Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Eric

Bartlett, IL

#74557 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. How sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rl_NpdAy3WYXX
As Frijoles said, "Tough Love!"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74558 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL---Papa (Frijoles) is patting my head to calm me down, while Eric is trimming my toe nails and trying to peek up my shorts.

HughBe--- I'm not surprised that papa is "patting" your "head". Question, is it to make it hard? No doubt Eric will reach there soon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74559 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. How sweet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rl_NpdAy3WYXX
Your sweet is my classless.
Eric

Des Plaines, IL

#74560 Jun 19, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sweet is my classless.
I agree, you are classless. Also uncouth.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74561 Jun 19, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.
HughBe--- Greetings brains. I see that your American education is shining forth. Learn these things--
1. The price of something is not limited to commodities as you have so foolish uttered above.
2. Price can =fee
Later
Lets just say that if you have to label your fee a price, then you are swimming in a league much lower than the ones I prefer to swim in, and as a result the eventual revenue stream will reflect that. There will be no fee for this business advice.

Location hidden

#74562 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
As Frijoles said, "Tough Love!"
If Yogiboy sends me money via paypal, is it automatically reported to the IRS via the banking system as an international transaction. or is the onus on me to report it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74563 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, you are classless. Also uncouth.
Listen well American, in polite society the woman's utterance is CLASSLESS. Also the fact that you think that it is not CLASSLESS tells US that you are also CLASSLESS.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74564 Jun 19, 2014
Frijoles---Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.

HughBe--- Greetings brains. I see that your American education is shining forth. Learn these things--
1. The price of something is not limited to commodities as you have so foolish uttered above.
2. Price can =fee

Frijoles--Lets just say that if you have to label your fee a price, then you are swimming in a league much lower than the ones I prefer to swim in, and as a result the eventual revenue stream will reflect that. There will be no fee for this business advice.

HughBe--- Son a FEE comes at a PRICE.

Lesson: Price= the amount of money that you pay for something including the FEE for your male prostitute.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#74565 Jun 19, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d does not lie, you do
rabbee: and your false witness opinion, is worth what to your vanity?
Eric

Des Plaines, IL

#74566 Jun 19, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Not always. Sometimes it comes at a percentage.

A price is "the amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for something." A contingent fee has no amount of money expected or required. It's all contingent on receipt of an unliquidated amount and the percentage assigned thereto.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74567 Jun 19, 2014
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
What a weird statement: finding race and the n-word (whatever that means for you in implications) given that the entire human 'race''* is of African descent.
*Unless you have some Aldebarans in your backyard we have no other 'race'.
Apropos skincolour and homo-sexuality:
Phenotypical variations filling up the fringes of recurring mutations.
We allready saw that the phenotype most likely occurs during pregnancy as a hormonal reaction to extreme stress followed by overload and to little hormone production.
Usually in extreme submissive relations with a macho, overbaring 'husband' that in general humiliates his wife.
So from that perspective we need change in that attitude. And stop harping on phenotypical changes that like skincolour cannot be helped or remedied.
Typical heterosexual macho behaviour as well as old fashioned within marriage attitudes are to blame.
Maat---the entire human 'race''* is of African descent.

HughBe--- Black people with BLUE eyes.

Location hidden

#74568 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Not always. Sometimes it comes at a percentage.
A price is "the amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for something." A contingent fee has no amount of money expected or required. It's all contingent on receipt of an unliquidated amount and the percentage assigned thereto.
There is probably a reason why the standard of living is lower in Jamaica than the states - Lack of ingenuity in business development.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74571 Jun 19, 2014
GRACE VERSUS CAUSALITY

Is "grace" given freely - if so, why should it be given freely and besides how does one know whether this so-called grace has been showered on the person from a divine source or by an adverse being? Setting aside causation for a moment, how would you distinguish between the two?

Or does it make better sense to say that even the spiritual "grace" requires a minimum degree of truth, purity and sincerity in a person before it descends on him/her?

There's a subtle causation behind everything....

To the ignorant exterior understanding "bounty" may appear unwarranted but there's nothing like a free lunch not even in the spiritual realms.

You have to earn everything and to get a bit more than what you deserve one has to have in himself/herself a minimum degree of goodness (as stated above) before one can avail of any spiritual bonus that can translate into material benefits
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74572 Jun 19, 2014
BELIEF VERSUS CERTITUDE:

Beliefs have to either be sufficiently logical before they're accepted with a view to testing their practical viability or they should be based on a known causality with tangible results, otherwise beliefs are figments of an overactive imagination that're blindly accepted by gullible people simply on grounds of hearsay or because so and so book says so and as known no G-d (typal being), no scripture and no prophet is omniscient since these entities are mere partial effects of deeper causes at work.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74573 Jun 19, 2014
DEGREES OF BELIEF:

1) Belief in an anthropopathic tribalist G-d is pathetically childish and the preserve of retards and the spiritually unevolved.

2) Belief in a mangod is infantile and fictional as the person (mangod) concerned cannot be absolute perfection personified in flesh and blood. This is because the absolute cannot descend on to earth in its plenary glory and if it does it will have to incarnate through any one of the intervening planes which would logically speaking then result in a diminution of its absolute essence being conditioned by the typal aspects of the plane through which it descends on to earth. If by chance, the whole absolute manifests on earth, by bypassing all the intervening planes, then, the earth will be destabilized or destroyed in view of the absolute power brought down that would be hard to receive and assimilate by something as feeble as the physical grade of consciousness and by gross matter.

3) Belief in impersonal universal principles is better.

4) Belief in a verifiable reality based on tangibles like matter, energy and consciousness that're the only things real in the whole of existence that unite in their subtlest states and which follow an inherent causation is even better.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74574 Jun 19, 2014
G-D VERSUS THE ULTIMATE REALITY:

The ultimate reality (beyond personality and impersonality) is not a being but a state of pure potentiality with its innate information content in terms of consciousness and its inherent energy. G-d(s), universe(s) and human(s) are simply the various graded manifestations of this ultimate state.
Eric

Des Plaines, IL

#74575 Jun 19, 2014
Joel is trying to get attention again. Repeating posts.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74576 Jun 19, 2014
Go way. Shameless man.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74577 Jun 19, 2014
go AWAY
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74578 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Not always. Sometimes it comes at a percentage.

Eric---Not always. Sometimes it comes at a percentage.

HughBe--- Percentage of what?

Eric---A price is "the amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for something." A contingent fee has no amount of money expected or required. It's all contingent on receipt of an unliquidated amount and the percentage assigned thereto.

HughBe--- I like your sense of humour, Eric. Is the percentage that you speak of assigned to NOTHING? Are you really saying that a contingent fee is not linked to EXPECTATIONS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Fri dld1234 1,543
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14
News Deadly Calif. wildfire that has destroyed 60 ho... Jul 31 Frank 1
News In the face of disaster, sense of community com... Jul 29 Donna do Wright 1
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Jul '16 mattie05 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul '16 Zappacrappa42 59

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages