Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68113 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

5. Maybe volunteer and the help the poor. This would be good for you.

I was thinking of picking up my education and working towards a PhD at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre in India or at an elite university in the US but in view of my poor +mental condition I don't have the needed focus at present....

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68114 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Q: What do you call an Indian dating site?

A: Connect the dots.
Gang rape.

ha ha ha

Thank you for your concern, Doctor.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68115 Feb 24, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

An active fantasy life is an essential component to happiness. But, don't get carried away, Mr Mitty.
Hello, ugly-looking, gay, impoverished, menial nurse.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#68117 Feb 24, 2014
SOUL?

The persistence of brain-generated consciousness fools one into believing that one has a permanent substrate called soul or self that is separate from the body. However, the brain-generated consciousness can be altered, damaged or brought to an end by brain diseases like Alzheimer's, surgical operations on specific parts of brain tissue or by various electrochemical/chemical methods. There's nothing like a soul nor is consciousness a thing. Consciousness is simply em activity in organized states of matter.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68118 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if a psychiatrist would understand my problem...
Your symptoms are exactly what many shrinks have trained to treat.

Location hidden

#68119 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have been asked by modelling agencies to model haute wear (which, of course, I have refused) and I get complimented on my handsome looks from unknown people in 5 star hotels, shopping plazas, parks and other places and even when I travel abroad I have been complimented on my good looks on occasions.
I have told you a thousand times, you should jettison the spiritual shtik and get a job writing PR copy (or fashion reporting).

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68120 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Your symptoms are exactly what many shrinks have trained to treat.
No, they can't.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68121 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
1 in 4 Americans don't know that the earth revolves around the sun. LOL.
I've been seeing this pop up quite a bit lately, mostly in the guise of -- "Gee, aren't Americans dumb" kind of articles but precious little detail on the actual survey. I had to dig but I finally found the survey to see the questions and the responses.( http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/srvyattitude/ )

Part of the survey were ten general science questions one of which was "Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth?" -- out of 2,000 Americans polled, only 78% got the correct answer. BUT ... out of 25,000 Europeans surveyed, only 66% were able to answer the question correctly. Chinese did even worse, with South Koreans and Malaysians doing slightly better.

Other questions included "The center of the Earth is very hot (T/F)?-- Most surveys came back with between 77 to 88% correct -- notably Chinese polled only 39% responded correctly.

Overall, China did the worst of the lot with only 17% of respondents answering the following question correctly, "The universe began with a huge explosion.(T/F)?"

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68122 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I have told you a thousand times, you should jettison the spiritual shtik and get a job writing PR copy (or fashion reporting)

I have been asked by talent scouts/fashion designers to model due to my handsome looks but I am not interested in modelling.

I know a lot about high fashion and often buy haute stuff from well-known Indian and international designers and get invited to many fashion shows.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68123 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
To paraphrase the great Cassius Clay, I bet you:
Sing like an angel, and float like a fairy.
:))
Singing part is correct but I cannot float not even in water.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68124 Feb 24, 2014
former res wrote:
Huggy
Based on the totality of your responses, I would say you are going to hell.
But, to quote the great Billy Joel, wouldn't you "...rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints...cause only the good die young!"
Based on your conclusion, not even ONE person will go elsewhere.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68125 Feb 24, 2014
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

Overall, China did the worst of the lot with only 17% of respondents answering the following question correctly, "The universe began with a huge explosion.(T/F)?"
Really?

Chinese are among the highest IQers, if not the highest after the South Koreans.

Anyway, how good is your Math or Physics?

Let me ask you 2 simple questions:

1) Is it possible to prove that infinity =- 173? How?

2) Is centrifugal force a real force? Why or why not?

LOL
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68126 Feb 24, 2014
Oh Former, based on your rude approach to the wonderful me let me say to you, pisS be upon you. The video says it better.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68127 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Many homosexuals sing like angels.
Hugh---In a serious way I do have the singing voice of an angel.

Joel---Many homosexuals sing like angels.

HughBe--- It is interesting that their voices sound that way to you, I beg to differ.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68128 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Some homosexuals bray like donkeys.
Is that when you are tickling them?

Location hidden

#68129 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they can't.
Both schizophrenia and manic-depression are listed in the DSM codes used for psychiatric diagnosis.

Trust me, you're not the first apple to fall off this tree.

Location hidden

#68130 Feb 24, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Oh Former, based on your rude approach to the wonderful me let me say to you, pisS be upon you. The video says it better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uOHlA6mMDV0XX
Love thy neighbor?

Jesus will be VERY upset

Location hidden

#68131 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Chinese are among the highest IQers, if not the highest after the South Koreans.
Anyway, how good is your Math or Physics?
Let me ask you 2 simple questions:
1) Is it possible to prove that infinity =- 173? How?
2) Is centrifugal force a real force? Why or why not?
LOL
Just goes to show that even high IQ people can be stupid too.

Do you think the center of the sun is hot?

Location hidden

#68132 Feb 24, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been asked by talent scouts/fashion designers to model due to my handsome looks but I am not interested in modelling.
I know a lot about high fashion and often buy haute stuff from well-known Indian and international designers and get invited to many fashion shows.
Great! Now go get a job for a media outlet, and report! I bet you will find this very fulfilling.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68133 Feb 24, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Both schizophrenia and manic-depression are listed in the DSM codes used for psychiatric diagnosis.

Trust me, you're not the first apple to fall off this tree.
No. They can't and I don't want to be fed drugs.

My mind and nervous systems have been damaged by that evil man using occult means that use a certain range of em frequencies generated by mantras to destroy the person....

I am very well acquainted with the occult and have seen many occult phenomena including resurrecting dead bodies on 2 occasions...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) 10 hr dld1234 1,543
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14
News Deadly Calif. wildfire that has destroyed 60 ho... Jul 31 Frank 1
News In the face of disaster, sense of community com... Jul 29 Donna do Wright 1
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Jul '16 mattie05 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 21
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jul '16 Zappacrappa42 59

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages