Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72024 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63956 Dec 10, 2013
Cult of Reason --- Don't let Hughbe jump in until he's answered our question.

JOEL THUMBS UP"--How infantile on your part to say so, retard.
Anyone is free to comment on anything and communication lines should always be open to anyone, even to your worst critics.

Hugh--- It is more than being infantile.

Joel--Evidently, your mom was an unintelligent whore and so you have this cheap bargaining nature.

Hugh--- My approach would be to omit parents and to deal with the poster ONLY.

Joel---Grow up and employ the little intelligence that you have in a truly constructive manner.

Hugh--- Should be useful, to him.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63957 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
A subtle state of existence is one that exceeds the ken of senses, mind and lab instrumentation. The higher degrees of vibration that exceed those frequencies that inhere in 4-dimensional space-time defines such subtle states of cosmic existence.
rabbee: so you have, a vibrator? and you, don't know how to use it? have you tried asking a woman, how to use it?

Denver, CO

#63958 Dec 10, 2013
she has a brand new pair of roller skates, and i have a brand nookey.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63959 Dec 10, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>and, anyone can decline to respond when someone comments. That is what COR is referring to. Hugh and you are going to have fun communicating w/ each other. Hugh has now engaged in a mutual admiration society with the Muslims on Allah thread. But he might not get further responses on here.
Jealous, I see.

To be a Muslim is my goal.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63960 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what that retard COR typed in the context:
"Don't let Hughbe jump in until he's answered our question."
Even if Hugh has failed to answer the question on Jesus' lineage which is obviously not important since the entire Bible (Tanach + NT) sucks being works of barbarians and what with David being an evil pervert and poor Jesus a lunatic, yet Hugh should be permitted to have his say on any topic online without being targeted by a bunch of retards.
So, the retard COR was indulging in that uncouth habit of shunning a poster (Hugh) on a most flimsy reason and of crudely inciting others to follow his example of preventing Hugh from taking part in the specific debate.
An averagely intelligent poster with some fair-mindedness and a modicum of class would keep the doors of communication open to anyone where a debate is concerned and such a poster would certainly not provoke other posters to shun Hugh. This is very crass behavior.
What better to expect from a retard like COR who is not only not intelligent but has no class.
They have literally not answered HUNDREDS of my questions. I choose not to answer that particular question because the answer/information will not benefit them for many reasons including their lack of capacity to understand it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63961 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Come online.
Dump ugly Jesus.
The extra-handsome Joel is here, waiting for you.
Come online, hon.
(smiles)
Joel---The extra-handsome Joel is here, waiting for you.

Hugh--- I know, I can hear your heartbeat racing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63962 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Linking Judaism with a practice or a philosophy that's as refined as non-dualism is like equating dregs with gold. LMAO.
I am addressing the eloquence only, that was good.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63963 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh and a few other male posters here are into anal and oral with other men. LOL.
Your words tell me that it is now time to take a rest. Rest well my beloved.

Denver, CO

#63964 Dec 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are cetainly entitled to your interpretation, but among most theologians and scholars, Heschel is accepted as a pantheist or a panentheist. Certainly if one reads his writings one tends to take the same end goal as what you are professing.
rabbee: oh! please, don't authorize that for joel. let's not try, to be enablers here.

when i can't even find, an interpretation of joel in TheTorah. even though i am sure, there is something about intellectual idiots in there some where.

since he does not quite fit, the interpretation of truth or being all that subtle. as an alleged supramental legend, in his own mind.

he does not even have the knowledge, intellect, or memory, to join in any discussion with G-D. so i would imagine, this is what all his camouflage and misdirection is about.

you ask him a question about G-D or TheTorah. and he essentially says, wow! i never noticed those spots, on the ceiling before. and trying to change the topic, from what he does not know. to something he thinks, you can be snowed with.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63965 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP--1) What is the typal nature of this spirit?

Hugh---unfleshly

Joel-- How do you know that this spirit exists?

Hugh--- The bible tell me so

Joel--- How does spirit causally connect with the unified field of consciousness-energy?

Hugh--- Connect in what sense?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63966 Dec 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not jumping into your conversation I am only commenting on it :D
Comment: I find your approach interesting given that prior to that question I have literally HUNDREDS of unanswered questions that your fellows have dodged. So why the approach? Is it sheer hypocrisy? Is it sheer dishonesty? Is it sheer stupidity?
Some will say that it is all 3 and who am I to contest the obvious merit in such a position.
That's right, keep dodging the question. Could the REAL reason you refuse to answer be that there is no logical answer?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63967 Dec 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
They have literally not answered HUNDREDS of my questions. I choose not to answer that particular question because the answer/information will not benefit them for many reasons including their lack of capacity to understand it.
If you have "hundreds" of questions unanswered, perhaps it is because the answer/information will not benefit YOU for many reasons including YOUR lack of capacity to understand it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63968 Dec 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, keep dodging the question. Could the REAL reason you refuse to answer be that there is no logical answer?
It is possible, if I were like you and your fellows. I have declared that there is a logical answer and nothing has changed.

What about my HUNDREDS of unanswered questions, do you feel that they should be answered?

If not why not?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63969 Dec 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have "hundreds" of questions unanswered, perhaps it is because the answer/information will not benefit YOU for many reasons including YOUR lack of capacity to understand it.
Perhaps but far more likely is the reality that the capacity is lacking on the other side plus in the few instances when the capacity is there they would entrap themselves.

These are the real reasons.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63970 Dec 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>They have literally not answered HUNDREDS of my questions...
Where is it written that Jews have to fill the considerable gaps in your education (such as it is)?

No one remotely believes you have anything to teach Jews and, at most, you are tolerated as a source of derisive laughter and a cautionary tale.

The only person here who seem to want to talk to you is Calcutta's most social-climbing rickshaw wallah. And we can only speculate his motives for doing so.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63971 Dec 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In theory yes. But in practicality I really doubt it. There is little transmission going on in dedicated interfaith couples right now (i.e. between committed Jews and Christians), so I wouldnt think secular Jewish humanists would fare any better. If anything, it would be worse. I see all of this as a step towards assimilation.
<quoted text>
Well, if gnostic atheists are out of the picture, so to speak, then I would think Judaism is 100% compatible with the rest of the atheists. Especially the more traditional variants such as orthodoxy which stress behavior (mitzvot) over belief. But the point is that Jewish commentary and practice does not shy away from agnosticism or even questioning the basis for belief.
<quoted text><quoted text>
Will read those and get back to you. I see this reinventing of the wheel on an everday basis. I for the life of me dont see the difference really between Reconstructionist Judaism and Reform Judaism - both of them are out to selectively renew certain traditions and willfully reject or ignore others. They have the same aim. But yet they have emerged as separate institutions. ANd then there is the matter of nonduality - a threat to anthromorphic and anthropopathic theism, but still a part of the normative tradition if one is lucky enough to be exposed to it before rejecting organized religion on the basis of theism.
Isaiah 52:8 "...for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion" Isaiah 2:3 "...for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem".

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63972 Dec 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 52:8 "...for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion" Isaiah 2:3 "...for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem".
I can't speak for Frijoles, but I can tell you why I never discuss scripture with Xtians.

For one, there is no common frame of reference. Although the scriptures are superficially alike, the Xtian translations of Hebrew are often poor and or deliberately misleading. Since we aren't using the same scriptures as reference, quoting them is futile.

Another reason is that Xtians completely negate the Jewish historical context when interpreting their scripture and seek to infer prophetic messages where none exist.

Lastly, the exercise is pointless. People debate in order to convince each other of the logical basis for their positions. Usually, in order to persuade someone to accept their position. I have (and I dare say most Jews would agree) no desire for you to believe what I believe. In fact, I feel better knowing that you don't believe it. And given there is nothing you could say or do that would cause me to accept your convoluted interpretations of Jewish scripture then we are at an impasse.

So, there is no reason in the world for you to quote your Xtian version of scripture to me.

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#63973 Dec 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please. Don't restate the obvious! We all know Hugh's ego. If he could show us all up, he would. He's got nothing and he knows it.
He said not at this time, but he meant when hell freezes over.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63974 Dec 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for Frijoles, but I can tell you why I never discuss scripture with Xtians.
For one, there is no common frame of reference. Although the scriptures are superficially alike, the Xtian translations of Hebrew are often poor and or deliberately misleading. Since we aren't using the same scriptures as reference, quoting them is futile.
Another reason is that Xtians completely negate the Jewish historical context when interpreting their scripture and seek to infer prophetic messages where none exist.
Lastly, the exercise is pointless. People debate in order to convince each other of the logical basis for their positions. Usually, in order to persuade someone to accept their position. I have (and I dare say most Jews would agree) no desire for you to believe what I believe. In fact, I feel better knowing that you don't believe it. And given there is nothing you could say or do that would cause me to accept your convoluted interpretations of Jewish scripture then we are at an impasse.
So, there is no reason in the world for you to quote your Xtian version of scripture to me.
There is some truth in all religions, Rick. I have seen hundreds of prophesies fulfilled and I know the OKJV is very accurate, but not perfect. For example, the "crucifixion" prophecy. Psalm 22, Psalm 69, and Job 16. These are very intricately detailed prophecies and they were literally fulfilled. That happened on 10/22/69. It's also interesting the day and year correspond to the Psalms number. A lot of Psalms numbers reflect the year they were fulfilled. It's been a generation, and VWD Day could come at any time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63975 Dec 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is it written that Jews have to fill the considerable gaps in your education (such as it is)?
No one remotely believes you have anything to teach Jews and, at most, you are tolerated as a source of derisive laughter and a cautionary tale.
The only person here who seem to want to talk to you is Calcutta's most social-climbing rickshaw wallah. And we can only speculate his motives for doing so.
HughBe--They have literally not answered HUNDREDS of my questions...

Rick Moss ---Where is it written that Jews have to fill the considerable gaps in your education (such as it is)?

HughBe----

1.Amusing.

2. Why the preoccupation with RACE i.e. Jews? I almost never speak about Jews my focus is on RELIGION.

3. Very likely ALL of the hundreds of unanswered questions are RELIGIOUS in nature so anyone who is not into religion would not be equipped to deal with them be they Jews or otherwise.

4. Since you have brought it down to the lowest common denominator i.e RACE, let me make it very clear to you that the vast majority of Jews are NOT equipped to add to my education and certainly those here are typical.

Rick---No one remotely believes you have anything to teach Jews and, at most, you are tolerated as a source of derisive laughter and a cautionary tale.

HughBe--- Why are you lowering the conversation to race among other things? Why are you so INSECURE?

Only FOOLS/deceivers/liars believe that I have nothing to teach Jews or for that matter anyone else. Your masters have a lot to learn from me but you would not know it being a BLIND DUMB servant.

Rick---The only person here who seem to want to talk to you is Calcutta's most social-climbing rickshaw wallah. And we can only speculate his motives for doing so.

HughBe--- Were you FORCED to respond to me?

Are you talking about the JEW, Joel?

His motive is not complex but you will never figure it out on your own. Joel's motive is that he understands that the alternative to me is the bottom of the barrel dwellers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Feb 7 CLEANnSOBERMF 37
Two BASE Jumpers Got Kilt Feb 5 Redneck 2
drugs (Jun '15) Jan '16 mtry831 3
News Snapchat Selfie Helps ID Suspect Jan '16 DILF 2
News Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 15,730
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Dec '15 jayy 1,541
News LBJ's daughter visits Bixby Bridge for 50-year ... Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages