most troubling aspect of this deal was not the cost however, but the stipulation that in case of an oil emergency in which both the US and Israel needed oil, the US would give its oil to Israel. Section 3 (b):

To put this into perspective, in the event of an oil crisis, the fuel that Americans would need to heat their homes, get them to work, and produce food would go to Israel.

This agreement very well could have starved tens of thousands of Americans in order to save Israelis if an oil crisis would have taken place.

1993- AIPAC President David Steiner Caught on Tape Bragging About his Organization&#146;s Incredible Power in America. Steiner first admitted to manipulating the US Secretary of State into giving Israel more foreign aid.

I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they’re looking for the Jewish votes, and I’ll tell him whatever he wants to hear ; Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing,$3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and

I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don’t even know about” CONTINUED

If you’d like to know a few more of the “goodies” AIPAC’s President mentions, just read the entire article then remember America’s homeless, underfunded V.A. Hospitals, crumbling infrastructure, overcrowded schools and on, and on.....

Location hidden

#74979 Jul 7, 2014
Block and Tackle wrote:
The head of the NWO is Queen Elizabeth 2nd.
Perhaps QE 2 could be at the top or near the top of the globalist hierarchy but the Scottish Collins family is more powerful from an occult perspective and its female members are used as the foremost witches in all their blood ceremonies on equinoxes, solstices, complete solar/lunar eclipses, Christmas and other pagan festivals.

Location hidden

#74980 Jul 7, 2014
Gray - you're an idiot.

Henry Kissinger, ex-Jew, illuminist, is anti-Israel in many ways and is a known Jewish baiter and in 2013 he openly said that in 10 years Israel would cease to exist.

Kissinger is one of the top spokesmen of the globalists.

What he said about the end of Israel has been said earlier/repeated by other globalist insiders in a veiled manner in the past.
Block and Tackle

Brownstown, IN

#74981 Jul 7, 2014
in 2014, a Brussels common court found the queen and the last pope (the one who quit after a few days) guilty of involvement in an international paedophile ring. Since her inaugaration in 1956? Thousands of orphans in Canada have 'disappeared'.
Block and Tackle

Brownstown, IN

#74982 Jul 7, 2014
Prince William and his son were both born on midsummers day. I fer for Katerines life once the inbred kid turns 18...
Diana was ritually murdered.
Block and Tackle

Brownstown, IN

#74983 Jul 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Gray - you're an idiot.
Henry Kissinger, ex-Jew, illuminist, is anti-Israel in many ways and is a known Jewish baiter and in 2013 he openly said that in 10 years Israel would cease to exist.
Kissinger is one of the top spokesmen of the globalists.
What he said about the end of Israel has been said earlier/repeated by other globalist insiders in a veiled manner in the past.
Because there will be a one world government and NO nations are to exist except the United Nations.
Kissinger was behind the Communist takeover of Anam by the Viets.And responsible for the killing of the Mayans (mosty in Guatemala)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74984 Jul 7, 2014
child sacrifices.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74985 Jul 7, 2014
These globalists have such terrible forces radiating from their pics. Pure evil.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74986 Jul 7, 2014
The globalists plan to destroy the Jews and most of Israel during the upcoming WW 3 except for some parts of Jerusalem sans the Temple Mount (which will be destroyed).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Mon Woody 1,516
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan 15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan 7 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan 6 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec '14 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec '14 John Smith 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 am PST