Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
62,461 - 62,480 of 69,062 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69156 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Jews can be Muslims.
Frijoles---And Santa Claus is from Ethiopia
HughBe--- Stop listening to your rabbis and seek light and TRUTH, for a change.
Now, Dr. Frijoles please explain the text that comes next and link it to your nonsense.
Lesson: The period in question below is over 300 YEARS. Now tell me, were the Tribe of Dan Israelites based on your man-made doctrine?
"And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.
31 And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in Shiloh."
I am proud of you - you know how to read your KJV

I would be more proud of you if you would cite it in the actual native language though.

maybe next time?

Location hidden

#69157 Mar 11, 2014
Sheena wrote:
Name - Joel
Family - Baghdadi Jews.
My understanding is that there were at least 3 divisions of the Iraqis. Sephardim (Judeo-Spanish), Mizrachim (descendants of the original diaspora), and Kurdish (also of the original diaspora). I wonder which one. I wonder which one?

Location hidden

#69158 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Former---But Joel doesn't claim to be religious unless you count his devout observance of abstinence.
HughBe--- Religion has nothing to do with BIOLOGY. The link is CRIMINAL in my mind and should be treated accordingly, is my opinion.
lol

Homosexuality is criminal in your mind as well. And we see where that gets you.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69159 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
When did Judaism come into being? Hint: it did NOT start with Moses.
Judaism started with Moses.

And originally there were 15 commandments but he dropped one of the (3) tablets and it smashed into pieces.

I saw this in a movie.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69160 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We have three tribes left (that I know about about). Membership within each one is patrilineal (though Jewishness itself is matrilineal)..I honestly have no idea how we handle converts regarding tribal membership, I will ask around. Yes, they are still considered Jews with all obligations.
Questions mainly answered
Does your tush still shine?
At its center, it's bright pink.

Or so I imagine.

:))

Location hidden

#69161 Mar 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism started with Moses.
And originally there were 15 commandments but he dropped one of the (3) tablets and it smashed into pieces.
I saw this in a movie.
chuckle

Did stupidity start with Hughbe?

Location hidden

#69162 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- You are a victim of DECEPTION. Being Jewish has NOTHING to do with RELIGION and the least of which is Judaism.
I challenge you to find real live Jews in Jamaica and say that to them.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#69163 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I challenge you to find real live Jews in Jamaica and say that to them.
You really want him to get his arse kicked, huh?

Location hidden

#69164 Mar 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, prove that you are a Jew.
I recommend a massage by a nice brawny young man, with a "happy ending". It should bring you the same level of satisfaction.

Location hidden

#69165 Mar 11, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. You are saying as if Jewish Synagogues and Christian Churches NEVER EVER had any weapons stored in them in all this time? Trying to grow bunny ears, are you?
Was not aware that synagogues had been used as warehouses for weapons. Please do share, if this is your counter accusation.

Can't speak for churches, obviously.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>2. Why are you twisting my words and making me say, which I did not say?
I said Islam is against killing of innocent men, women and children. Any one doing this is doing one of biggest of the big sins in Islam.
But there ARE people who are killing in the name of Islam. I understand you dont consider them good Muslims. But the question remains, WHY is this phenomenon so widespread within your religion, but not in other religions at this point in time. I am not twisting your words, I am asking you a question.
MUQ wrote:
3. Are not your Police and Army killing innocent men , women and children in Palestine ? Why are you trying to act like an angel?
What are doing to stop that killing?
There is no widespread massacre in Palestine that I know of. There are no Jewish suicide bombings. Would you like to share with me support for your claim?
To me this is a deflection.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69166 Mar 11, 2014
Sheena wrote:
Name - Joel
Address - 3 rd floor, Shakti Apartments, Altamount Road, near Washington House, Mumbai.
Age - 29
Gender - Male
Education - Master's from IIT (Powai)
Family - Baghdadi Jews. parents & sis - expired. Aunts, uncles, cousins in Israel. Daniel Ezra on Altamount road (first cousin) runs import-export business of electronics, computer hardware and has his main office on Lamington Road (Mumbai) and business deals in Tel Aviv, Seoul, US. Brother in law - engineer in Tel Aviv.
Profession- Business
Friends - Rachel Rubin (now in London) and Karan Masani (IT professional running own startup)
Hobbies - nil
Religion - Banke Baba (his guru) of Indore fu*k*ed up his mind.
Joel, pray you come out fast from this mess and be happy.
don't call to bark at me. did this online expose to help you. Seek medical help soon or it is finished for you.
Hello Joel or maybe I should call you Sheena or Rana? How do you prefer to be called? Are you really that desperate that to make us believe you are a Jew, that you have to take fake identity and make things up about yourself?

After this, we all believe you are a Jew. LOL
Rana wrote:
JOEL BIPOLAR BASTARD. Super Snob. Die. Many will be happy.

Location hidden

#69167 Mar 11, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Joel or maybe I should call you Sheena or Rana? How do you prefer to be called? Are you really that desperate that to make us believe you are a Jew, that you have to take fake identity and make things up about yourself?
After this, we all believe you are a Jew. LOL
<quoted text>
Whether it is true or not, it reinforces the obvious - that he is a loon - and best off medicated.

Location hidden

#69168 Mar 11, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical justice.

Location hidden

#69169 Mar 11, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll settle for a session with a mohel who has Parkinsons

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69170 Mar 11, 2014
Medication cannot help my condition which needs to be cured through occult means since it is an occult force put on my nervous system that has damaged me. That is where Sheena (alum of Cathedral School) and others are wrong.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#69171 Mar 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll settle for a session with a mohel who has Parkinsons
Reminds me of this...

http://youtu.be/9eb1qQnfs-Y

Location hidden

#69172 Mar 11, 2014
Had medication been the answer to my problems, I would have been cured long ago of the adverse symptoms that've arisen in me. I tried approaching a few noted psychiatrists in Mumbai a year ago but no one could help me. Well, they could not even understand the occult energies at work, and all they did was to give me harmful drugs that harmed me all the more; worse would have been shock therapy that would have devastated my highly sensitive nervous system.....

Location hidden

#69173 Mar 11, 2014
Though consciousness is a phenomenon of matter at work in various stages of organization, its subjective intricacies and the way it (consciousness) affects matter via feedback loops in the brain and the manner it establishes nonlocal connections with other material entities are a big mystery to scientists who can only make naive speculations. Only the yogis who directly deal with the various states of consciousness via a series of brain waves of differing frequencies and their nonlocal connections know the ins and outs of this phenomenon of matter which is consciousness.

Location hidden

#69174 Mar 11, 2014
LAWRENCE KRAUSS is an IDIOT.

KRAUSS simply involves in verbal jugglery using highly questionable mathematical results that revel nothing substantial about the state of "nothing", "multiverse", "cosmological constant" or "dark energy" and the very little that's inferred about these phenomena is not sufficient to give us the entire picture of the origin of the universe, its deeper laws, the mechanism of how matter develops sentience and the fate of the universe.

A genuine yogi would via his direct perceptions tell one much more about these fundamental topics but to find a genuine advanced yogi is near impossible these days.

The yogis know all about various states of consciousness but they should also delve deep into matter to discover the origins of cosmos and the process by which matter manifests consciousness.

Then and only then will yoga be complete.

Till then we're dependent on the hallucinatory accounts of pseudo-intellectuals like Lawrence Krauss and other idiots.

Location hidden

#69175 Mar 11, 2014
If I recover in mind/body and if I decide to devote myself wholly to MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS and if I am guided by a competent expert in the field, I'll pick up the advanced concepts very fast since I have a very strong basis in higher Math and besides I possess excellent reasoning skills. With these theoretical tools in place and given my exposure to YOGIC EXPERIENCE, I can make Lawrence Krauss look like an idiot in a debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 48 min tottal 15,969
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min Reverend Alan 200,618
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info