Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72042 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68966 Mar 6, 2014
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#68967 Mar 6, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A very cryptic post, I think!!
Because of the new American healthcare reforms-- for instance in California---The medi-cal estate recovery plan which is a loan on your healthcare etc.--std drug healthcare--etc in which the government takes your house for the healthcare-etc.----alot of the asian latino hasdic's are on the county employee healthcare plans-keeping them from the medi-cal estate recovery plan and forcing their families etc. into homelessness-poverty etc.in a few years time.----Because the state and these people did not adhere to the precedence of felonies and american standards and values which are instated to protect our citizens etc. are state is in the "red" and has a zero birth rate-more deadly std babies being born than normal.--good luck muq.
jeffry helms

Emeryville, CA

#68968 Mar 6, 2014
So the asian latino hasidic's are a medication entity and a weak one---a wino could take them out in 4 seconds-I think they feed on and survive the alcohol and drug addiction of the anglo-saxons so they can operate and racketeer etc.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68969 Mar 6, 2014
University professors and dunces.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68970 Mar 6, 2014
CEOs and paupers.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68971 Mar 6, 2014
Didn't someone say they were going to get this thread shut down?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68972 Mar 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Show me a guy who can't be lovable when it suits him, and I'll show you a guy who never gets laid.
Sex is on the nurse's mind 24/7.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68974 Mar 6, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

No you've been caught with you pants down! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

......and guess what?! Your butt ain't glowing!!!!!!!!!!
Sexual innuendos yet again.

Gay nurse, what're you up to, seriously?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68975 Mar 6, 2014
Yogic experience takes place within the realm of matter related to brain wave activity/its electrochemical mechanism and has nothing to do with God, heaven, Satan, creation from nothing, soul, angels, extra-cosmicism, mitzvot, and other religious mumbo jumbo.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68976 Mar 6, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe --The skin is thick and so is the apparatus that it covers. Don't be jealous, instead use the LITTLE that you have.

Joel---As usual, gay sex on your mind 24/7.

HughBe--- No dear, gay sex never entered my mind and I was not recommending it to you. In fact, I was recommending quite the opposite plus the thickness thing was just a factual observation.
Is this the intellectual out of a university professor in duncery?

You're seriously a gay sexual pervert.

Sing a hymn of atonement for getting your rear hymen torn at age 10.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68977 Mar 6, 2014
HUGH, a typo

Is this the intellectual OUTPUT of a university professor in duncery?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68978 Mar 6, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---Have you paid a tenth of your mounting debts?

Hugh--- NO. Were you not supposed to have given me a meager US$100K?

Yes, but it seems that you do not help those who truly care about you.

Perhaps you should seek counselling.

Reveal your personal details like name, identity proof, residential address, bank account number, proof of debt, cause behind debt and any other info that I may require to verify.

If I am satisfied I may give you the amount.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68979 Mar 6, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---How come you have a huge financial debt when you're supposed to have been an ex-professor of science at a national university in Jamaica and later you went on to become CEO of two MNCs and in spite of being CEO of 2 companies you've visited a 5 star hotel just once in your life? Odd, isn't it?

Hugh---The only thing that is REAL is the professor part all the rest are just make believe.
The US$1M wager is still on for ALL those who have the money and who want to challenge the TRUTH of my CEO claim.
So, were you only a university professor of science or you were both a professor of science and later switched jobs to become CEO?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68980 Mar 6, 2014
HughBe wrote:
The US$1M wager is still on for ALL those who have the money and who want to challenge the TRUTH of my CEO claim.
I am not disbelieving your claims of being a university professor of science in a national university in Jamaica and of functioning in the capacity of a CEO of a company.

I believe your claims.

In Jamaica, the intellectual standards are way too low and so in Jamaica it's possible that even a dunce can be appointed a university professor of science or as CEO of a local company.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68981 Mar 6, 2014
Hugh calling a person "intelligent" would mean that the person is as "intelligent" as poor Hugh, the science professor and CEO. LOL:.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68982 Mar 6, 2014
I tuned in to RICK'S vibes radiating from one of his posts above and it was accompanied by a foul smell that made me almost throw up. I scrolled back to some of his earlier posts and the same fetid odor came out of his posts (of a few days ago) that made me nauseous. I need to recover. I am feeling terrible.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68983 Mar 7, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
Didn't someone say they were going to get this thread shut down?
How isTHAT working out for him?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68984 Mar 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is on the nurse's mind 24/7.
The prude is as equally preoccupied with sex.

As in NOT having it and NOT thinking about it.

The Catholic church has shown that celibacy doesn't work too well for most folks.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68985 Mar 7, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
The prude is as equally preoccupied with sex.
As in NOT having it and NOT thinking about it.
The Catholic church has shown that celibacy doesn't work too well for most folks.
Hey! Thats my argument for religion/atheism too. 2 sides of the same coin. Both preoccupied with the issue, but with different outcomes.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68986 Mar 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh calling a person "intelligent" would mean that the person is as "intelligent" as poor Hugh, the science professor and CEO. LOL:.
In the past he called you intelligent...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the best hung man in Carmel Jul 17 Joe 4
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) Jul '17 Losers join gangs 19
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Jul '17 Tyyu 1,554
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... (Jan '17) Jul '17 Mark 12
News Debate Over FISHERMANa S Wharf Continues Jun '17 Neal Peifer 1
News Police briefs: Beaten body found on Old Stage Road (Dec '09) May '17 Oreo 16
News Seaside closes access to makeshift toy car trac... Apr '17 Jsherratt831 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages