Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,380
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#64174 Dec 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Flaming?
Lets just say that you have a gift for fashion reporting, and I think the number of straight male fashion reporters are probably equal to the number of straight male hairdressers.(I think there is on in Topeka Kansas).

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64176 Dec 15, 2013
Messy affair. The police have promised all possible help. I am upset. Why did my friend leave home when I'd promised to help him out? I hope he's well and is a safe place. Hopefully, he should return on his own or call to say he's safe.

Location hidden

#64177 Dec 15, 2013
My mind goes back to the scene of his bawling kids crying out for their papa. His wife, too, is badly shaken up and so is his aged mom.

Location hidden

#64178 Dec 15, 2013
At this juncture, I am in no frame of mind to party in the swank restaurants of the Taj, to reminiscence about the scenic French Riviera or to discuss Math. I just want my friend to return to his grieving family at the earliest. I am sending out yogic forces to draw him into calling home or me. Hope it works. His mobile is switched off but when I dial I can perceive his disturbed vibes even through the switched off cell phone. I think he's somewhere in suburban Mumbai holed up in a hotel.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64179 Dec 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Such terrible vampiristic vibes radiating from Lady Gaga. She's your typical mind control victim of the globalists.
You mean Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?

Location hidden

#64180 Dec 15, 2013
Sam wrote:
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF HOMOSEXUALITY++++++=..
Then you should probably be able to sleep better at night now.

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#64181 Dec 15, 2013
Joel

Did you ever notice that you are at your best when you care for someone else and forget about yourself?

Warm thoughts for a quick resolution.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#64182 Dec 15, 2013
IS ISRAEL AN APPARTHEID STATE

--

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64183 Dec 15, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Lets just say that you have a gift for fashion reporting, and I think the number of straight male fashion reporters are probably equal to the number of straight male hairdressers.(I think there is on in Topeka Kansas).
For a country with such brutal poverty, glossy fashion magazines (for men and women) are extremely popular and are a huge industry.

The impoverished of India gaze on the the expensive clothes and accessories and fantasize about a better life in the same way Depression-era Americans flocked to the movies to see Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers in tails and gowns.

Someone raised in a society that has such a culture steeped in envy can be forgiven for believing that gushing over symbols of wealth will impress your average Westerner.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#64185 Dec 15, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
For a country with such brutal poverty, glossy fashion magazines (for men and women) are extremely popular and are a huge industry.
The impoverished of India gaze on the the expensive clothes and accessories and fantasize about a better life in the same way Depression-era Americans flocked to the movies to see Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers in tails and gowns.
Someone raised in a society that has such a culture steeped in envy can be forgiven for believing that gushing over symbols of wealth will impress your average Westerner.
India is a story of contrasts. We have filthy rich as well as filthy poor, both living side by side.

You can see Indians spending millions of rupees on simple parties as well as people searching the garbage cans for food, in the same neighborhood.

This is a story of India, you can find every thing there.

People in power want to show one face of India to world while opposition the other face.

And both are telling the truth, when they change hands in power, their roles also are reversed.

The rich get richer, the poor get poorer....this is India since independence.

Location hidden

#64186 Dec 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
\
You can see Indians spending millions of rupees on simple parties as well as people searching the garbage cans for food, in the same neighborhood.
\
Makes me wonder which one is Joel

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#64187 Dec 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting that you never hear about Indian philanthropy.

Location hidden

#64188 Dec 16, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>It is interesting that you never hear about Indian philanthropy.
http://profit.ndtv.com/news/corporates/articl...

Azim Premji tops India philanthropy list with donation of Rs. 8,000 crore

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64190 Dec 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Is it possible to love one and the same person till the very end until death separates the two?
rabbee: true love is the only thing, i can freely give and truly still have. being requited or unrequited, true love does not change. but one should never force, unrequited love into submissive re-quittance forcefully or with mental over bearing. true love, cannot be a forced action.

Denver, CO

#64191 Dec 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CBRrj0uEJgwXX
rabbee: if anyone would be guilty of creating an apartheid. it would have been, those who flooded in, after it was divided from the other areas to form Ysrael. it was initially divided, meant as a home from the jews. and after the fact, the robbers, theves and murderers moved in. they stole the land, meant specifically for the jews. in this backward thinking world, when it comes to jews. of course they are going to claim, the robbers, thieves, and murderers of the jews are right. because they are robbers, thieves, and murderers themselves. but look at how attempted subtly they, try to get some one else to do this for them? and still not the right way, to handle the situation. with no one on this planet true to G-D today, is it ever right to try and illegally buy by force? is force ever the answer, for any true love?

Denver, CO

#64192 Dec 16, 2013
is it ever right for me to force, my Love for G-D onto any one else? when i am certain, this is not what G-D wants. because that, is not true love. all i can do, is express my Love for G-D. it is the only way i truly know, how to set the example and be patient. i do not believe in incarceration, which does not make for a true heart. you cannot truly pay back to society, what is stolen with incarceration. incarceration does not pay off a debt. you either have capitol punishment, or not capitol punishment. capitol punishmentt is by death, if without extenuating circumstances. non-capitol punishment you pay back what you owe plus a fifth more. if you have sinned against your neighbor, you owe them a gift they might find acceptable.

Location hidden

#64193 Dec 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
--
no.

next question....
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#64194 Dec 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He is neither filthy rich not extremely poor.

He seems to be high class, somehow living in a semi posh locality.

This is my guess , Allah Knows Best.

Location hidden

#64195 Dec 17, 2013
Is the present address on Altamount Road in Mumbai a semi-posh area? LOL. Is the old address at Cuff Parade a semi-posh area? LOL. Altamount Road and Cuffe Parade are among the poshest areas in Mumbai. Only Malabar Hill and Carmichael Road are posher.

Location hidden

#64196 Dec 17, 2013
I am going out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,966
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Hollister33 5,074
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr Mel 15,998
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey