Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72633 Apr 30, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions ARE judgements, doofus.
Einstein, please answer and stop ignoring.

There is a difference between a judgment and an OPINION. Do you have OPINIONS on anything?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72634 Apr 30, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--I also disagree with YOU sexing your dog, so am I dog-o-phobic?

Frijoles--Why would you bother cast a judgement either way?

HughBe--- There is a difference between a judgment and an OPINION. Do you have OPINIONS on anything?

Do the laws of America include rules on the matters above? Do they also stipulate what should be done to those who sex their dogs? What is your position in respect of these American laws?

EXPLAIN: cast a judgement
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72635 Apr 30, 2014
later

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72636 Apr 30, 2014

Location hidden

#72637 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Let me REPEAT myself for the millionth time, I am fine with homosexuals as PEOPLE or my fellowman. However, I DISAGREE with their SEXUAL practice.
Do YOU agree with every behaviour of HOMOSEXUALS?
I have no problem with gay people having sex, or expressing emotion to each other. Its not my thing (i.e. I dont have gay inclinations), but to each their own and I wish them well..

Location hidden

#72638 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
In terms of social opportunities they should have the same as anyone else.
In terms of legal opportunities they should be free to stir shiT and not be imprisoned.
then why are you opposed, and phobic of, marriage of gay people?

Location hidden

#72639 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- This is the key, I stand on the Lord's side while you stand on the side of the Adversary.

Your words about " masked hatred" underscores the fact that HOMOSEXUALITY is a MENTAL illness as ONLY a mentally ill person will construe HATRED because one has a different OPINION or DISAGREES with his words or actions

Do you have HATRED for those who enjoy having SEX with their DOGS? Do YOU agree with such practice?
If not explain why not.
DO NOT DODGE.
Your religion has no bearing on me, so i could care less if you claim to be on the Lords side or that I am on the side of the Adversary.

We have discussed this before. No modern mental health worker will make the claim that homosexuality is a mental illness. The fact you refuse to come to terms with this reflects more YOUR state of mental health than anyone else.

I have no problem with bestiality PROVIDED someone is looking out for the welfare of the animal. Its not my thing (i.e I dont have the inclination), but what other people do is not for me to judge (provided the animal is treated humanely of course). Its an illogic stretch to compare consensual homosexual sex with nonconsensual bestiality.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72640 Apr 30, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The show was pretty good. The most interesting thing I saw was an electric "vintage" car which is being proposed as a substitute for the horse carriages in Central Park...
http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1091530_e...
I think the Maserati Ghibli was my favorite car there.
Not a bad looking car. Not as much fun as a horse.

We liked our week at a dude ranch but I think those horses had more fun than
the ones in Central Park. Montana.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72641 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Former-straight what have you done to and with former-Virgin?
Bi
Former---Is it true that when he returns from Jamaica, he thto be healed of the wounds that he came here with.
Former---" Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"
HughBe--- Please demonstrate your decency and answer my question which remains unanswered at this point. See above.
I have no idea where Apu, the little fruit, is.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72642 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
..........HughBe--- When will you cut this homophobe BS. YOU know that I have no IRRATIONAL fear of homosexuals and you know this personally as I do not fear you. I am being serious. Using the perverted meaning of phobia i.e. hate I have no hate for homosexuals and YOU know this to be true. I simply DISAGREE with the practice.....
Definition of HOMOPHOBIA
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

This is you. You discriminate because you wouldn't allow them to marry. And you judge them to be abnormal and mentally ill.

You are a homophobe, Got that? Mon
HughBe wrote:
........None of what I have said above changes the fact that to the Almighty, HOMOSEXUALITY remains an ABOMINATION.......
Did the almighty specifically tell you this?

Or did you read it in some book written by scribes thousands of years ago?

How do you know they didn't make it all up, like any other fairy tale?
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72643 Apr 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept that when I ANSWER your questions and say "THAT xxxx" it means "THIS xxx", in your mind.
With this in mind let me give a more complete answer to your question. Now son remember your rules so enjoy.
Answer: THAT mouse, a stinking piece of Sh.T , did it.
How did you ever pass grammar in elementary school? So much for the Jamaican educational system.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72644 Apr 30, 2014
HOMOSEXUALITY is an ABNORMALITY since it reverses the natural law of opposites attract which is visible even at the atomic scale and besides homosexuality cannot result in procreation through man-woman sexual intercourse. A man should behave like a man and have masculine instincts which includes the tendency to be attracted to the opposite gender, of being a good father to his kids and a protector of the fairer sex, while, in the same manner, a woman should be true to her nature of being sexually attracted to males, of being feminine, of being nurturer of family and have sound maternal instincts. Any deviation from these natural tendencies in male/female results in abnormal personalities.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72645 Apr 30, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no problem with gay people having sex, or expressing emotion to each other. Its not my thing (i.e. I dont have gay inclinations), but to each their own and I wish them well..
Hello Brainless HOMOSEXUAL who's sexually attracted to handsome young males.

How's your husband and how're your non-existent "kids" whose number, ages and gender you habitually keep mixing up?

Anyway, be happy, Nancy Boy.

LOL

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72646 Apr 30, 2014
I was amused to read a post on basic arithmetic operations (commutative/associative properties) by FORMER, the in-house MENIAL WORKER, whose low IQ and ordinary personality are more suited to cleaning dirty floors, wiping the vomit of patients, selling goods door to door, collecting garbage, changing soiled bedsheets in hospital rooms and the like. LMAO. Are you aware of the basic implications of the commutative/associative properties, dunce? I'll post a note on arithmetic operations, later. LOL.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#72647 Apr 30, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HOMOSEXUALITY is an ABNORMALITY since it reverses the natural law of opposites attract which is visible even at the atomic scale and besides homosexuality cannot result in procreation through man-woman sexual intercourse. A man should behave like a man and have masculine instincts which includes the tendency to be attracted to the opposite gender, of being a good father to his kids and a protector of the fairer sex, while, in the same manner, a woman should be true to her nature of being sexually attracted to males, of being feminine, of being nurturer of family and have sound maternal instincts. Any deviation from these natural tendencies in male/female results in abnormal personalities.
Then why does homosexuality occur in nature outside of mankind?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72648 Apr 30, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
You're "shoulding" all over us.

Sure it's not because you're a self-loathing homosexual?

You do seem to have a keen interest in fashion and in hanging out at the mall with the girls (the ones you don't ever have sex with).

Not judging, just sayin.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72649 Apr 30, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad looking car. Not as much fun as a horse.
We liked our week at a dude ranch but I think those horses had more fun than
the ones in Central Park. Montana.
It'll be interesting to see if Mayor deBlasio will succeed in banning the horse carriages. Some say the horses aren't treated well. Others say they are. Who knows?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72650 Apr 30, 2014
THORIUM

As far as fissile materials are concerned, nuclear energy, especially based on Th^232, is increasingly being seen as the way out. 1,000 kg of Th can produce as much energy as 200,000 kgs of U^235 or 3,500,000, 000 kilos of a highly polluting fossil fuel like coal. So, the calorific output of thorium is much higher. India is the world leader in thorium-based fuels. In February, 2014, BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre), in Mumbai, presented their latest design for a "next-generation nuclear reactor" that will burn thorium as its fuel ore. Once built, with a target date of 2016, they estimate that the reactor could function without an operator for 120 days.

Incidentally, Dr Homi Bhabha, the architect of India's nuclear industry, had, as far back as 1950, envisaged a plan of making the switch from U to Th.

BTW, nuclear physicist, Dr Homi Bhabha, is an alum of Mumbai's elite Cathedral School. Proud.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72651 Apr 30, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Then why does homosexuality occur in nature outside of mankind?
Why does a cellular abnormality like cancer occur in nature outside of mankind? Get it, now?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#72652 Apr 30, 2014
Hi HUGH,

You said that your wife does not have sexy legs but has a "good looking" face, right?

Is her face as "good-looking" as Oprah Winfrey's face?

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is dr Carl Bergstrom out of prison Sep 13 Marino 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 8 Tberruiser 1,555
Lost wedding ring on Carmel beach Sep 6 Rey 1
East Garrison ... Gold or Ghetto? Aug '17 NoJigsPlease 1
who is the best hung man in Carmel Jul '17 Joe 4
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) Jul '17 Losers join gangs 19
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... (Jan '17) Jul '17 Mark 12

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages