Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
67,261 - 67,280 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

Since: Jan 14

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

LMAO.

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

My dear Hugh,

Since I respect you a lot, I have 2 simple questions for an ex-Prof of Science like you.

1) Is there a connection between the centrifugal force and Coriolis force?

2) Is there a connection between the centrifugal force and centripetal force?

(smiles)
Beaks

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

This poor veteran Obama swaped with is being falsely accused by those rotten Conservatives, it's about like them putting our veterans down!. Conservatives are accusing this vet of desertion when they're guilty of this, it's the Conservatives that are the deserters!!!. Conservatives all time vote against vets on matters and they don't want to do aneyhing for them. Conservatives have no problem funding wars but they abandon our veterans so that makes them the deserters!!!.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Where's that effeminate homosexual, FRIJOLES, who claims to have a PhD in a scientific discipline but whose knowledge of Science/Math is of the middle school level? LOL.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Where is that fake yogi who is constantly whining about having his personna invaded ny outside forces. "HaShem is invading me because I criticized Him.". "My former master is invading me because I broke away, "
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Yes, the Asura Forces (Demonic Beings) keep tormenting truth-lovers aside from commanding the evil "prophets" who they control to mass murder, rape, enslave, pillage, pimp their wives, stone to death disobedient sons, bash babies against rocks and sacrifice animals and human beings.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

JOEL wrote:
Yes, the Asura Forces (Demonic Beings) keep tormenting truth-lovers aside from commanding the evil "prophets" who they control to mass murder, rape, enslave, pillage, pimp their wives, stone to death disobedient sons, bash babies against rocks and sacrifice animals and human beings.
Fake yogi

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Satanist.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

JOEL wrote:
You are not that important.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

I see that the Jamaican missed his wave offering again this year.

How disobedient.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

JOEL wrote:
You called yourself truth-lover? LOL
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You called yourself truth-lover? LOL
Him and Hugh. The only truth lovers in the world.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
My dear Hugh,
Since I respect you a lot, I have 2 simple questions for an ex-Prof of Science like you.
1) Is there a connection between the centrifugal force and Coriolis force?
2) Is there a connection between the centrifugal force and centripetal force?
(smiles)
Yes they are all connected and one would have hoped that at least that much was obvious to that genius.

I know that you did not observe the fact that all 3 are forces.:D
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Him and Hugh. The only truth lovers in the world.
Stef C to Joel----You called yourself truth-lover? LOL

Eric----Him and Hugh. The only truth lovers in the world

Hugh--- Join us Eric as I shall welcome you with open arms and who knows what else Joel shall open to you. Thinking aloud, it may very well be your favourite thing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
I see that the Jamaican missed his wave offering again this year.
How disobedient.
I am suggesting to the two Americans meaning you and Eric that both of you are being hypocritical. How so? Both of you have not taken your wave offering to the non-existent temple and yet you seek to castigate me for not doing so.

Besides this, I gave a response that seems to have gone over both little heads, as usual.

Moving on.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

JOEL wrote:
I did not know Eric and Frijoles by the name Asura.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am suggesting to the two Americans meaning you and Eric that both of you are being hypocritical. How so? Both of you have not taken your wave offering to the non-existent temple and yet you seek to castigate me for not doing so.
Besides this, I gave a response that seems to have gone over both little heads, as usual.
Moving on.
False equivalence

I always has stated that I pick and choose my commandments.

You, on the other hand, emphatically posted verbiage how one should not add or SUBTRACT

I am not the hypocrite here.

And at least I knew the proper season for the wave offering.

So, tell us again, what is your basis for proclaiming that homosexuality is wrong?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Him and Hugh. The only truth lovers in the world.
ain't that the truth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

2. What is truly important to the Eternal is OBEDIENCE to His laws, His commandments etc . Do you understand the word HIS and its implications?
So, tell me again, why you chose not do the wave offering this year?

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

PRETTY HUGH,

Are you a Cohen to make an omer/korban? Obviously, not.

You're well-suited to eating the flesh and drinking the blood of your slain Jesus, Cruff.

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••