Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74423 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe---- BS. There are not only SPELLING differences between real English and American English -- these differences affect UNDERSTANDING and communication.

Joel---Give an example.

HughBe--- I have given many examples but it seems that you have not understood even one of them. Why? It is because of your competence in the area.

Spelling example already given--- Honor and honour.
We were discussing slight differences in spelling - however, both US English and British English spell "schedule" the same despite a difference in pronunciation.

Where difference in spelling is concerned, the speakers of American or of British English will recognise the written word "schedule" or "honour/honor" in written form with the latter pair (honor/honour) having the same pronunciation in both versions of English.

So, what's your point where the written forms of both forms of English is concerned?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74424 Jun 16, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not the issue. The issue is that he deflects into tangents whenever someone corrects his logic. Other times he digs his hole deeper in an inane attempt to attenuate the more preposterous of his positions, instead of admitting he is wrong on occasion.
You do the exact same thing.
Dr. F---The issue is that he deflects into tangents whenever someone corrects his logic.

HughBe--- It is not possible for you et.al. to correct my logic as the capacity is lacking. So, more CS from you.

Location hidden

#74425 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm not a magician. I have no part or lot with occult arts. I am a jet-black CocK.
Your heroes - the Hebrew patriarchs and Jesus were sorcerers (black magicians).

Location hidden

#74426 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a jet-black CocK.
.....who is girlish and gay.

Location hidden

#74427 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- It is not possible for you et.al. to correct my logic as the capacity is lacking. So, more CS from you.
Logic and Hugh have a phobia for each other - they don't gel with each other like water and oil.

The effeminate Jamaican has almost zero logic in his huge skull that contains a tiny brain and so no wonder he supports creation from nothing, 7 day creation, heavens in the clouds, dying to save the world from sins and other such scriptural BS.

Location hidden

#74428 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
To: the Americans

The Americans are going to be beaten by Ghana in the World Cup match today. I shall shed a tear for you after celebrating with Ghana.
Why didn't Jamaica make the World Cup Football?
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74429 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
The Americans are going to be beaten by Ghana in the World Cup match today. I shall shed a tear for you after celebrating with Ghana.
To the Jamaicans:

I am looking forward to your games in the World Cup. Oh wait. You didn't make the cut. In fact, the US scrubs beat your national team last October in the qualifying round eliminating them from further competition.

"Having already qualified for the World Cup during the last set of international matches, the United States threw out a bit of an experimental team on Friday night against Jamaica. Unsurprisingly, without some of their best players and without anything to play for but pride, the USMNT looked flat. However, they started to play well late in the second half and recorded a fairly easy 2-0 win over Jamaica, who have been eliminated from World Cup contention." http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2013/10/11/482...

Location hidden

#74430 Jun 16, 2014
I am rooting for Brazil.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74431 Jun 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I am rooting for Brazil.
Likewise I am waiting for the games for the Indian National Team. Oh wait. They got cut also.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74432 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Ooops. What's this. Dempsey scores for the U.S. just moments into the game. Oh my!

Location hidden

#74433 Jun 16, 2014
India is a world beater in cricket which is a national passion back here. Football, hockey and basketball are not popular here.

Location hidden

#74434 Jun 16, 2014
Hugh,

I guess I know why you're so fixated on footBALL....the suffix BALL says it all.

Stick your co-ck up your ass.

Hey, weirdo, do you play a game called magic 8 ball?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74435 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You FEEL that way about me because you are not acquainted with the Queen's English but I am.
Dope, it has the SAME meanings

Start with hypocrite

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74436 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. F---The issue is that he deflects into tangents whenever someone corrects his logic.
Before I can correct your logic, you need to explain your logic

So, again, and perhaps without the deflection this time, kindly EXPLAIN how you pick and choose which commandments you abide by. Share your logic with me.

Then, maybe then, if the situation calls for it, I will offer a critique of your logic
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74437 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe wrote:
A present for you, Hugh:

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/9910...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74438 Jun 16, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> A present for you, Hugh:
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/9910...
You are too kind and I would not want to deprive you of such a valuable item.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74439 Jun 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh,
I guess I know why you're so fixated on footBALL....the suffix BALL says it all.
Stick your co-ck up your ass.
Hey, weirdo, do you play a game called magic 8 ball?
I take it that you prefer cricket with its smaller BALLS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74440 Jun 16, 2014
HughBe---You FEEL that way about me because you are not acquainted with the Queen's English but I am.

Frijoles---Dope, it has the SAME meanings
Start with hypocrite

HughBe--- Son, I have demonstrated that what you speak is not the Queen's English and yet you have not understood it. I shall recap for THAT simpleton and then expose more of your ignorance.

Example of differences--

1.--- Pronunciation--- schedule look it up.

2. Spelling----honour and honor.

Now to a word that has a DIFFERENT meaning.

English past tense of DIVE=DIVED

American past tense of DIVE=DOVE

YOUR dove=English DIVE.

For US English speakers DOVE= a BIRD and is NOT the past tense of dive.

Get it, brains?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74441 Jun 16, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your heroes - the Hebrew patriarchs and Jesus were sorcerers (black magicians).
Did you say BLACK magicians? If you did then you know that they MUST be good.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74442 Jun 16, 2014
Hugh--I am a jet-black CocK.

Joel---.....who is girlish and gay.

Hugh--- funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Aug 7 I am sorry 1
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Aug 7 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul '15 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul '15 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul '15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul '15 fed up 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages