Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71432 Apr 11, 2014
Circumcision, animal offering, human sacrifice and cannibalism are ugly relics of a barbaric past that were devised by diabolical sorcerers.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71433 Apr 11, 2014
With the exception of Vedanta and Buddhism, the other religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism and the mystery cults of Babylon represent the uncivilized faces of a savage humanity.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71434 Apr 11, 2014
There's not a single truly spiritual teaching in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism and the mystery cults of Babylon

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71435 Apr 11, 2014
Religion is realization. Any teaching that falls short of realization is flawed. By realization is meant self-realization by which the lower self merges with the power, light, peace, knowledge and bliss of the higher self. Self realization is the first decisive step on the path to the highest realization which is the union in consciousness and force of the individualized higher self with the absolute.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71436 Apr 11, 2014
Neither belief nor ritual nor science can lead to self-realization.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71437 Apr 11, 2014
Self-realization is the supreme aim of human life by which every unknown becomes known and due to which perfection of the unregenerate aspects of being is achieved.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71438 Apr 11, 2014
While a scientist inferentially studies say the phenomenon of gravitation which to the yogi is merely an effect of deeper causes at work in matter, the yogi busies himself with identifying his consciousness-force field with the whole of cosmic existence and thereby gains a direct perception of the objects of investigation, acquires the ability to manipulate them at will and becomes perfect by at last uniting in consciousness-force with the supracosmic source from which everything has arisen by an act of self-manifestation.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71439 Apr 11, 2014
BUDDHA, AUROBINDO, NIRVANA & THE SUPRAMENTAL YOGA

Buddha was a vast improvement in intellect, yogic realization and morals over the barbaric prophets of Tanach, NT, Quran but he too stopped short of Nirvana and preached as a last resort escapism as the way to liberation.

In modern times, Sri Aurobindo, with his Jewish spiritual collaborator, the Mother, pioneered what is known as the supramental yoga which is a union in consciousness-force of the individual's self with those ranges of consciousness-force that far exceed the highest intuitional degree of the mental range of consciousness. Besides, he advocated a perfection of being by bringing about through an act of will the dynamic descent of the supramental consciousness into the planes of the mind, vital, physical and subconscious as a way of perfecting these instrumental parts of being by drawing them out of their repetitive habits centered around unregenerate tendencies that finally result in disease and death. Aurobindo was successful in attaining to the supramental state of consciousness but fell short of supramentalizing his being and as such had to leave his body in an act of willed-death.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71440 Apr 11, 2014
Higher than even the planes of the supramental consciousness are the rarefied planes of the bliss consciousness.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71441 Apr 11, 2014
BRINGING THE HIGHER PLANES INTO THE BODY

The highest plane of consciousness-force that can be accommodated in the unregenerate forced fields of the body is the plane of the illumined consciousness whose station is the force field in the pineal.

The higher planes of consciousness-force being too potent in nature to be accommodated in the feeble human body are stationed in the force dimensions above the head and can be accessed only through a superlative yogic union in consciousness-force that takes the indwelling self out of the body to unite with them in the planes of consciousness-force above the head.

After uniting with the superior plane in consciousness-force the most dangerous part is to cause these alien planes of consciousness-force to descend into the body which initially rejects the incoming superior planes of consciousness-force that lie above the head. The initial reaction of the body's force fields to this powerful descent from above is violent rejection and an unsettling of the nervous system that, if the yogi is not alert, may lead to disease, blindness, paralysis, insanity and death.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71442 Apr 11, 2014
Beyond matter, which is evident to the senses and to inferential methods of investigation, there exist higher ranges of superior cosmic phenomena with their concomitant degrees of consciousness that can only be accessed through the yogic discipline.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71443 Apr 11, 2014
I am addicted to Yoga and Math.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71444 Apr 11, 2014
While MATH can only take me in an intellectual manner into the labyrinths of numerical gymnastics that describe the repetitive behavior of surface material phenomena that we call the laws of nature, YOGA can take me via the medium of the activated consciousness in and through the natural laws far beyond matter into those realms of being where matter and its mathematical laws appear a faint shadow of the absolute self in objectivization.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71445 Apr 11, 2014
Where's the poorly educated, childless fa-ggot who works in menial jobs?

LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71447 Apr 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

he does reply - by posting a third person monologue on a subject.

Thats why I just threw him a bone (pun intended)

At least he keeps coming back for more. Krishnas bless him. MUQ, OTOH, who posts equally silly stuff, limits his reply to a single reply per day, as if that somehow makes things less abstruse.
Hello BRAINLESS PhD in SCIENCE (of all subjects for an ass to undertake a PhD in !),

1 - 1 =?

You should be capable of getting this equation correct, right?

LOL

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71448 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I know a lesbian couple together over 25 years with a really cool daughter who's finishing grad school.(I believe they had an anonymous sperm donor and the one with them with better child bearing hips bore the child.) Lovely family!
What would be the deeper psychological implications for a child who's reared in a lesbian household?
justin

Torrance, CA

#71449 Apr 11, 2014
Are they the ones that eat babies?
KyleR

San Jose, CA

#71450 Apr 11, 2014
Yes

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71451 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

If the 3-4% of the population is gay, how does this threaten the species.
What if 90 % of the male population is gay?

Would it threaten the survival of the species or bode well for genetic diversity within a species?

My point is that homosexuality is ABNORMAL since it goes against the laws of nature which is based on attraction of unlikes which is visible even at the atomic level - unlike electric charges attract and unlike magnetic poles attract.

So, similarly, in keeping with the natural law of unlikes attracting, shouldn't man should be sexually attracted to woman?

Homosexuality is also abnormal since it has zero procreative potential because male gays cannot indulge in sexual intercourse with women to produce offspring.

I understand your extra-strong defense of homosexuality since you too are gay - yes, you're evidently very gay in an effeminate sort of way, the passive gay, if you please.

I consider you abnormal in your sexual instincts but I don't condemn and wish you the best.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#71452 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Show me someone who sees things in black and white and I'll show you an idiot.
You're a bigger idiot to make such a sweeping generalization but then considering your poor educational qualifications and in view of the menial jobs that you have worked at and are working, it comes as no surprise.

In life, there are certain facts that're of a black and white nature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Mar 18 Fhhvc 97
More Mexican Gang Bangers Off to Prison (Jul '11) Mar 15 Fred 5
News Do Re Mi Music & Video goes way beyond basics (Jun '09) Mar 10 cinema1895 3
Lyft in Monterey free ride! Mar 10 Faucet 1
Looking to buy... (May '16) Mar 8 Anonymous 2
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb 20 howefortunate 1
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Feb '17 Mikey 11

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages