Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63863 Dec 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I waiting....but my guess he will weasel his way out of answering, since we all know he is incapable of answering it truthfully.
My boy, I am not your rabbi and so whatever I say is truthful unless it is in the context of joke and the like.

Tell me, why do people of your religion write G-d? Give a truthful answer.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63864 Dec 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
...why do people of your religion write G-d? Give a truthful answer.
To annoy idiots.

See how well it works?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63865 Dec 9, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
To annoy idiots.
See how well it works?
God works in mysterious ways, doesnt she?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63866 Dec 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>God works in mysterious ways, doesnt she?
Sometimes in hilarious ways.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63867 Dec 9, 2013
Hugh,

I'll reply to your posts directed at me, later.

Location hidden

#63868 Dec 9, 2013
HUGH,

I may go the whole hog quoting and analyzing verses from the Tanach and the NT and then use logic, science, intuition and mystical experience to blow to bits the entire Bible, its teachings, its morals, its mysticism, its rituals, its patriarchs, its G-d and its Son of G-d.

I am more than capable of doing what I have mentioned above.

No one - neither the biblical G-d nor the patriarchs nor the rabbis nor the priests nor the intellectuals nor the Son of G-d nor the laity can win a debate with me and invariably the oppositions is destroyed and flees in humiliation.

Typing is a burden, speaking aloud via Skype or to you in person would be so much easier.

Anyway, let me see whether I am in a mood to take on the Bible (Tanach and NT) with a view to demolishing it once and for all.....

I mean these biblical entities referred to by me above are unfit to be mentioned as constituting parts of true spiritualism. They are aspects of sorcery.

True spiritualism is very different and is not found in the Tanach or in the NT.

Beware.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63869 Dec 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
I may go the whole hog quoting and analyzing verses from the Tanach and the NT and then use logic, science, intuition and mystical experience to blow to bits the entire Bible, its teachings, its morals, its mysticism, its rituals, its patriarchs, its G-d and its Son of G-d.
No one - neither the biblical G-d nor the patriarchs nor the rabbis nor the priests nor the intellectuals nor the Son of G-d nor the laity can win a debate with me and invariably the oppositions is destroyed and flees in humiliation.
Typing is a burden, speaking aloud via Skype or to you in person would be so much easier.
Anyway, let me see whether I am in a mood to take on the Bible (Tanach and NT) with a view to demolishing it once and for all.....
I mean these biblical entities referred to by me above are unfit to be mentioned as constituting parts of true spiritualism. They are aspects of sorcery.
True spiritualism is very different and is not found in the Tanach or in the NT.
Beware.
rabbee: yes joel we already know, your the only true fantasy legend in your own mind.

but there is such a thing, as being too stupid to know that you have already lost the argument.

and i really am not about, to study any demonic spiritualism. because it is not, true spiritualism. but based on the arrogance, of boasting and lying to make oneself look more special than they really arn't.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63870 Dec 9, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
To annoy idiots.
See how well it works?
HughBe--why do people of your religion write G-d? Give a truthful answer.

Rick---To annoy idiots.

HughBe---That explains why I am not annoyed.

Rick---See how well it works?

HughBe--- I take it that you are annoyed. Please share the other reasons why you are annoyed.

Observation, it is one thing to think that the practice is nonsense it is another thing to be annoyed by it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63872 Dec 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
Beware.
I'll take you on Joel, any place, any time.

Location hidden

#63873 Dec 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll take you on Joel, any place, any time.
Really?

With what will you tackle me - scriptural hogwash? LOL.

Scriptural teachings can be shown rubbish in minutes.

Intellectually you're no match for me and as for the spiritual (experiential) part, well, you have none to rely on.

Well, anyway, stick to your delusions about Tanach and NT and whatever.

Location hidden

#63874 Dec 10, 2013
YOGA AND PHYSICS:

1) Yoga far exceeds physics in content, application, experience and logic but both disciplines lean towards monism to explain the truth of existence.

2) Yoga takes its stand mainly on consciousness and less on energy and matter, while physics is exclusively focused on studying the effects of energy/matter within 4-dimesional space-time and taps into the universal energy/matter field to exploit its inherent power or to fabricate devices which we call technology.

3) Yogis make an ass of themselves when they ignorantly proclaim that consciousness created the cosmos or that consciousness created energy/matter. This is impossible since intelligence or awareness can only plan, think, reflect, conceptualize, direct, intuit or analyze. Consciousness by itself cannot do work since it does not possess energy nor can it create substance like energy or matter as it is not constituted of energy/matter.

4) What most mystics fail to understand is that consciousness cannot exist separately from energy field since consciousness by which I mean the intelligent principle is devoid of matter and as such it can not exist as a physical entity nor does consciousness possess energy which means that consciousness cannot exist as an energy field as well and besides being devoid of energy thus consciousness will not be capable of doing work since energy is needed to do work of any kind - material, intellectual, emotional, mystical.

3) Consciousness is simply the intelligent principle in energy/matter field.

Location hidden

#63875 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Intellectually you're no match for me and as for the spiritual (experiential) part, well, you have none to rely on.
Another coward

Well at least you are in good company here, Mon.

Location hidden

#63877 Dec 10, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER TYPED:

"From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost one falls down again into the material pool."

(Gita 2:63)

JOEL'S REPLY:

More uncausal bull shit from the Gita.

The actual mechanism underlying anger, delusion, bewilderment of memory, loss of intelligence and the crash into crass materialism is quite different....

There's no concrete or pronounced causal connection among the above.

Location hidden

#63881 Dec 10, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER TYPED:

"Don't try to analyze Geeta from an Atheist mindset. You will also get deluded, or, I believe the symptoms of above verse is already affecting you..."

JOEL'S REPLY:

I am a yogi-intellectual not an atheist nor a crass materialist.

Bye.

Location hidden

#63882 Dec 10, 2013
Bye, going out shopping. Later.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63883 Dec 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Chicken?

Location hidden

#63884 Dec 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Chicken?
Him and Hugh are two who peed in the pod.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63885 Dec 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Him and Hugh are two who peed in the pod.
LOL

Location hidden

#63886 Dec 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Actually, I suspect it is a bit of BROMANCE going around, or worse.(not that there is anything wrong with worse)

Location hidden

#63887 Dec 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Joel - Is God or G-d with his anthropopathic attributes and typal personality and possibly his incarnate form the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy?

Hugh - I cannot speak for G-d as I know him not.

However, God is not a field of conscious or unconscious energy.
If, as you say, God cannot be expressed in terms of consciousness- energy and matter that form a unified field, then, what is the typal nature of the God you worship?

What is the basal composition or the typal nature of the spiritual side of existence?

How does the spiritual side of existence causally connect with the cosmos that's a projection of the unified field of consciousness- energy and matter?

Provide very precise definitions backed with logical reasons and evidence and don't forget to explain the causal mechanisms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jun '15 jacobjarrard76 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages