Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
62,081 - 62,100 of 68,998 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68749 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lately because Jews occupied Muslim lands and committed untold atrocities against Muslims...
It is Jews who have to be blamed more for picking up fight with Muslims...
Christians it seems want to "wash away" their sins of 2000 years, so they are in "overdrive" to please Jews.
Let us see, how long these "unnatural state" continues!!
Unlike those TOLD atrocities in Syria and Iraq which are unarguably a hell of a lot worse than anything any israeli did to any Palestinian

Location hidden

#68750 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did my comment pinch you? It was much milder than the one I posted as a reply.
Not really

Go read Hunter S Thompson. It will help you to deepen your practice of Islam. Start with "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

Location hidden

#68751 Mar 4, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much lately
I know I am skittering perilously close to the "no true Christian" logical fallacy (or in this case the no true Muslim fallacy) but I am not convinced what MUQ and the other fundamentalists practice is really Islam. Certainly not the type of Islam practiced during its Golden Age.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#68752 Mar 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike those TOLD atrocities in Syria and Iraq which are unarguably a hell of a lot worse than anything any israeli did to any Palestinian
Do not change the topic, discuss only Jewish Muslim relations.

Over the centuries, Muslims have treated Jews much better than the way Christians treated them.

Only in recent times, enmity between Jews and Muslims have increased and it is due to Jewish occupation of Palestine and their atrocities there.

And it is Jews who have to share more blame for this enmity.

Simple straight facts.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#68753 Mar 4, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am skittering perilously close to the "no true Christian" logical fallacy (or in this case the no true Muslim fallacy) but I am not convinced what MUQ and the other fundamentalists practice is really Islam. Certainly not the type of Islam practiced during its Golden Age.
The golden age of Islam was also the Golden age for Jews. They got protection from Christian persecution in Islamic countries!!

Now perhaps they want to pay back for all that Gold!!

Location hidden

#68754 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not change the topic, discuss only Jewish Muslim relations.
Over the centuries, Muslims have treated Jews much better than the way Christians treated them.
Only in recent times, enmity between Jews and Muslims have increased and it is due to Jewish occupation of Palestine and their atrocities there.
And it is Jews who have to share more blame for this enmity.
Simple straight facts.
I didnt change the topic - you introduced a relative comparison and I call you on the carpet for that.

What is your definition of an atrocity? Is what is happening in Syria an atrocity? I am questioning your judgement here, and therefore your characterizations.

It doesnt take a genius to recognize your bias.

Location hidden

#68755 Mar 4, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The golden age of Islam was also the Golden age for Jews. They got protection from Christian persecution in Islamic countries!!
Now perhaps they want to pay back for all that Gold!!
What makes you think it was a Golden Age for the Jews? Judaism is thriving now. As it has been in the past.

RM's point is that your example is getting old. Hard to defend Islam when it is being associated with storing weapons in mosques, violence among brethern, beheadings, homicidal bombings, glorification of death in general,and deplorable human rights in general.

Hasnt always been that way. Why the change?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68756 Mar 4, 2014
MORE KOSHER RUBBISH - RUMINANT ANIMALS

Animals which are ruminants and have cloven hooves (such as cattle) are Kosher, while those with only one of these features (such as pigs which have cloven hooves but are not ruminants, or camels which are ruminants but do not have cloven hooves) are considered unclean.

LMFAO

Why?

No proven scientific reason?

Is the meat of kosher animals beneficial? LOL

Is the meat of unclean/non-kosher animals toxic? LOL

Why would a ruminant animal with cloven hooves be OK to eat, but a ruminant animal with non-cloven hooves not be OK to eat?

All this is pseudoscience and a form of segregation of the Hebrews from the non-Hebrews devised by evil men of the perverse book Torah that results in mind control of the Hebrews.

Besides, did that fool Moses know that the stomach of a ruminant animal has 4 chambers or if he did not know this fact through observation of a slain ruminant he thought that having 4 compartment stomach is a sign of disease. LOL.

Location hidden

#68757 Mar 4, 2014
VEGETARIANISM has a proven scientific basis in terms of disease prevention. KOSHER is pure nonsense. What else can one expect from the perverts of the Hebrew Bible except pseudoscientific crap?

Location hidden

#68758 Mar 4, 2014
I would like to parcel a pound of roast pork to the brainless homosexual male nurse who plays with dolls. ROFL.

Location hidden

#68759 Mar 4, 2014
I'll be posting more on the pseudoscience of KOSHER to expose its nonsense and then round off the topic with a summary. Thereafter, I'll mock and debunk Jewish prayers. LOL.

Location hidden

#68760 Mar 4, 2014
Had the eminent ex-Jews Lawrence Krauss and Dean Radin been present they'd have joined me in mocking the evil teachings and pseudoscience in Torah. LOL.

Location hidden

#68761 Mar 4, 2014
VEGETARIANISM attempts to promote a disease-free body and at the same time it seeks to instil in adherents an urgent need to cut down on cruelty/violence against lower lifeforms by advocating a meat-free diet.

Location hidden

#68762 Mar 4, 2014
HIGHLIGHT

Did that fool Moses know that the stomach of a ruminant animal has 4 chambers or if he DID know this fact through observation of a slain ruminant's stomach he must have thought that having a 4 compartment stomach is a sign of disease. LOL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68763 Mar 4, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I thought that like everyone else you knew that you are a morMon.
2. You were asked not to dodge, Cunti.
3. Take some more time, I shall see you later.
No dodge. You ask a silly non-sequitur, then that's the type of answer you get.

Location hidden

#68764 Mar 4, 2014
GIST OF THE SUPERSTITION OF KOSHER

1) Kashrut or Kosher primarily bases itself in making distinctions between permissible foods and non-permissible foods on the basis of the pseudoscience of physiognomy that makes an ignorant attempt to co-relate certain physical characteristics with personality traits and on that basis to label things as clean or unclean. Besides, Kosher furthers its pseudoscience by promoting the consumption of the flesh of certain animals based on their chewing habits (rumination) while banning others who do not meet up to this silly requirements.

2) Forbidding the mixing of meat with diary is another unscientific kosher practice based on a warped moral sense of refraining from boiling the kid (young goat) in its mom's milk. If it's amoral to boil a young animal in its mother's milk then why kill it in the first place? Isn't it a bigger crime to separate a kid from its mother by killing it? Such moral thinking did not arise in the degraded minds of the Hebrew perverts who formulated kosher - a thoroughly debunked dietary practice.

Location hidden

#68765 Mar 4, 2014
KOSHER ILLOGIC: BANNING THE MIXING OF MEAT WITH MILK

Forbidding the mixing of meat with diary is another unscientific kosher practice based on a warped moral sense of refraining from boiling the kid (young goat) in its mom's milk.

If it's amoral to boil a young animal in its mother's milk then why kill it in the first place?

Isn't it a bigger crime to separate a kid from its mother by killing it?

Such moral thoughts did not arise in the degraded minds of the Hebrew perverts who formulated kosher - a thoroughly debunked dietary practice.

Location hidden

#68766 Mar 4, 2014
KOSHER INSANITY - INSECTS

Eating of insects found in seas, rivers, or lakes.is forbidden by kosher.

Invisible insects found in water may be consumed without fear of violating kosher.

Landlubber insects like grasshoppers and aerial insects locusts may be consumed.

However, one will rarely see grasshoppers on the menus of kosher restaurants since it is unclear which of the many species of grasshoppers are the ones which the Torah actually permits.

....and where worms are concerned there exist several insane rules.....

Kosher is pseudoscience devised by retarded barbarians.

Location hidden

#68767 Mar 4, 2014
I find Kosher baal teshaktzu (disgusting).

Location hidden

#68768 Mar 4, 2014
and let me tell you about my cat's dandruff....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Soaked good 200,593
clint the flint 12 hr ubietron 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search