Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
67,861 - 67,880 of 68,834 Comments Last updated 39 min ago

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

Binny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

PSYCHICAL ILLNESSES IN ME

It's wrong on my part to lay the entire blame for my troubles on the doorstep of that man whose hermitage I quite in Dec 2012.

Despite all the glittering materialism, great good looks and high academic achievements in my family on both my Dad's side as well as Mom's side, there's a dark side to us - 8 close blood relatives from both my parents sides (especially from Dad's family) have met unnatural deaths at a very young age.

4 close blood relatives in Israel and India committed suicide, sister died in a car crash in a drunken state and when her mind was unstable, 2 other intimate blood relatives died young due to drug addiction and 1 was murdered by thieves for his expensive jewellery and fat wallet that he had on his person when he was mugged.

This aside my late Mother suffered from neurosis bordering on insanity and often went berserk in our presence. My sister, too, often exhibited bizarre mental behavior despite her great beauty and fantastic academic record and my late Dad had suicidal tendencies. His father committed suicide in Israel.

Now, given this diseased background, it was thus easy for that man to cast a further spell on my family using adverse occult means to damage our minds/nervous system all the more.
I am better these days but often slip into mentally ill mode and can perceive the irregular neuronal activity which is due to heredity together with an infusion of that vile man's adverse occult energy.

I am not normal in mind despite all the vast inheritance, handsome good looks, great articulation and superior academic achievements - everyone in my contact knows that I am psychically ill to quite a large extent with no hope of full recovery.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

I am feeling sad, now.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

UNCLE FORMER,

Where are you?

I want you to reach out to me to give me an arm over to comfort me as you promised on a few occasions in the past.

Please come on-line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

I am going to the coffee shop of the Taj. I am feeling fearful at present sitting all by myself in this huge apartment. Later.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

It's 3:05 am, here. I've just returned from the Taj's 24/7 coffee shop, Shamiana, where I was joined by a friend who wanted to discuss certain investment moves. It's raining heavily outside and the temperature has dipped.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

WW 3

Henry Makow from Canada says that WW 3 is imminent and will be another worldwide conflict staged by the globalists. He points out to all the growing signs everywhere and has shown certain evidences leaked by insiders in the know to buttress his claims. He has also given details of the gory human sacrifices carried out by the global elite in the underground catacombs of the Vatican, in certain remote European castles and in certain US cities and has backed up his claims with pretty convincing evidence. Meanwhile, on the SSRF website, Dr J Athavale and his small team of remote viewers in India have recently announced the latest dates for WW 3 which they say will peak around 2016/17. Evidence has surfaced that the Iraqi crisis is engineered by the globalists who control both sides to any conflict. Makow has provided the clinching evidence. I am not surprised. Let's wait and watch.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

EL NINO

This year temperatures around the world have been higher than usual and rainfall below normal. It's time for the recurrence of the EL Nino that is reported to be picking up pace in the Pacific off the coast of Australia. The warm surface ocean waters heat the air molecules above causing expansion of the aerial fluid and as a result brings about weakening of the cohesive forces among air molecules which spread further apart thereby lowering the moisture retention capacity of the atmosphere which in turn lowers the rate of condensation of the hot mass of ascending moisture-laden air leading to reduced precipitation. El Nino is a periodic global phenomenon and is aided in its pervasiveness by the downward-acting perpendicular pseudo-force, the Coriolis force, which manifests as the earth spins on its axis at an angle of 23.5 degrees wrt to the vertical. The Coriolis effect as explained by Ferrel's law indicates how fluid currents circulate in the oceans and troposphere moving clockwise in the northern hemisphere and counter-clock wise in the southern hemisphere. Well, if the El Nino effect intensifies, drought-like conditions will spread and in India a failed or a weakened monsoon will lead to a sharp spike in prices of essential commodities and shortage of water supplies and farmer suicides.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

typo

which spread further apart thereby INCREASING the moisture retention capacity of the atmosphere

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

WATER CRISIS

Much of the arable land in India is rain-fed and with a weakened monsoon farmers are understandably apprehensive about the adverse consequences. At present, with a weak monsoon, tens of thousands of underemployed farmhands are migrating to the urban centers in search of menial work to eke out a living. It's a miserable sight. I saw a shocking pic in the TOI which shows dozens of poor villagers simultaneously drawing water from a small well whose water level has reached its lowest drawable level. Cloud seeding exercises have failed. Water reservoirs in and around Mumbai have water supplies for just a month according to civic sources. a 20 % water cut is in place. A crisis of gargantuan proportion looms ahead if the monsoon fails to pick up pace in July. Agriculture, industry and power output will be hit. The poor and middle classes will be badly affected.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WATER CRISIS
Much of the arable land in India is rain-fed and with a weakened monsoon farmers are understandably apprehensive about the adverse consequences. At present, with a weak monsoon, tens of thousands of underemployed farmhands are migrating to the urban centers in search of menial work to eke out a living. It's a miserable sight. I saw a shocking pic in the TOI which shows dozens of poor villagers simultaneously drawing water from a small well whose water level has reached its lowest drawable level. Cloud seeding exercises have failed. Water reservoirs in and around Mumbai have water supplies for just a month according to civic sources. a 20 % water cut is in place. A crisis of gargantuan proportion looms ahead if the monsoon fails to pick up pace in July. Agriculture, industry and power output will be hit. The poor and middle classes will be badly affected.
That's what happens when you go doo doo in your water supply. "You've ruined your watershed wonka. It's polluted. "
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

VIRGIN BIRTH - A COMMON ANCIENT MYTH:

1) Mary could have been possessed by the power of the typal being calling itself god in the NT.

2) Virgin birth that is common to many ancient cultures is a myth.

3) Ancient cultures try to romanticize their religious beliefs by attributing a so-called purity to their venerated religious personalities and one common way of doing this is to claim that the person was born to a virgin on some god's command. There are many such stories found in various ancient religious books.

4) Now, as said earlier, a woman can get possessed by the power of any typal being and as such the possessing being can infuse a woman's ovum and guide the fertilization process between sperm and ovum and imbue the formed zygote with its powers. This is usually what happens. The offspring is in this sense a product of a supra-physical typal being and exhibits supernatural powers from a very young age.

5) Many skilled sorcerers are adept in invoking a host of supra-physical beings usually of the adverse kind that they guide into some person or the other including into a chosen woman during satanic rituals so that her ovum and later the zygote gets infused with the power of the invoked supra-physical being.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

This Mary-Jesus duo is completely overrated. Give me someone better.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

ANGELS

The so-called angels who appeared before Mary were most probably skilled sorcerers who were held in awe by the common people. It often happens that commoners hold sorcerers with special powers in high esteem and call them god, prophet or angel. OTOH, during a possession, the incarnating being may manifest itself to the possessed person via light and sound making the possessed person think that it is some divine being. Even the adverse beings can engineers all of these phenomena. Nothing special or unique.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

BARRACK & MICHELLE - ONE GAY & THE OTHER A TRANNY

It's now out in the open that Barrack Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny. That Barrack is gay is well known in Chicago circles and at one time he was "married" to a Pakistani dude but what came as a shock is to discover that his "wife" Michelle is being called a transgender with some pretty convincing evidences being offered. Their kids, Natasha and Malia, of who no official records can be found are adopted. The background of Barrack is shady.

One poster had this to say:

The kids are adopted, plain and simple. They are just props. The tranny can never have been pregnant and the faggot would never have touched a real woman. They are all fakes! When is America going to wake up to this utter charade? When out in public they ALL use napkins to touch glasses, etc so no one can get ANY DNA for testing to prove they are both men and that the kids are not related to them.

CONCLUSION: Globalist pawn, the Russian KGB, had info about Barrack decades ago (which one of their senior officers accidentally revealed to a senior US embassy official years ago) when he was being groomed as a kid to take over as the first black US prez courtesy the globalists who're his real masters.

Well, well, well.....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

“....'Curiouser and curiouser!’ cried Alice …”

- Alice in Wonderland
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Reportedly, Henry Kissinger, in 1980, in a deleted vid (of which very few copies exist with the rest obviously deleted by the NSA) referred to a 20 something black man, who, he said, THEY (powers that be, globalists) were grooming to be the first black US prez. The US embassy guy who was told by the Russian KGB in 1992 about Obama being groomed to take over as US prez is Tom Fife.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

JOEL wrote:
BARRACK & MICHELLE - ONE GAY & THE OTHER A TRANNY
It's now out in the open that Barrack Obama is gay and Michelle is a tranny. That Barrack is gay is well known in Chicago circles and at one time he was "married" to a Pakistani dude but what came as a shock is to discover that his "wife" Michelle is being called a transgender with some pretty convincing evidences being offered. Their kids, Natasha and Malia, of who no official records can be found are adopted. The background of Barrack is shady.
One poster had this to say:
The kids are adopted, plain and simple. They are just props. The tranny can never have been pregnant and the faggot would never have touched a real woman. They are all fakes! When is America going to wake up to this utter charade? When out in public they ALL use napkins to touch glasses, etc so no one can get ANY DNA for testing to prove they are both men and that the kids are not related to them.
CONCLUSION: Globalist pawn, the Russian KGB, had info about Barrack decades ago (which one of their senior officers accidentally revealed to a senior US embassy official years ago) when he was being groomed as a kid to take over as the first black US prez courtesy the globalists who're his real masters.
Well, well, well.....
No official records? In Illinois there would be a modified birth certificate even in an adoption. Bunch of bs.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Cover up. Faked. Shady persons. This is a very serious issue like knowing the truth behind 9/11 regarding an obvious globalist plant- BO.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

WELL RESEARCHED BLOG ON EXPOSING THE OBAMAS

Where are Obama’s daughters’ baby pics and birth records?

Posted on November 29, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn |

Google for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••