Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72621 Apr 30, 2014
Former-straight what have you done to and with former-Virgin?

Bi
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#72622 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Eric---You already admitted it was you in 72601
HughBe--- Sheer nonsense. Read what comes next very slooowly.
1) Post 72601
Eric---There's that mouse fart again. Where is it coming from?
HughBe----Answer, THAT mouse
2) Post 72609
HughBe---Answer, THAT mouse.
ERic----I don't know where the mouse is, but I sure can smell the fart. Peeeeeeee Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
HughBe--- Your words are cause for concern as YOU ought to know where THAT mouse is. Hint: You are able to smell the "fart" because it comes from THAT mouse. Nobody else here can smell it and I am not thinking about the times when Frijoles visits.
Eric----You already admitted it was you in 72601
3) BS
Please review your rules of pronoun references in English.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72623 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Former-straight what have you done to and with former-Virgin?
Bi
Is it true that when he returns from Jamaica, he won't be able to sit (or shxt) right for a week?

" Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

--Joseph N. Welch, Army–McCarthy hearings, June 9, 1954

:)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72624 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I see and no doubt you are the chief advocate of the industry. Did you meet your "wife" via your role in the industry as its principal player?
Frijoles----No, but I benefit from the shot to the economy, courtesy of the homophobes like you who force people to come here to marry...
HughBe--- When will you cut this homophobe BS. YOU know that I have no IRRATIONAL fear of homosexuals and you know this personally as I do not fear you. I am being serious. Using the perverted meaning of phobia i.e. hate I have no hate for homosexuals and YOU know this to be true. I simply DISAGREE with the practice.
I also disagree with YOU sexing your dog, so am I dog-o-phobic?
Note, I like my dog-o-phobic and not cynophobia.
Why would you bother cast a judgement either way?

(I dont hate blacks - some of my BEST friends are black)

Location hidden

#72625 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I see and no doubt you are the chief advocate of the industry. Did you meet your "wife" via your role in the industry as its principal player?
Frijoles----No, but I benefit from the shot to the economy, courtesy of the homophobes like you who force people to come here to marry...
HughBe--- When will you cut this homophobe BS. YOU know that I have no IRRATIONAL fear of homosexuals and you know this personally as I do not fear you. I am being serious. Using the perverted meaning of phobia i.e. hate I have no hate for homosexuals and YOU know this to be true. I simply DISAGREE with the practice.
Note, I like my dog-o-phobic and not cynophobia.
The more RATIONAL response would be "homosexuality is not for me, but I accept that others may be this way. I am fine with such other people and have no issues being close friends with gay people, nor do I have an issue with them having the same social and legal opportunities that I have, its I just don't have such an urge myself"

Anything other than that, bible babble or otherwise, is masked hatred

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72626 Apr 30, 2014
former res wrote:
CoR, how was the Auto Show? Saw a bit on it on Letterman. They said it was sponsored by Ford. But they didn't really show any of the cooler cars. I went to one in Phila years ago. And a couple of boat shows.
The show was pretty good. The most interesting thing I saw was an electric "vintage" car which is being proposed as a substitute for the horse carriages in Central Park...

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1091530_e...

I think the Maserati Ghibli was my favorite car there.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72627 Apr 30, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Please review your rules of pronoun references in English.
I accept that when I ANSWER your questions and say "THAT xxxx" it means "THIS xxx", in your mind.

With this in mind let me give a more complete answer to your question. Now son remember your rules so enjoy.

Answer: THAT mouse, a stinking piece of Sh.T , did it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72628 Apr 30, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that when he returns from Jamaica, he won't be able to sit (or shxt) right for a week?
" Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"
--Joseph N. Welch, Army–McCarthy hearings, June 9, 1954
:)
HughBe---Former-straight what have you done to and with former-Virgin?
Bi

Former---Is it true that when he returns from Jamaica, he won't be able to sit (or shxt) right for a week?

HughBe-- YES it is true as he shall not be staying long enough to be healed of the wounds that he came here with.

Former---" Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

HughBe--- Please demonstrate your decency and answer my question which remains unanswered at this point. See above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72629 Apr 30, 2014

Frijoles--Why would you bother cast a judgement either way?

HughBe--- There is a difference between a judgment and an OPINION. Do you have OPINIONS on anything?

Do the laws of America include rules on the matters above? Do they also stipulate what should be done to those who sex their dogs? What is your position in respect of these American laws?

Frijoles---I dont hate blacks - some of my BEST friends are black

HughBe--- Given who you are I would be surprised if some of your best FRIENDS were not black. One has to have FRIENDS that one "enjoy" being with. Do you disagree?

Location hidden

#72630 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- There is a difference between a judgment and an OPINION. Do you have OPINIONS on anything?
Do the laws of America include rules on the matters above? Do they also stipulate what should be done to those who sex their dogs? What is your position in respect of these American laws?
Frijoles---I dont hate blacks - some of my BEST friends are black
HughBe--- Given who you are I would be surprised if some of your best FRIENDS were not black. One has to have FRIENDS that one "enjoy" being with. Do you disagree?
Opinions ARE judgements, doofus.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72631 Apr 30, 2014
Frijoles---The more RATIONAL response would be "homosexuality is not for me, but I accept that others may be this way.

HughBe---- I have noted your IRRATIONAL use of the word RATIONAL. Now, I accept that homosexuality is not for me or my house BUT I accept that others like you find that backward path fulfilling.

Frijoles---I am fine with such other people and have no issues being close friends with gay people, nor do I have an issue with them having the same social and legal opportunities that I have, its I just don't have such an urge myself"

HughBe--- Let me REPEAT myself for the millionth time, I am fine with homosexuals as PEOPLE or my fellowman. However, I DISAGREE with their SEXUAL practice.

Do YOU agree with every behaviour of HOMOSEXUALS?

Understand I could NEVER be a close friend of MOST straight people. To be a close friend means that I like you very much, I trust you, we can communicate freely etc. Now, your community is no different or special they shall have to meet the same criteria that straight people have to meet in order to be my close friend. Get it?

In terms of social opportunities they should have the same as anyone else.

In terms of legal opportunities they should be free to stir shiT and not be imprisoned.

None of what I have said above changes the fact that to the Almighty, HOMOSEXUALITY remains an ABOMINATION.

Frijoles---Anything other than that, bible babble or otherwise, is masked hatred

HughBe--- This is the key, I stand on the Lord's side while you stand on the side of the Adversary.

Your words about " masked hatred" underscores the fact that HOMOSEXUALITY is a MENTAL illness as ONLY a mentally ill person will construe HATRED because one has a different OPINION or DISAGREES with his words or actions

Do you have HATRED for those who enjoy having SEX with their DOGS? Do YOU agree with such practice?

If not explain why not.

DO NOT DODGE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72632 Apr 30, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any opinions? List the main ones.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72633 Apr 30, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein, please answer and stop ignoring.

There is a difference between a judgment and an OPINION. Do you have OPINIONS on anything?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72634 Apr 30, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--I also disagree with YOU sexing your dog, so am I dog-o-phobic?

EXPLAIN: cast a judgement
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72635 Apr 30, 2014
later

Location hidden

#72636 Apr 30, 2014

Location hidden

#72637 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Let me REPEAT myself for the millionth time, I am fine with homosexuals as PEOPLE or my fellowman. However, I DISAGREE with their SEXUAL practice.
Do YOU agree with every behaviour of HOMOSEXUALS?
I have no problem with gay people having sex, or expressing emotion to each other. Its not my thing (i.e. I dont have gay inclinations), but to each their own and I wish them well..

Location hidden

#72638 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
In terms of social opportunities they should have the same as anyone else.
In terms of legal opportunities they should be free to stir shiT and not be imprisoned.
then why are you opposed, and phobic of, marriage of gay people?

Location hidden

#72639 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- This is the key, I stand on the Lord's side while you stand on the side of the Adversary.

Your words about " masked hatred" underscores the fact that HOMOSEXUALITY is a MENTAL illness as ONLY a mentally ill person will construe HATRED because one has a different OPINION or DISAGREES with his words or actions

Do you have HATRED for those who enjoy having SEX with their DOGS? Do YOU agree with such practice?
If not explain why not.
DO NOT DODGE.
Your religion has no bearing on me, so i could care less if you claim to be on the Lords side or that I am on the side of the Adversary.

We have discussed this before. No modern mental health worker will make the claim that homosexuality is a mental illness. The fact you refuse to come to terms with this reflects more YOUR state of mental health than anyone else.

I have no problem with bestiality PROVIDED someone is looking out for the welfare of the animal. Its not my thing (i.e I dont have the inclination), but what other people do is not for me to judge (provided the animal is treated humanely of course). Its an illogic stretch to compare consensual homosexual sex with nonconsensual bestiality.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72640 Apr 30, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The show was pretty good. The most interesting thing I saw was an electric "vintage" car which is being proposed as a substitute for the horse carriages in Central Park...
http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1091530_e...
I think the Maserati Ghibli was my favorite car there.
Not a bad looking car. Not as much fun as a horse.

We liked our week at a dude ranch but I think those horses had more fun than
the ones in Central Park. Montana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
News Fear mongering in Spreckels will have been in vain Aug 7 I am sorry 1
Monterey Public Officials VIOLATING FEDERAL LAWS Aug 7 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul '15 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul '15 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul '15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul '15 fed up 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages