Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72042 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69013 Mar 7, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

You may be book smart (or not), but are certainly not wise.
To clear the challenging IIT entrance exam and to last at IIT needs brains. Most students anywhere in the world would not clear the IIT entrance exam to begin with. In many ways, IIT is a direct route to MIT for PhD level research. My alliance with that monstrous ex-guru ruined my mental balance and has reduced me to the state of a suicidal wreck. Sad, that I have misused my incisive intellectual capacities and not put my fine education to use. Had my parents been alive they'd have wept to see my present deplorable plight.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69014 Mar 7, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Now go find a nice girl who enjoys boring, self-absorbed fellas.
My good looks and poise always attract second and third glances from chicks wherever I go.

Come to think of it, a gay like you will also find me attractive. LOL..

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69015 Mar 7, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I think Joel might be on an opposite cycle - maybe in a good mood only once every 28 days.
Hi, nurse.

(smiles)
E23Jer34

Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands

#69016 Mar 8, 2014
Well the Jews should keep the commandment: "Thou shal not bear false withness."

And jews shoudn't be so shameless in banking. Because jesus said that banking is evil.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#69018 Mar 8, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
And jews shoudn't be so shameless in banking. Because jesus said that banking is evil.
I do not think that Jesus said "banking is evil"....the banking was not known at Jesus' time. But he did condemn Usury as every prophet before him did.

Banking by itself is not evil , if Usury is removed from it. But most of the banks in world are based on the principle of Usury, that is true.

And Jews control most banks in the world, directly or indirectly is also true.

And that Jews plan to control world trade thru the medium of Stock Exchange, that is also true.
E23Jer34

Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands

#69020 Mar 8, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, in Saudi Arabia -- you can get the death penalty for "preaching" anything except Islam.
Jews don't preach -- we don't go knocking on people's doors and asking them if who they pray to or how they do it.
Most of us find it offensive and impolite.
Jews imagine they are gods chosen. Therfor you don't preach judaism.
You think it's your rigjt to lead nations.

Jews don't have any morals what regards to being money lenders.

But jews preach to non jews through christianity that money lending is evil - clearly because jew want a monopoly on those things.
E23Jer34

Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands

#69021 Mar 8, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think that Jesus said "banking is evil"....the banking was not known at Jesus' time. But he did condemn Usury as every prophet before him did.
Banking by itself is not evil , if Usury is removed from it. But most of the banks in world are based on the principle of Usury, that is true.
And Jews control most banks in the world, directly or indirectly is also true.
And that Jews plan to control world trade thru the medium of Stock Exchange, that is also true.
Jews have invented the bible, they do want monopoly on those things.
The jews don't evangalize Judaism to non jews.

Jews do thow evangalize Christianity onto gentile lands. Their aim is to gain political control.
No wonder that jews do push Christianity to non jews.

And you are right there is diffrence on how banking is made.

Today we have a debt based banking system that is enforced on us non jews by laws. Some of the arabic countries stood outside like Iran and it is being thretned.

And you are right about the stock exchange it's a way to shift money away from the productive industry into the hands of speculators who have their loss protected by the government.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69022 Mar 8, 2014
USURY

Usury is good for the economic growth of nation if it is transparent. Poor people should be given charity but charity further deadens a person's efficiency and makes him dependent on handouts. Loans at interest are obviously meant only for those who can afford to repay the loan with interest. Ultimately, everything in trade and commercial activity boils down to money power. So, instead of earning money through a long drawn business activities that themselves are based on money inputs, it's cool to avoid the hassle of pumping money into setting up/running a business and to loan out money to industry and to business parties at a reasonable rate of interest.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69023 Mar 8, 2014
E23Jer34, it's evident that you're jealous of the Jews!

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#69024 Mar 8, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews imagine they are gods chosen....
As a Jew, I've never considered myself superior to anyone else. Well, at least not until you showed up.

Thanks for the tremendous ego boost!

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69025 Mar 8, 2014
Hey Nurse (Former),

Where are you?

Come out, I wanna play with you.....

LOL

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#69026 Mar 8, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
rabbee: why should anyone else keep the commandment to not bear false witness, when you are not keeping it either as your excuse?
E23Jer34

Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands

#69027 Mar 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
E23Jer34, it's evident that you're jealous of the Jews!
I'm exposing swindleing, lies and control freaks.
I'm not jelous to liars, swindlers, debt profitters and war profitters.

You can examine how jews taken monopoly on the central banking system by examining the Rothschild family.
E23Jer34

Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands

#69028 Mar 8, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Jew, I've never considered myself superior to anyone else. Well, at least not until you showed up.
Thanks for the tremendous ego boost!
The talmud claims that you should own 2800 slaves.
I don't think you are superior but the retards who wrote the talmud do claim that.

Anyone being proud of that is just the lowest scums on earth!! people with no honor, justice or honesty.

as example of other things claimed int he talmud.:

"To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."
Libbre David 37

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

"When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156
E23Jer34

Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands

#69029 Mar 8, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why should anyone else keep the commandment to not bear false witness, when you are not keeping it either as your excuse?
I'm 100% honest and telling the truth, something that you can't handle.
However i do not believe in you're 100% invented book called the bible.

I'm not a christian or jew.

You on the other hand as a believing jew, you are 100% obligated to follow the old testament.
Otherwise it's only empty claims of a real jewish people.
E23Jer34

Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands

#69030 Mar 8, 2014
There is no such thing a real jewish people. If you'd follow the old testament then you could claim to be religious jew.

The talmud on the other hand is just racist supremasist trash.

If you claim that you are gods chosen then shoe me some prove of it.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69031 Mar 8, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>

You can examine how jews taken monopoly on the central banking system by examining the Rothschild family.
Swindlers exist everywhere.

Big time cheats get away since the lawmakers are their friends and often they themsleves dictate terms to the lawmakers.

Rothschild is an old European family that is by ancestral faith part Jewish and part Gentile due to extensive intermarriages down the generations.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69032 Mar 8, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm exposing swindler, lies and control freaks.
Why not begin by exposing the crooks among your family, friends and colleagues?

How about you?

Are you squeaky clean?

No one can change the system since the biggest crooks of the world of all colors, faiths, languages and calling have united to form a global syndicate to loot the people and to lord over the world.

This game of domination is as old as thinking humankind.

You don't bother about all this since no ordinary person can change the corrupt system.

You simply concentrate on doing good, correcting your own errors, spreading happiness and making good use of your faculties.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69033 Mar 8, 2014
E23Jer34 wrote:
The Talmud on the other hand is just racist supremacist trash.

Religions are trash and their teachings have been shown rubbish.

Why bother with a dead horse?

Within 50 years or earlier religion will be relegated to the dustbins of rejects and even now no averagely intelligent person abides by religion and this is why atheism is the fastest growing global movement.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69034 Mar 8, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
My good looks and poise always attract second and third glances from chicks wherever I go.
More likely you're a curiosity to the locals, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) May 23 Zappacrappa42 107
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May 5 RichAndrewd 1,553
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) May 5 NorteXIVgang 18
News Seaside closes access to makeshift toy car trac... Apr '17 Jsherratt831 1
News Brown names Laird as Resource Agency chief (Jan '11) Apr '17 wmcnatt 8
the music thread (Apr '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 22
News Pentagon memo: Syria has a ridiculously hugea s... Apr '17 Bless our prez 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages