Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
67,561 - 67,580 of 68,375 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not refer to murdering people due to religious differences, or killing apostates, or stoning to death disobedient sons, or bashing babies against rocks, or cannibalizing one's own kids, or killing others out of tribal hatred or other such evils.
I referred to a nature-engineered mass species extinction many of which have already taken place in the past for whatever reasons one of which could possibly be the emergence of a higher degree of consciousness-force in the terrestrial nature with only those living entities surviving the shift in consciousness whose sentient apparatuses were fit enough to assimilate the manifested higher range of consciousness-force, while the rest (the unfit ones) perishing during the process.
Right Joel. The sudden Annihilation of millions of people based only upon their religious beliefs is what you said would happen. Doesn't sound like the yoga you described above.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the areas of academics, intellectualism, spiritualism and business growth (multiplying my vast inheritance through routine smart investments), I have achieved far more than you.
I mean you can't even dream of coming anywhere near to these high standards that I have attained to.
Anyway, be happy.
Achieved, maybe if you stretch it. But accomplished, no. Accomplishment requires more. You have described a miser and a recluse. Look at your pathetic lament on family. You sit around and supp off the teat of your deceased parents. You do nothing with what you have learned or earned. Pathetic existence.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the area of family relationships, I have always lacked and never experienced happiness or peace even when my dad, mom and sister were alive and now that they're no more I am still unhappy and not at peace but my adverse condition is improving due to someone special who has just come into my life a couple of months ago. I will give out the details later.
On-line, I find solace in Papa's (Frijole's) online presence - I don't crave his attention or his acknowledgement of me.
Just his presence on-line replying to Hugh, to you or to Former is reassuring.
I think it is a psychological thing to find comfort in the presence of someone who you look up to as a father.
Otherwise, things are improving in my life.
This lament only reinforces my comments on the pocket monkey. You live for the interaction on the forums. You crave the response you get from your posts. You find solace in strangers that you will never meet. You insult the beliefs of others hoping to spark interaction that you are missing. The pocket monkey would have given you companionship. Hopefully the state of India will allow for human/animal civil unions.

Since: Jan 14

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

Get lost, shameless man.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

On-line, I find solace in Papa's (Frijole's) online presence - I don't crave his attention or his acknowledgement of me.
Just his presence on-line replying to Hugh, to you or to Former is reassuring..
Just be glad I dont bill you

I could, you know. They make paypal for transactions such as these. How much am I worth to hover around? 50 bucks a day? 100?

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

How much am I worth to hover around? 50 bucks a day? 100?
Your rates are too low - I am embarrassed by the extremely low price that you've quoted.

On a more serious note, whether you believe it or not, had I known you personally, the truth is that I wouldn't mind placing almost everything that I have (and it's substantial!) in your hands knowing that your intentions would be good and clean and that you'd make the correct decisions in wealth management.

Anyway, be safe, happy, progressive and prosperous and live a long and healthy life.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

OMG!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rates are too low - I am embarrassed by the extremely low price that you've quoted.
On a more serious note, whether you believe it or not, had I known you personally, the truth is that I wouldn't mind placing almost everything that I have (and it's substantial!) in your hands knowing that your intentions would be good and clean and that you'd make the correct decisions in wealth management.
Anyway, be safe, happy, progressive and prosperous and live a long and healthy life.
Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.

I think the fee is reasonable considering the output expected.

DO you want me to post a link to a paypal portal?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.
I think the fee is reasonable considering the output expected.
DO you want me to post a link to a paypal portal?
You want to place a price on this bond between a non-responsive papa and a loyal son?

The fee is tooo low.
Eric

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Get lost, shameless man.

Awww. How sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Awww. How sweet.
As bitter as bitter gourd or a herbal liquid!

Some of these herbal concoctions are way more bitter than karela (bitter gourd).

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Where's Hugh? In the men's room looking at other men's dicks? LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Frijoles---Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.

HughBe--- Greetings brains. I see that your American education is shining forth. Learn these things--

1. The price of something is not limited to commodities as you have so foolish uttered above.

2. Price can =fee

Later
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where's Hugh? In the men's room looking at other men's dicks? LOL.
No dear, I was doing astral projection and was shocked when I saw your small pencil.

Much love, mon.

Gone.
Eric

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. How sweet.
As Frijoles said, "Tough Love!"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

JOEL---Papa (Frijoles) is patting my head to calm me down, while Eric is trimming my toe nails and trying to peek up my shorts.

HughBe--- I'm not surprised that papa is "patting" your "head". Question, is it to make it hard? No doubt Eric will reach there soon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. How sweet.
Your sweet is my classless.
Eric

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sweet is my classless.
I agree, you are classless. Also uncouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.
HughBe--- Greetings brains. I see that your American education is shining forth. Learn these things--
1. The price of something is not limited to commodities as you have so foolish uttered above.
2. Price can =fee
Later
Lets just say that if you have to label your fee a price, then you are swimming in a league much lower than the ones I prefer to swim in, and as a result the eventual revenue stream will reflect that. There will be no fee for this business advice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
As Frijoles said, "Tough Love!"
If Yogiboy sends me money via paypal, is it automatically reported to the IRS via the banking system as an international transaction. or is the onus on me to report it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr long river 200,330
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr drying out 7,839
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel 12 hr Elders of Zion 26
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr Mis kites 15,915
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
Seaside In-N-Out should be ready by summer '15 Jul 22 fed up 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••