Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,068
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64444 Dec 23, 2013
Suddenly, I've become emotional thinking about my late parents and my deceased sister. I'm feeling alone and a bit scared and have no one to turn to.

Location hidden

#64445 Dec 23, 2013
"But not because of its magnificence
Dear is the Casuarina to my soul:
Beneath it we have played; though years may roll,
O sweet companions, loved with love intense,
For your sakes, shall the tree be ever dear.
Blent with your images, it shall arise
In memory, till the hot tears blind mine eyes!
What is that dirge-like murmur that I hear
Like the sea breaking on a shingle-beach?
It is the tree’s lament, an eerie speech,
That haply to the unknown land may reach."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64446 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Abolish the Fed and M3 Driver,
Aside from those names that dear Hugh mentioned, Hugh himself is homosexual.
Hugh is as black as coal and claims to have a 14 inch long dick that err... erects at the sight of handsome young males. LOL.
Perfectly correct.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64447 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
When will Hugh be subjected to a cavity search?
(smiles)
No doubt you look forward to to doing it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64448 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Lord Joel demands that Hugh be subjected to a cavity search like the law-flouting Indian lady diplomat in the US.
(smiles)
India should reciprocate the honour to a US diplomat, whenever appropriate.

Location hidden

#64449 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Perfectly correct.
So, you're sexually aroused by handsome young males.

(wink)

Location hidden

#64450 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

No doubt you look forward to to doing it.
I'll use a 1 meter long iron rod to cavity search you, Mon.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64451 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya (Papa).
Toru Dutt describes the casuarina trees as "hoars" which means they appear greyish-white as say a crop of grey hair on an aged person.
Perhaps, the hoary appearance of the casuarina trees reminds one of an aged person afflicted with illness, loneliness and/or fear of death and so the pathos associated with the casuarina tree of Dutt's childhood.
She remembers the casuarina tree in the garden of her ancestral house in the Punjab not because it is special to her in any way but because she and her childhood friends spent many a happy hour in its shade.
A touching poem.
I remember studying it in Grade 7 or Grade 8 in Cathedral School, Mumbai.
Interesting. thanks.

Ironically, if I recollect (and it has been a few years) these trees have either photosynthetic bark, or needles that wrap around the stem of the branches, so any shade they give is mainly through the mass of their branches rather than their leaves. Which was makes them look sad. I do remember them as being shady though.

Location hidden

#64452 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

India should reciprocate the honour to a US diplomat, whenever appropriate.
Diplomatic immunity is no excuse to break the laws of a land.

No one is above the law but the law is rarely enforced in India and here most people have weird ideas and warped values and live in a vague bubble constructed of hollow yapping and ill-informed hearsay which does not speak well of their level of intelligence - all thanks to patriarchy, the inferior educational system and the bull-shit of the religious teachings that permeates the very air we breathe in India.

The concerned Indian lady diplomat has that typical uncivilized, lower middle class, greedy, patronizing Subcon attitude that looks down on servants, easily accepts bribes, gives bribes to concerned officials, underpays servants, overworks helpers, lies to law enforcing officers, falsifies documents, gets rivals murdered and flaunts the bull shit of India's so-called superior ancient culture to score brownie points in an intellectual discussion.

Glad she's arrested but her offense was not that serious to call for a cavity search or to be jailed with muggers and drug pedlars.

The diplomatic row over this incident between the US and India is dying out...

The educated middle class Indians with low self-respect and a slavish mentality and poor manners and greed to earn dollars rush to settle down in the US, UK and Australia but the elite Indians stay put in their posh enclaves in Indian cities.

Location hidden

#64453 Dec 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Interesting. thanks.

Ironically, if I recollect (and it has been a few years) these trees have either photosynthetic bark, or needles that wrap around the stem of the branches, so any shade they give is mainly through the mass of their branches rather than their leaves. Which was makes them look sad. I do remember them as being shady though.
Thank you.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64455 Dec 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. thanks.
rabbee: well joel is, also shady too.

Denver, CO

#64456 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is above the law but the law is rarely enforced in India and here most people have weird ideas and warped values and live in a vague bubble constructed of hollow yapping and ill-informed hearsay which does not speak well of their level of intelligence - all thanks to patriarchy, the inferior educational system and the bull-shit of the religious teachings that permeates the very air we breathe in India.
The concerned Indian lady diplomat has that typical uncivilized, lower middle class, greedy, patronizing Subcon attitude that looks down on servants, easily accepts bribes, gives bribes to concerned officials, underpays servants, overworks helpers, lies to law enforcing officers, falsifies documents, gets rivals murdered and flaunts the bull shit of India's so-called superior ancient culture to score brownie points in an intellectual discussion.
Glad she's arrested but her offense was not that serious to call for a cavity search or to be jailed with muggers and drug pedlars.
The educated middle class Indians with low self-respect and a slavish mentality and poor manners and greed to earn dollars rush to settle down in the US, UK and Australia but the elite Indians stay put in their posh enclaves in Indian cities.
rabbee: what do you mean by, human trafficking, and wonton lying on a visa are not serious offences? when only the violating labor laws, is the only a misdemeanor charge. and a consulate diplomatic visa, does not have full diplomatic immunity.

it is not a matter of us, insulting them and their heritage, traditions, customs, and laws in their country. it is a matter of them insulting us, our traditions, heritage, customs, and laws in our country. as you can see, you don't see American's getting up in some unjustified overly emotional row about it.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64457 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, she was guilty of the crime, however, there was no need to humiliate her in the process, no need to cuff her in front of the public. She should of been arrested quietly, and handled appropriately until her trial.

Denver, CO

#64458 Dec 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. thanks.
rabbee: like breeds of dogs, the difference is in their bark.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64459 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're sexually aroused by handsome young males.
(wink)
Yes, I cannot hide it anymore.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64460 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll use a 1 meter long iron rod to cavity search you, Mon.
Apparently in India "your" 1 cm = 1 meter.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64461 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat what I had said. India should reciprocate the honour to a US diplomat, whenever appropriate.

I want you to note words like WHENEVER APPROPRIATE. In addition, I never said that people should break the law and get away scot-free. Also I do not support people breaking the law.

Having said these things, one should avoid finding excuses to feel up the private parts of people. Just recently, I saw on the television where a woman and her niece were cavity searched in the US by police on the street and it seems to me that the same glove was used. Now having done these penetrations of the two women what did the police find? Did the police find BOMBS in their vaginas?

Memory tells me that they were stopped for a minor thing and they ended up getting felt up.

Finally, homosexuals like you and Eric would no doubt enjoy the cavity search.

Much love, Mon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64462 Dec 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---her offense was NOT that serious to call for a cavity search

Hugh--- Noted. I say that India should RECIPROCATE. I also like your ENCLAVES it brings back memories.

Denver, CO

#64463 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently in India "your" 1 cm = 1 meter.
rabbee: or 1mm = 1m for needle dick, the bug fkr?

Denver, CO

#64464 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---her offense was NOT that serious to call for a cavity search
Hugh--- Noted. I say that India should RECIPROCATE. I also like your ENCLAVES it brings back memories.
rabbee: but they are not supposed to harm a duck, that could be somebodies brother. they rather kill his brother, than kill the duck. oh what fun it is to ride, on a sleigh being pulled by eight tiny sombodies brothers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Sep '14 Mia 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs