Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,983)

Showing posts 59,641 - 59,660 of68,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Anyone with a powerful will and deep meditative capacity of tuning into the energy field can create a God or many Gods.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

CONCLUSION: Everything in the whole of existence is an integrated field of energy, matter and consciousness with certain formations (natural phenomena) coming into existence due to natural causal mechanisms and in addition there exist certain other forms of energy (God or the Gods) that were created by inventive human effort in the distant past that made use of a powerful will and by impressing in the energy field certain potent mental imagery via powerful meditation techniques that then took animated form in a particular spatio-temporal dimension of the energy field and which've been sustained down the ages by fear, aspiration and prayer to these created forms of energy (God/Gods). So, there's nothing mysterious or awe-inspiring about the existence of God or of the Gods - they're ancient human creations as described above.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

No wonder, like human nature, these formations of energy - God or the Gods - created by powerful human effort in the distant past are anthropopathic creatures displaying human qualities like rage, jealousy, murderous instincts, cruelty, possessiveness, love to those who bow before them and the like.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

It talks, and talks, and talks, and says nothing.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

I will have nothing to do with these anthropopathic gods of the various religions that are mere creations of human effort involving the occult.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

HIGH RISK IN RELIGION:

Worshippers of these energy formations (God/Gods) created by human effort are invariably unbalanced in mind and emotions by these energy formations (God/Gods) whose frequencies of vibration, mostly of a distorted kind, exceed those of the normal frequencies at which ordinary human beings operate. Besides, these energy formations (God/Gods) of past human effort have been imbued with the worst personality traits of their human formateurs (creators) and so anyone worshipping any of these created energy formations (God/Gods) stands a high risk of being unsettled in mind and emotions which as a result is manifested in the worshipper as fanaticism, insanity, savagery and disturbing vibes which these believers radiate.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Nursing, carpentry, waiting at tables, dish washing, garbage clearance, shoe shining and the like are the menial professions that attract people with low IQs.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish messiah was someone who would liberate the Jews from the Roman Occupation. Since the Roman Empire no longer exists, is it right to say that they are still waiting for one? Perhaps Frijoles can clarify.
BTW - at the beginning of the first century, many people claimed to be the messiah. Most of them were crucified for the crime of sedition, Jesus included.
rabbee: no! that was not His assignment, The assignment of HaMosheeach is written in TheTorah. He was there to try and find, a true talking critter for his correspondence. you need to check with G-D, in TheTorah first and not fallible men first. i think that false name jesus, is confusing all of you. you need to check with, Who G-D calls as HaMosheeach. G-D does not lie, it never changes. and i am willing to bet, that all you highly intelligent idiots. do not know, what to expect next. after the alleged death, of Adam. cause you are all too goo-ood! to be true arrogant snobs are too goo-ood to be here in this story from G-D again.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
To hide his bald spot?
rabbee: or trying to be a fake, head jew replacement!

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Nursing, carpentry, waiting at tables, dish washing, garbage clearance, shoe shining and the like are the menial professions that attract people with low IQs.
rabbee: can you give me your address, so i can send you my shoes to shine?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Messiah? Waiting for a Messiah is another obsolete idea promoted by religious charlatans who're clueless about the nature of the reality. This so-called Messiah will never show up and even if does he'll either be executed, jailed or hospitalized in a mental asylum. Imagine a messiah from a lineage of a mass murdering pervert like David coming to the rescue of a particular community or of the world in general. Even in the past when these so-called prophets were around all that they did was kill, maim, abuse, coerce and threaten. Not a single truly profound teaching based on the higher consciousness has come from these prophets and patriarchs and this is why every value or every insight they provided has been debunked and the world has progressed minus their perverse ideas and mindless rituals. Thankfully, most Jews, and increasingly many people of all religious backgrounds, these days, are irreligious and have no place for mumbo jumbo in their lives.
Actually, you were one of the people I was thinking of when I mentioned that there were certain people HERE that were certain that they WERE the messiah. Its all about ego.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
It talks, and talks, and talks, and says nothing.
Even worse (or better), it talks to ITSELF.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

THE GENESIS OF RELIGIONS:

The very early human beings who arose nearly a hundred thousand or more years ago were barely human and lived more by their survival instincts centered on food, sleep, excretion, mating, nurturing their and fighting among themselves for superiority. Fear of nature made them revere natural elements.As the minds of the incipient human race further developed under environmental impulses and greater mentation brought on by more complex brain wiring, their resourcefulness turned them into pastoralists and agriculturists. Till now God or the Gods were no where in sight. With a few more evolutionary thrusts, the early human race became less fearful of nature and more settled in their minds and the few thoughtful ones among them began thinking about nature and themselves. With added cogitation and deep aspiration to know the truth about these things the nervous systems of the handful of first human seekers got finer and at a particular critical threshold their receptive mind-consciousness locked in with certain higher frequencies of vibration of the universal energy field as manifested in the human being. This act of opening up in consciousness to the higher ranges of consciousness gave them the capacity to directly perceive the play of the inter-connected forces in and around them. With increasing ability to tune in (via heightened aspiration and deep concentration) with the nature forces there emerged in the first human seekers a more potent will which could act directly on energy or on matter without making use of limbs, animal power or crude machinery. They discovered in these altered states of consciousness that a focussed thought took form in the energy field and sustained itself by drawing in energy from nature or on being fed energy by the seeker from his own fund of personal energies. Many such forms in energy field were then created and given names and called God or the Gods. In this way, the Gods as human created formations of energy came into existence. Organized religion and priestcraft soon followed and with these came in greater brutality, greater mind control of the masses and greater intolerance.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually, you were one of the people I was thinking of when I mentioned that there were certain people HERE that were certain that they WERE the messiah. Its all about ego

Hi there.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

I'm going out, shopping. Have a party to attend, later.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
Those couple of quotes of Devarim,(one of the Moses' books) from the link talks about the end of the days rather than the jewish concept of Messiah that you were referring to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
So, God or the Gods are human creations.
Didn't you say that they exist in some cosmic plain?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you say that they exist in some cosmic plain?
I saw what you meant after reading the Genesis of religion.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

The science deniers will love this one......"So you mean it's cold because it's getting warmer???" Evidently, yes. Though they say the cause is still up for discussion.

The cold experienced in early January was actually a result of the polar vortex weakening, becoming warmer and therefore releasing its powerful chill beyond its normal reach through the northern climes, NOAA says.

Weather experts at NOAA said the intense cold air the U.S. has experienced is in fact a result of a warming world and increasing climate variability. While researchers cannot yet determine whether the fluctuations are a result of natural patterns or environmental effects, meteorologists can predict that parts of the U.S. will see freezing weather again in the coming days as a result of a polar vortex breakdown.

The first stops for the next wave of cold air are the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes region on Sunday, according to Weather.com . The Northern Plains to the Upper Mississippi Valley, Great Lakes, Ohio Valley and Northeast will get hit by the blast on Tuesday into Thursday.

Temperatures will hover in the single digits and teens in these areas, which are 10 to 25 degrees below average for this already-chilly time of year.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/18/22...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: or trying to be a fake, head jew replacement!
From what I understand, the position of high priest was/is very lucrative.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,641 - 59,660 of68,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••