Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74798 Jun 30, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Those religions that demand blood sacrifices (animal, human and/or circumcision) are manifestations of Satanism and the barbaric lawgivers of such crude faiths are themselves either men of evil or incarnations of the demonic energies born via the medium of degraded heredity.
Then there are those religions that play mind games with their members. Tormenting them. Sending evil subliminal messages.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74799 Jun 30, 2014
SOME RELIGIONS - NOT A BOON BUT A BANE

1) A religion that demands blood sacrifices, which advocates incest, which revels in bloody victory over its opponents, which promotes infanticide, which kills apostates, which promotes tribalism, whose teachings have zero spiritual value and whose religious leaders are always introducing further evils into the fund of teachings of the faith under the garb of reform is a satanic snare devised by its perverted human founders to trap gullible persons and their future generations and human converts to the faith in an attempt to lead them away from the actual truths that uphold being and becoming.

2) It will invariably be observed that the benighted followers of such an abominable faith will be a curse rather than a boon wherever they go and they will be reviled and spat upon by others and turmoil descends in the land which they either grab using deceit or force to form a nation or on the other hand a nation where they settle in large numbers and where they wield political/financial considerable power usually turns into a jarring zone of the worst degradations of behavior, abnormal fetishes, constant dividing of people into us and them and a warmongering epicenter.

3) Usually, the followers of such evil cults set themselves up as the "chosen ones" (who always use tribal affinity to deliberately keep themselves aloof from truly progressive universal trends) when actually in the eyes of Providence they've entrenched themselves deep in evil and are progressing well on the path towards self-destruction and who while heading towards doom engulf others too with the taint of destruction.

Location hidden

#74800 Jun 30, 2014
typo

or on the other hand a nation where they settle in large numbers and where they wield considerable political/financial power.....

Location hidden

#74801 Jun 30, 2014
NOTHING SPIRITUAL ABOUT THE PERVERSE BLOOD CULTS

1) The perverse religions of the world have nothing spiritual to offer humankind except blood, fanaticism, false teachings, sorcery and racist practices and the so-called prophets of these abominable cults have been men of the greatest evil who've led millions astray and in the present age of reason these evil founders of the faith constitute objects of mockery and scorn with all their teachings being debunked.

2) More often than not, if the death penalty for apostasy has lapsed or is not in vogue, the majority of followers of such barbaric cults quit the faith for better faiths or turn towards crass materialism, whereas the dregs found within the faith stick close together like a dense cloud of doom or breed like rats in large numbers to either offset the large numbers of those quitting the faith or to keep alive their numbers who in turn will keep alive their crude aspirations based on evil beliefs.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#74802 Jun 30, 2014
Nothing spiritual about mind washing cults who are controlled by masters and play mind games with adherents.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74803 Jun 30, 2014
This demon calling itself G-d is the biggest mind washer and the origin of falsehood. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74804 Jun 30, 2014
Sunaina - a cultured and intelligent girl with great looks. I can't help looking at her graceful appearance whenever I see her. She's married, though.

Location hidden

#74805 Jul 1, 2014
ISRO SPACE LAUNCHES:

1) KUDOS to the INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION (ISRO) for launching into space half a dozen foreign satellites of various European nations and Singapore a couple of days ago aboard its indigenously developed POLAR SATELLITE LAUNCH VEHICLE (PSLV).

2) ISRO has been launching Israeli spy/telecommunication satellites into space since years mostly in secret since some years ago after a well publicized Israeli satellite launch undertaken by ISRO, the ill-educated, fanatical and anti-national Muslim community in India voiced mass protests and the Communist parties joined them in their protests.

Location hidden

#74806 Jul 1, 2014
MOST COST EFFECTIVE SPACE PROGRAMS

ISRO has developed the most cost-effective space programs in the world and is 4th in terms of varied space technology. Its recent Mars probe that's set to enter the Martian orbit at a very close angle in 3 months from now is so cheap at USD 72 millions that the Hollywood blockbuster GRAVITY starring George Clooney is said to have cost more at USD 100 millions.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74807 Jul 1, 2014
HUGH - AN INCARNATION OF DUNCERY

If Jamaica can export ganja, voodoo, gay sex and right wing Christianity to the world, I wonder why Jamaica doesn't have its own space science program?

Aah, with the likes of Dr Hugh (duncery incarnated) teaching science at national Universities in Jamaica, it's no wonder that Jamaica is no where in space science or in any other science.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#74808 Jul 1, 2014
I am quite mean, unkind, rude, ruthless and unforgiving. LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74809 Jul 1, 2014
Hughbe creates his own space

as does you

Location hidden

#74810 Jul 1, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I am quite mean, unkind, rude, ruthless and unforgiving. LOL.
More aptly, you act like a dork
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74811 Jul 1, 2014
You just keep quiet.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74812 Jul 1, 2014
HUGH - duncery incarnated. LOL.

Location hidden

#74813 Jul 1, 2014
I am quite mean. LOL.

Location hidden

#74814 Jul 1, 2014
Dear HUGH, please forgive me for being so mean to you.

(winks)

Location hidden

#74815 Jul 1, 2014
BOTTOM TO TOP VERSUS TOP TO BOTTOM

SCIENTISTS prefer explaining nature, sentience and life forms using a bottom to top model which works well within narrow limits where formation of chemical compounded states from the pre-existing elementals is concerned but it fails to explain complex emergences like life or complicated life forms because even if provided with the exact molecular systems needed to engineer a life form they will neither be able to put the systems together to form a cohesive unit nor be capable of breathing sentience into the molecular chains even if somehow they do manage to cause the diverse molecular chains to cohere and besides much of this scientific bottom to top approach is based on randomness and chance happenings which have a very low probability of taking place on a cosmic scale to formulate numerous cohesive or well-ordered systems and above all when scientists cannot even put together a simple atom like say hydrogen from scratch in keeping with its bottom to top approach, then, well, its hypotheses are suspect, whereas, on the other hand, MYSTICS see everything as a cosmos formed from top to bottom by an act of manifestation of a pre-existing concentrate of subtle substance (pure energy) in which inheres consciousness by which is meant that they perceive natural mechanisms as following an innate blueprint of involution followed by punctuated emergences from a state of involution. This mystical perspective augurs well to explain non-random events like universal constants, sentience and life forms.

Location hidden

#74816 Jul 1, 2014
JOEL wrote:
You just keep quiet.
But you NEED me. If I am not here to ridicule you, you will not feel like you exist.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74817 Jul 1, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Dear HUGH, please forgive me for being so mean to you.
(winks)
My sweet Joel there is nothing to forgive. As you should know, to whom much is given much is required or expected and so I do not expect much from you.

Love

Dearest Hugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Mon Woody 1,516
Multiple suspects in custody for Seaside shootings Jan 15 Anonymous 1
Peninsula high school students arrested in 'fig... (Sep '09) Jan 7 trey 108
Other border states shun Arizona's immigration law (May '10) Jan 6 colton case 9,053
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec '14 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec '14 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec '14 John Smith 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:34 pm PST