Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
62,461 - 62,480 of 68,366 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Former---Jewishness is not a race.

HughBe--- Really? Tell me who is the first Jew. Use Jewish sources to support your answer. What did the Jews of the bible have in common?

Hint: is it COMMON ANCESTRY and BIOLOGY?

Do all whites have common ancestry as Jews have and so can trace genealogy? Do you think that Biological relatives have a racial connection to each other?

Are you of the same race as your siblings?

Former---Jewishness is an ethnic heritage and/or a religion.

HughBe--- You are a victim of DECEPTION. Being Jewish has NOTHING to do with RELIGION and the least of which is Judaism.

When did the religion /Judaism start? Did Jews/Israelites exist prior to Judaism? If yes, explain your crap about Jews and religion. Did Jews exists for HUNDREDS of years prior to Moses and the giving of the law?

When did Judaism come into being? Hint: it did NOT start with Moses.

Sages of Judaism have said that not even Moses would recognize things attributed to him. Do you understand the implications of these words? Explain the implications.

Lesson: Jesus was a Jew. He is the foundation of the RELIGION called Christianity.

Jesus' disciples were ALL Jews. Now go make the links.

Former---But Joel doesn't claim to be religious unless you count his devout observance of abstinence.

HughBe--- Religion has nothing to do with BIOLOGY. The link is CRIMINAL in my mind and should be treated accordingly, is my opinion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Good night
Rana

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

JOEL BIPOLAR BASTARD. Super Snob. Die. Many will be happy.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me change it to make you comfortable. Jews are PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of a man called Israel.
Now, the land of Israel was given to these people and NOT to converts to a religion that did NOT exist when the covenant was made with Abraham and which was confirmed with his SEED meaning Isaac and Israel.
How are CONVERTS to Judaism assigned to the 12 tribes by your overlords? Do they have FULL rights to land given that they are now JEWS?
Answer my questions.
We have three tribes left (that I know about about). Membership within each one is patrilineal (though Jewishness itself is matrilineal)..I honestly have no idea how we handle converts regarding tribal membership, I will ask around. Yes, they are still considered Jews with all obligations.

Questions mainly answered

Does your tush still shine?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Jews can be Muslims.
Frijoles---And Santa Claus is from Ethiopia
HughBe--- Stop listening to your rabbis and seek light and TRUTH, for a change.
Now, Dr. Frijoles please explain the text that comes next and link it to your nonsense.
Lesson: The period in question below is over 300 YEARS. Now tell me, were the Tribe of Dan Israelites based on your man-made doctrine?
"And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.
31 And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in Shiloh."
I am proud of you - you know how to read your KJV

I would be more proud of you if you would cite it in the actual native language though.

maybe next time?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Sheena wrote:
Name - Joel
Family - Baghdadi Jews.
My understanding is that there were at least 3 divisions of the Iraqis. Sephardim (Judeo-Spanish), Mizrachim (descendants of the original diaspora), and Kurdish (also of the original diaspora). I wonder which one. I wonder which one?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

HughBe wrote:
Former---But Joel doesn't claim to be religious unless you count his devout observance of abstinence.
HughBe--- Religion has nothing to do with BIOLOGY. The link is CRIMINAL in my mind and should be treated accordingly, is my opinion.
lol

Homosexuality is criminal in your mind as well. And we see where that gets you.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

HughBe wrote:
When did Judaism come into being? Hint: it did NOT start with Moses.
Judaism started with Moses.

And originally there were 15 commandments but he dropped one of the (3) tablets and it smashed into pieces.

I saw this in a movie.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We have three tribes left (that I know about about). Membership within each one is patrilineal (though Jewishness itself is matrilineal)..I honestly have no idea how we handle converts regarding tribal membership, I will ask around. Yes, they are still considered Jews with all obligations.
Questions mainly answered
Does your tush still shine?
At its center, it's bright pink.

Or so I imagine.

:))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism started with Moses.
And originally there were 15 commandments but he dropped one of the (3) tablets and it smashed into pieces.
I saw this in a movie.
chuckle

Did stupidity start with Hughbe?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- You are a victim of DECEPTION. Being Jewish has NOTHING to do with RELIGION and the least of which is Judaism.
I challenge you to find real live Jews in Jamaica and say that to them.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I challenge you to find real live Jews in Jamaica and say that to them.
You really want him to get his arse kicked, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, prove that you are a Jew.
I recommend a massage by a nice brawny young man, with a "happy ending". It should bring you the same level of satisfaction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. You are saying as if Jewish Synagogues and Christian Churches NEVER EVER had any weapons stored in them in all this time? Trying to grow bunny ears, are you?
Was not aware that synagogues had been used as warehouses for weapons. Please do share, if this is your counter accusation.

Can't speak for churches, obviously.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>2. Why are you twisting my words and making me say, which I did not say?
I said Islam is against killing of innocent men, women and children. Any one doing this is doing one of biggest of the big sins in Islam.
But there ARE people who are killing in the name of Islam. I understand you dont consider them good Muslims. But the question remains, WHY is this phenomenon so widespread within your religion, but not in other religions at this point in time. I am not twisting your words, I am asking you a question.
MUQ wrote:
3. Are not your Police and Army killing innocent men , women and children in Palestine ? Why are you trying to act like an angel?
What are doing to stop that killing?
There is no widespread massacre in Palestine that I know of. There are no Jewish suicide bombings. Would you like to share with me support for your claim?
To me this is a deflection.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Sheena wrote:
Name - Joel
Address - 3 rd floor, Shakti Apartments, Altamount Road, near Washington House, Mumbai.
Age - 29
Gender - Male
Education - Master's from IIT (Powai)
Family - Baghdadi Jews. parents & sis - expired. Aunts, uncles, cousins in Israel. Daniel Ezra on Altamount road (first cousin) runs import-export business of electronics, computer hardware and has his main office on Lamington Road (Mumbai) and business deals in Tel Aviv, Seoul, US. Brother in law - engineer in Tel Aviv.
Profession- Business
Friends - Rachel Rubin (now in London) and Karan Masani (IT professional running own startup)
Hobbies - nil
Religion - Banke Baba (his guru) of Indore fu*k*ed up his mind.
Joel, pray you come out fast from this mess and be happy.
don't call to bark at me. did this online expose to help you. Seek medical help soon or it is finished for you.
Hello Joel or maybe I should call you Sheena or Rana? How do you prefer to be called? Are you really that desperate that to make us believe you are a Jew, that you have to take fake identity and make things up about yourself?

After this, we all believe you are a Jew. LOL
Rana wrote:
JOEL BIPOLAR BASTARD. Super Snob. Die. Many will be happy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Joel or maybe I should call you Sheena or Rana? How do you prefer to be called? Are you really that desperate that to make us believe you are a Jew, that you have to take fake identity and make things up about yourself?
After this, we all believe you are a Jew. LOL
<quoted text>
Whether it is true or not, it reinforces the obvious - that he is a loon - and best off medicated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical justice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll settle for a session with a mohel who has Parkinsons

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Medication cannot help my condition which needs to be cured through occult means since it is an occult force put on my nervous system that has damaged me. That is where Sheena (alum of Cathedral School) and others are wrong.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll settle for a session with a mohel who has Parkinsons
Reminds me of this...

http://youtu.be/9eb1qQnfs-Y

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••