Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,697
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68512 Feb 27, 2014
All the Jewish prayers and rituals are laughable to say the least. Shame!

Location hidden

#68513 Feb 27, 2014
I will also do a piece on the irrationality of kosher and call for its dumping into the bin of rubbish.

Location hidden

#68514 Feb 27, 2014
Where's my dear Uncle Former Res? Is he hiding in the "closet"? He's so dumb, cute, soft, funny and gay. LOL.

Location hidden

#68515 Feb 27, 2014
Bye, boyz. I am about to "masturbate" as a neighborhood semen bank wants a vial of my "vital" liquid. LMAO.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68516 Feb 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Bye, boyz. I am about to "masturbate" as a neighborhood semen bank wants a vial of my "vital" liquid. LMAO.
Those of the order of Frijoles would encourage you to make a direct deposit into his "bank".

Naturally, I hold the opposite position.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68517 Feb 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where's my dear Uncle Former Res? Is he hiding in the "closet"? He's so dumb, cute, soft, funny and gay. LOL.
Many traits including those above are inherited.

Love, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68518 Feb 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE---Now, act on my suggestions if you wish to grow as a person by making better use of your intellectual capacity no matter how feeble it is.

Hugh--- The truth is the growth of my intellectual capacity is not a concern of mine. If it grows any further ALL of you shall foolishly think that I am God.

Joel---Anything, no matter how LITTLE it may be, put to good USE pays commensurate dividends.

Hugh--- Please act now on your own words and put your PENCIL to use. Remember it shall pay dividends.

Location hidden

#68519 Feb 27, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Those of the order of Frijoles would encourage you to make a direct deposit into his "bank".

Naturally, I hold the opposite position.
Frijoles, the brainless homosexual, will want my semen in his rear bank, right?

You said that you hold the "opposite position".

Opposite to the rear is the mouth.

So, you want me to "shoot" straight into your mouth.

LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68520 Feb 27, 2014
HughBe--- Foundation is Christian but there is nothing Christian about homosexuality. That practice fits in well with a religion that you know quite well.

Frijoles---Gay marriage is about marriage equality. Which has financial as well as social implications.

HughBe---- ALL financial inequalities can be addressed/corrected even if their union is called Gayage. Learn the word GAY-AGE pass it on to your fellows.

Tell me about the social implications.

Frijoles---Over a hundred years ago here blacks were not allowed to marry whites.

HughBe--- Perhaps the BLACKS back then were animals and were not good enough. It could also be that the whites felt that when their women FELT the efficacy of the BLACK cockS they would never again desire white ticklers. The men would then become like you.

Frijoles---Would you prefer that this still be the case by allowing civil unions but not marriage?

HughBe--- I see no problem with it and so YES. The women would still get the benefit of the BAMBOO and nothing could change the love and affection that exist in the unions. I truly would have no problem with it.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68521 Feb 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, its shocking - isnt it? Its a fascinating decision in that he considers all the angles (i.e. all the ideological-religious arguments about marriage, welfare of children etc)
and from a Conservative judge in an extremely conservative district
Marriage inequality really IS toast..
And I agree with Bill Maher that pot will be the next gay marriage.

One by one the dominos will fall.

The states also see the $$ to be made by taxing the evil weed.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68522 Feb 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think Jan Brewer ever intended on signing it (though I admit I wasnt following it from the beginning). She really isnt that conservative. She plays the game to get votes, and the old white people in Arizona are naturally socially conservative or libertarian - but not always politically conservative .
She also backtracked an accepted the medicaid expansion a while back too.
The business leaders in AZ are still smarting from the 90s (when I lived there) when AZ was mired in deep sht regarding their refusal at the time to accept a MLK day. No one wants a replay of that fiasco. Especially when then, like now, most people were not really racists (or homophobes).
Not racists maybe but definitely behind the times on several issues.

I find her gross. She was a hairdresser or something - no education.

And disrespectful to our president.

And McCain of course never met a war he didn't like.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68523 Feb 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
“Senate Bill 1062 does not address a specific and present concern related to religious liberty in Arizona,” she said.“To the supporters of the legislation, I want you to know that I understand that long-held norms about marriage and family are being challenged as never before. Our society is undergoing many dramatic changes. However, I sincerely believe that Senate Bill 1062 has the potential to create more problems than it purports to solve. It could divide Arizona in ways we cannot even imagine and no one would ever want. Religious liberty is a core American and Arizona value, so is non-discrimination.”
http://www.salon.com/2014/02/27/gops_religiou...
good - plus they would probably have lost the super bowl

Location hidden

#68524 Feb 27, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

My university career started in a Natural Science Faculty.
Really?

Science faculty?

So, you were a professor of science in the past?

Do you have a PhD in a natural science?

I would never want to learn science from you - it'll be a case of the taught teaching the teacher!

So, after quitting the science faculty, you became a CEO of a MNC and then you hopped on to another MNC and was the head honcho there, too.

Man, yet you wept like a cute black chick on BMZ's manly shoulders complaining about your poor financial status.

Have you been spending your money on your boyfriends who love to pat you not on the shoulders but on your shiny black butt?

(winks)
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68525 Feb 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
All the Jewish prayers and rituals are laughable to say the least. Shame!
yes but claiming that your body is glowing due to twisting yourself into a pretzel shape is deadly serious!

LOL!!!!!!!

are you at least high-functioning' tard??
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68526 Feb 27, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I am not dumb!!!

:}}
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68527 Feb 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest court ruling by a FEDERAL court, was based on CONSTITUTIONAL principles, as all court rulings from the federal court are. The US Constitution, in case you need to be reminded, was authored by the FOUNDING FATHERS.
So the questions is, holding your assumption that America has a Christian FOUNDATION, does that mean that the Christian FOUNDERS accepted equal marriage rights for Homosexuals, as the court just proclaimed......OR....
...Perhaps the country, whose basis for law in the US Constitution, created by the FOUNDERS, wasnt founded on Christian principles after all?
which one is it?
Frijoles---So the questions is, holding your assumption that America has a Christian FOUNDATION, does that mean that the Christian FOUNDERS accepted equal marriage rights for Homosexuals, as the court just proclaimed.....

HughBe--- The MODERN court can proclaim anything that meets their understanding or lack thereof. What my conscience tells me is that for almost 200 years AFTER the American Constitution was written NO court in America would have made such a proclamation.

I would bet my LIFE that for the first 100 years it would NEVER have happened.

Was homosexuality not a CRIME for CENTURIES?

What new light did the MODERN court get after CENTURIES?

Do you suppose that those who WROTE the CONSTITUTION knew and UNDERSTOOD it better than people living now?

Do you even THINK that the courts in 1800s had a BETTER understanding of the CONSTITUTION? Why ?

Location hidden

#68528 Feb 27, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Many traits including those above are inherited.

Love, Mon.
Yes, Former is a retard and unmanly.

It looks like he's fully gay or he could be more gay than straight.

Location hidden

#68529 Feb 27, 2014
HughBe wrote:
The truth is the growth of my intellectual capacity is not a concern of mine. If it grows any further ALL of you shall foolishly think that I am God.
Right!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68530 Feb 27, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the text of the FEDERAL court decision
Its fascinating reading - I encourage you to read it as it frames why the issue is really one of equality
http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/politic...
"The issue before this court is whether Texas's current definition of marriage is permissible under the United States Constitution"......
I put it to you, the courts in the 18th century and the 19 th century had a TRUE and better understanding of the constitution that the courts 200+ years later.

Think about it.

Location hidden

#68531 Feb 27, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

yes but claiming that your body is glowing due to twisting yourself into a pretzel shape is deadly serious!

LOL!!!!!!!

are you at least high-functioning' tard??
Hi Uncle Doc.

How're you?

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? Mar 27 Rosiedosie 7
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
Review: Salazar Auto Repair (Sep '13) Mar 10 fed up 3
News Ezekiel Lopez-Figueroa at his sentencing this m... (Dec '11) Mar 5 Carlos Slim 14
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Mar 3 Joe Balls 1,530
News Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Mar 3 fed up 30
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]