Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
67,241 - 67,260 of 69,109 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74216 Jun 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Your emotional outburst tells me that it is that time of month.
Are you menstruating, Cruff?

Location hidden

#74217 Jun 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Bi
Get lost.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74218 Jun 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the deductive gradation of consciousness called the human mind the same as the rudimentary consciousness (vital-in-matter) that moves gross matter?
ONCE AGAIN:

Hugh--- Is this "gradation of consciousness " a part of NATURE?

JOEL COOL DUDE-----Not of gross physical nature that we refer to.

Hugh--- Make another attempt at answering my question.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74219 Jun 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you menstruating, Cruff?
Surely THAT cruff is menstruating. Get a hold of your DOMINANT feminine ways.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74220 Jun 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost.
Bye bi
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74221 Jun 7, 2014
By the way, good morning sweet Joel.

Location hidden

#74222 Jun 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

ONCE AGAIN:

Hugh--- Is this "gradation of consciousness " a part of NATURE?

JOEL COOL DUDE-----Not of gross physical nature that we refer to.

Hugh--- Make another attempt at answering my question.
Dunce.

Location hidden

#74223 Jun 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Bye bi
Stick your co-ck up your ass.
Foxy

Somerset, KY

#74224 Jun 7, 2014
This fellow Vet Obama freed is a deserter?. Well Americans need to judge their rotten selves first!!!. They're deserters too. They won't take care of the Vets that come home from war, they just throw them out on the streets after they served!. They won't do aneything for them, we have homeless vets, hungry vets and vets that can't even see a Doctor for Pete's sake!!!. This Vet they're accusing of desertion, He's no exception!. Every Vet in this rotten Slanderous country gets accused of doing something wrong!!!. In my opinion, AMERICA IS PATHETIC!!!.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74225 Jun 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---You need more love and less hate. More acceptance and less disdain
HughBe--- YOU Eric need to HATE more meaning HATE EVIL but you should try loving TRUTH and others instead of hating them.You have a long way to go, so start today. As for me, I shall continue to HATE evil, lies and deception things which are dear to your heart and cleave to TRUTH.
Well Numb Testicles, it appears that the TRUTH is that YOU were NOT OBEDIENT. But, you don't want to admit it. YOU'D rather deflect.

Location hidden

#74226 Jun 7, 2014
GRADATIONS OF INCARNATION

1) BUDDHA - The Illumined Mind godhead incarnate

2) RAMA - The Higher Mind godhead incarnate

3) KRISHNA - The Overmind godhead incarnate

NOTE: JESUS claimed he was an incarnation of HaShem, the vital godhead.

We now await the incarnation of the Supramental godhead who will regenerate the corrupt force fields of the terrestrial consciousness and push forward the evolution of the earth nature.

Location hidden

#74227 Jun 7, 2014
INCARNATION

1) Everything in the cosmos is an incarnation of a typal principle.

2) The cosmos itself is an incarnation of an overlying typal principle that is self-contained and self-existent.

3) By incarnation is meant making an unmanifest typal principle manifest.

4) At times the absolute could manifest through any of the intervening typal planes and is known as the Advent or the Avatar. At other times, a typal principle of any plane may manifest its consciousness and power through a human being or it may incarnate by merging its consciousness-power with the force field of a sperm-ovum combination.

Location hidden

#74228 Jun 7, 2014
I wonder how Krishna could have been an incarnation of the lofty Overmind godhead when he was responsible for mass murder and wanton destruction of property. Krishna was not a fanatic but his megalomania led him to fight the great war over a petty family dispute that could have been resolved peacefully. Similarly, I wonder how Rama could have been an incarnation of the godhead of the Higher Mind when he too was a mass murderer and a misanthrope. In both cases, it appears that the avatars Rama and Krishna fell under the spell of the Lower Vital which made them forget their true typal nature and this happening could explain their cruel actions.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74229 Jun 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
GRADATIONS OF INCARNATION
1) BUDDHA - The Illumined Mind godhead incarnate
2) RAMA - The Higher Mind godhead incarnate
3) KRISHNA - The Overmind godhead incarnate
NOTE: JESUS claimed he was an incarnation of HaShem, the vital godhead.
We now await the incarnation of the Supramental godhead who will regenerate the corrupt force fields of the terrestrial consciousness and push forward the evolution of the earth nature.
We all think you are the incarnation of the Supremental godhead.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74230 Jun 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
INCARNATION
1) Everything in the cosmos is an incarnation of a typal principle.
2) The cosmos itself is an incarnation of an overlying typal principle that is self-contained and self-existent.
3) By incarnation is meant making an unmanifest typal principle manifest.
4) At times the absolute could manifest through any of the intervening typal planes and is known as the Advent or the Avatar. At other times, a typal principle of any plane may manifest its consciousness and power through a human being or it may incarnate by merging its consciousness-power with the force field of a sperm-ovum combination.
Nonsense.(expected)

Incarnation is the act of being made flesh.(true definition)

Hence, the cosmos is not an incarnation nor everything in the cosmos is an incarnation.

Location hidden

#74231 Jun 8, 2014
LMAO.

Location hidden

#74232 Jun 8, 2014
My dear Hugh,

Since I respect you a lot, I have 2 simple questions for an ex-Prof of Science like you.

1) Is there a connection between the centrifugal force and Coriolis force?

2) Is there a connection between the centrifugal force and centripetal force?

(smiles)
Beaks

Somerset, KY

#74233 Jun 8, 2014
This poor veteran Obama swaped with is being falsely accused by those rotten Conservatives, it's about like them putting our veterans down!. Conservatives are accusing this vet of desertion when they're guilty of this, it's the Conservatives that are the deserters!!!. Conservatives all time vote against vets on matters and they don't want to do aneyhing for them. Conservatives have no problem funding wars but they abandon our veterans so that makes them the deserters!!!.

Location hidden

#74235 Jun 8, 2014
Where's that effeminate homosexual, FRIJOLES, who claims to have a PhD in a scientific discipline but whose knowledge of Science/Math is of the middle school level? LOL.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74236 Jun 8, 2014
Where is that fake yogi who is constantly whining about having his personna invaded ny outside forces. "HaShem is invading me because I criticized Him.". "My former master is invading me because I broke away, "

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 46 min Cali Girl 2014dal 200,669
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr papersup 15,974
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info